• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
I can't cut trees . . .

ok, I repatched rom and now is working

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Found a pretty major bug.

On Six island when you're walking down the cape and see May. It crashes once you go up the steps.

lizzzz

I want to be the very best!
Years
I don't know if anyone else has run into this problem or if it has been said before, but as soon as I exited the elevator on the b4 floor of the rocket hideout in Celadon City I spoke to the female rocket who is standing facing a male rocket and my game froze and I couldn't do anything but reload a previous save state.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I don't know if anyone else has run into this problem or if it has been said before, but as soon as I exited the elevator on the b4 floor of the rocket hideout in Celadon City I spoke to the female rocket who is standing facing a male rocket and my game froze and I couldn't do anything but reload a previous save state.

Yeah it happened to me too. You're not supposed to talk them. They'll battle you if you try and go back in the elevator.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
There are a few movement permission errors in south of pallet.
Other errors:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2015
Where do i get the national dex? I'm at the city with the thunder badge and i still haven't got it. It's annoying i can't keep track of my catches :P

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Yes, another hack by Suicune, you always insert some nice additions to the games. How far have you edited the game? Also the Sevii Islands?

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
It seems more enjoyable than the original fire red in my opinion.I'll try this hack

of course, because it's fire red with the diffuculty amped up (which is good because usually pokemon games are pretty easy), with new characters, many events, and all 386 pokemon obtainable some kind of way in game, so you don't have to depend on trade, or like me gameshark if all your friends moved away.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2015
Hey suicune please read and answer these 2 questions:

Where do i get national dex?

Is this hack already completed?

Also, moon stones are free in the big store in celadon (?)

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Yeah, the hack is fully complete. I might fix the errors that have been reported but if it's nothing too major that prevents progression in the storyline then I might hold it off for some time.

lizzzz

I want to be the very best!
Years
Yeah, the hack is fully complete. I might fix the errors that have been reported but if it's nothing too major that prevents progression in the storyline then I might hold it off for some time.

So far I've only just gotten my 8th badge, but any of the errors that I've found really don't mess with the progression of events. Only once was I annoyed that I had to reload a previous save state, but it was my own fault for not saving more frequently (as reported in a previous post), so that wasn't your fault at all. I honestly don't think you need to fix anything if you don't want to, as long as people are aware ahead of time about the small bugs. I really have enjoyed playing it so far, you've done an excellent job!

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
A little bug/Glitch/or IDK
...got the 8 badges, bested the Elite4, when I go to the Kyogre/Groudon/Golem caves I can't enter.

EDIT:
Being more specifical, the men guarding the caves lets me pass, but I can't enter.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
Im doing a nuzlocke of this game on my YouTube channel, take a look if you want to see actual gameplay of this amazing fire red hack. YouTube.com/xN0bL3

blue

gucci
Years
After collaborating a list of errors and glitches from the previous release, I've finally gotten around to fixing them and have compiled a list of changes made to the new release which can be downloaded and located at the OP.

• You can now obtain the Four Fossil Pokemon (Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep & Anorith) by talking to the Man outside of Celadon City Gym[*]The caves that contain Kyogre, Groudon and the Regi Trio are now accessible
  • Roxanne's battle script is much less glitched than previously
  • The battle with May on Water Path has been relocated to Ruin Valley
  • The Team Rocket error in the Rocket Hideout basement has been fixed
  • Any signposts that could be walked on have now been corrected
  • Moonstones are now priced at 3,000 Pokedollars, the same applies to the other Elemental Stones
  • Cascoon & Silcoon no longer have no moves when caught from Viridian Forest
  • The base stat EXP for the three starters has been balanced equally for fairness
  • The dialogue in the Dragon Dojo has now been alternated.

Back