• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stadium 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow9009

Welcome Kids! Here is the NO JOKE ZONE, so watch out with what you say!
Pokemon Stadium 3, in the way? Or Out! Tell us your personal opinions of the spin-off idea.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You really don't have the right to tell people to get off of any website.

There is no proof of a Stadium 3, if anything we are going to get either a new Colosseum cause of how liked it was or Pokemon Battle Revolution 2.

You posted this in B2W2 while it has nothing to do with B2W2.

I will move to Gaming Central as a general discussion. If the mods there want to close it that's up to them, but it doesn't belong in B2W2.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Considering 5th Gen is part of the DS series, I think we'd just get Pokemon Battle Revolution 2. And I bet it would be just as lazy as the first one...

Shadow9009

You really don't have the right to tell people to get off of any website.

Gee, I'm sorry I offended you with an expression.
NO NO NO. Pokemon Battle Revolution 2 or Pokemon Colosseum 2 is not the same as Pokemon Stadium 3! We need the rental pokemon-All new generations and old generations- With the mini games - with the gym leaders - the libraries the lab/ box orginizer - Pokemon Revolution's online features - Ability to create own pokemon trainer - and ect. It's been since the Nintendo 64 that Pokemon has had a great genuine-long lasting game. The only thing that messed it up was the new consoles! And now the Pokemon industry takes forever and tries to make money off of us >:(. The answer to get rid of this anger is to CHARGE US FOR POKEMON STADIUM 3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Xander, I expected you to know that this would be considered a spin off. And I would move this to said section, but if the OP is going to be rude and tell people to get off the site, it's not a great way to start a discussion. If you would like to start fresh and make a new one, do so in spin offs. But this one is a no go since it starts off so sourly.

Well, nevermind that now. OP, please edit your first post. It's rude. Very rude. It's still a bad way to start a potentially good discussion, so please fix it.

Shadow9009

In all seriousness... it was just an expression... I'm pretty sure these Pokemon fans are smart enough to realize this and take that expression in a mature way... They're not level 1 pokemons or anything.... Just saying---
Can we just stick to the topic? or is this really going to be an unnecessary issue?

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
In all seriousness... it was just an expression... I'm pretty sure these Pokemon fans are smart enough to realize this and take that expression in a mature way... They're not level 1 pokemons or anything.... Just saying---
Can we just stick to the topic? or is this really going to be an unnecessary issue?
I actually thought it came across as rude too. Just sayin'.

Personally I wouldn't mind something similar to Pokemon Stadium, but I wouldn't include rentals again. They were terrible in the first games. Fun as a kid, but as soon as you grow up you realise that the rentals are unbearable to use in comparison to your own Pokemon.

There is no proof of a Stadium 3, if anything we are going to get either a new Colosseum cause of how liked it was or Pokemon Battle Revolution 2.
I'm surprised Colosseum is as well received as it is on this forum, since I would have expected most fans of the games to be disappointed that there weren't any wild Pokemon to be caught and all battles were double battles, but hey. Each to their own.

Shadow9009

I actually thought it came across as rude too. Just sayin'.

Damn, you should feel great about not ever trying to experience the feeling of differences.

Personally I wouldn't mind something similar to Pokemon Stadium, but I wouldn't include rentals again. They were terrible in the first games. Fun as a kid, but as soon as you grow up you realise that the rentals are unbearable to use in comparison to your own Pokemon.

Great point. Which is why this pokemon stadium 3 should allow you to use your DS games just like the old pokemon stadiums allowed you to use GB games.

And are the Rental Pokemon really that bad? Or was it the strategy of the Pokemon trainer?

**No i'm not a troll. I'm trying to keep this topic as genuine as it could be.**

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

I had reports saying that you were trolling. So yeah, it came across as rude, expression or not. Also, being smart has nothing to do with taking your comment as rude or not. I would just really, really prefer you edit the first post and start the topic like normal. This wouldn't have to be an "unnecessary issue" had you not started the thread like that. This is the last time I'm going to ask. Please edit the first post.

Damn, you should feel great about not ever trying to experience the feeling of differences.

Stop. Continue this attitude, and I will infract you for disrespect. I'm already being way too nice.

Edit: When I said edit your post, I meant as a way to start a discussion on Stadium 3, not explain what you meant by your comment and call everyone out on it. I'm better off locking this thread at this point.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Xander, I expected you to know that this would be considered a spin off.

D= I sorry Syddy. Don't hate me. I'm still learning.

But ya...First thread is still kinda rude even with the edited comment. Even as a joke, which isn't even funny.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Great point. Which is why this pokemon stadium 3 should allow you to use your DS games just like the old pokemon stadiums allowed you to use GB games.

And are the Rental Pokemon really that bad? Or was it the strategy of the Pokemon trainer?
No, they were really bad, at least in comparison to a hand raised team. The stats were awful to match up against the CPU's (especially in Round 2) and the movesets weren't any better in a lot of cases. The Pokemon Stadium 2 rental movesets were atrocious - the basic Pokemon got moves like the Sunny Day, Solarbeam and Synthesis combo, whilst fully evolved forms got moves like Absorb, Tackle and Growl. It made no sense whatsoever.

Shadow9009

I had reports saying that you were trolling.

You're moderation authority has no intimidation on me whatsoever. I demand proof of what you are accusing me of now. And if you continue to accuse me of trolling, I'll report you for abusing your privilege as web moderator.
But, hey I'll still listen to you... let me go edit those above post. Apparently, my words are very harsh. When in reality, there is nothing wrong at all.

SHALL WE CONTINUE NOW?
POKEMON STADIUM 3
PROS AND CONS:

No, they were really bad, at least in comparison to a hand raised team. The stats were awful to match up against the CPU's (especially in Round 2) and the move sets weren't any better in a lot of cases. The Pokemon Stadium 2 rental movesets were atrocious - the basic Pokemon got moves like the Sunny Day, Solarbeam and Synthesis combo, whilst fully evolved forms got moves like Absorb, Tackle and Growl. It made no sense whatsoever.

I actually found their movesets to be quite easy to handle personally. But, that's just my opinion bro. But, they did piss me off a couple of times. ^.^

Last edited:

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
What did the postage stamp say to the envelope?

Stick with m---oops, my bad, didn't realize this was the NO JOKE ZONE. I'll watch what I say.

(Pokemon Stadium 3 would be chill.)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'm going to go ahead and close because the first post edits are just basically being smartarse ('being held against my will' for edit reason as well, etc) and unnecessary.

Feel free to remake, but without being rude to others and without those sort of comments please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back