• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Third Version Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
I have that strange feeling that if something isn't shown or said in the next few days, it would be wise to avoid the online fandom at all costs. I can really tell tensions are starting to rise elsewhere, holy crap. I'm willing to admit that I'm actually ready to pull my own hair out lol... I think that's more from watching the fandom hype train crash and burn than the waiting itself.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I have that strange feeling that if something isn't shown or said in the next few days, it would be wise to avoid the online fandom at all costs. I can really tell tensions are starting to rise elsewhere, holy crap. I'm willing to admit that I'm actually ready to pull my own hair out lol... I think that's more from watching the fandom hype train crash and burn than the waiting itself.

Last month I felt like ripping my hair out of waiting. But the news we got last month has made me more mellow, I don't feel as agitated as I did last month. I do fear what will happen to those with more hype bottled up and nothing being there to calm it this time...

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Last month I felt like ripping my hair out of waiting. But the news we got last month has made me more mellow, I don't feel as agitated as I did last month. I do fear what will happen to those with more hype bottled up and nothing being there to calm it this time...

I don't know what they r waiting for, honestly. The 20th ann is right next to us, in only 4 months! Furthermore, They already revealed tons of information regarding zygarde etc..
Announcing the new games this month would be the best opportunity in my opinion.

Years
I don't know what they r waiting for, honestly. The 20th ann is right next to us, in only 4 months! Furthermore, They already revealed tons of information regarding zygarde etc..
Announcing the new games this month would be the best opportunity in my opinion.
They might miss the exact anniversary. Or maybe GF will surprise us with a December announcement (if RG weren't delayed then the 20th anniversary would've been this December) and February reveal :P. I wonder if HgSs were originally going to come out for RG's 10th anniversary (DP's release was apparently delayed...). Maybe GF is having trouble with the game...

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
This may be nothing, but I thought it was worth bringing up considering the timing and everything we know of so far.

In a few days it seems like, we'll be getting more in-depth information about Pokemon GO:

http://gonintendo.com/stories/244428-more-news-on-pokemon-go-coming-this-month

Now, remember you guys... when Pokemon GO was revealed, they strongly hinted a connection between Pokemon GO and the main series games. CoroCoro will also be in the coming days, and we got the new anime XY&Z premiering in about 3 weeks. Is all of this a coincidence? I have no clue. But it's almost hilarious to think about.

Years
This may be nothing, but I thought it was worth bringing up considering the timing and everything we know of so far.

In a few days it seems like, we'll be getting more in-depth information about Pokemon GO:

http://gonintendo.com/stories/244428-more-news-on-pokemon-go-coming-this-month

Now, remember you guys... when Pokemon GO was revealed, they strongly hinted a connection between Pokemon GO and the main series games. CoroCoro will also be in the coming days, and we got the new anime XY&Z premiering in about 3 weeks. Is all of this a coincidence? I have no clue. But it's almost hilarious to think about.
Corocoro is due mid october (the article mentioned more info will come mid-october) officially so it does fit in well.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Some CoroCoro leaks showed up for now but it's only Shiny Xerneas + Yveltal and a non-shiny Zygarde distribution event to celebrate XY & Z anime.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
I wonder what's supposed to be special about this Zygarde? The only thing I can think of is if it's supposed to unlock an event of sorts. Inb4 somebody suggests it activates the Strange Souvenir.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Zygarde will be distributed with the moves Land's Wrath, Extreme Speed, Glare & Outrage on November 12th in Japan with a code from the anime.

Serebii said:
The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed some details about distributions to coincide with Pokémon XY & Z. These distributions will run weekly and will be obtained by a serial code obtained during the Pokémon XY & Z anime. On October 29th, a shiny Xerneas will be obtainable. It is Level 100 with the moves Geomancy, Moonblast, Aromatherapy and Focus Blast. On November 5th, a code for a shiny Yveltal will be distributed with the moves Oblivion Wing, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse and Foul Play and on November 12th, a code for a Zygarde will be distributed with the moves Land's Wrath, Extreme Speed, Glare & Outrage. We'll bring more as it comes

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
Not that I was expecting a game announcement from this(and I really wasn't), I think it may be safe to assume that October and even maybe November won't be seeing it happen. The reason I'm saying this is because of two things: Number 1... most game announcements have had a history of being made in the first half of the month before CoroCoro is leaked in the middle of the same month. And when that CoroCoro leaks, it's usually follow-up information on the game(s) that were announced a few days before. This didn't happen this month, so we still got November and December left to hear anything if the games are to come out in late winter/early spring or summer of next year. Number 2... the reason I omitted November is because the CoroCoro leaks from last night have so far not promised any "exciting surprises" for next month like they normally would for incoming new game news. If they're due to cover info on the new game next issue, they would have hinted at it.

Of course, like I suggested in my last post, they may drop a surprise bomb on us and announce it while they're dishing out more details about Pokemon GO as that is supposed to be connected somehow to the main series games. If not, they may also announce it when the XY&Z anime premiers on the 29th, or shortly before it airs like a couple days, give or take.

If not anything at all this month, I really REALLY hope I'm wrong about not hearing anything in November. That would honestly suck. I'm normally a very patient person, but it's slowly starting to wear thin.

Years
Not that I was expecting a game announcement from this(and I really wasn't), I think it may be safe to assume that October and even maybe November won't be seeing it happen. The reason I'm saying this is because of two things: Number 1... most game announcements have had a history of being made in the first half of the month before CoroCoro is leaked in the middle of the same month. And when that CoroCoro leaks, it's usually follow-up information on the game(s) that were announced a few days before. This didn't happen this month, so we still got November and December left to hear anything if the games are to come out in late winter/early spring or summer of next year. Number 2... the reason I omitted November is because the CoroCoro leaks from last night have so far not promised any "exciting surprises" for next month like they normally would for incoming new game news. If they're due to cover info on the new game next issue, they would have hinted at it.

Of course, like I suggested in my last post, they may drop a surprise bomb on us and announce it while they're dishing out more details about Pokemon GO as that is supposed to be connected somehow to the main series games. If not, they may also announce it when the XY&Z anime premiers on the 29th, or shortly before it airs like a couple days, give or take.

If not anything at all this month, I really REALLY hope I'm wrong about not hearing anything in November. That would honestly suck. I'm normally a very patient person, but it's slowly starting to wear thin.

This is starting to remind me of Gen IV. After Pt people starting guessing Johto remakes would release soon and it felt like forever until they were. The same with Hoenn remakes. I think 'Z' is now the most anticipated non remake...

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
I've been seeing some people suggest that an announcement would happen tomorrow, because of it being the 2 year anniversary of X and Y being released. As nice as that sounds, these are some desperate times we're living in...

Waiting for the release isn't what's bothering me... it's the shear fact that we don't know exactly WHAT it is we're getting. If we knew the title and if it's a 3rd version or sequel(s), I can almost guarantee all this waiting and tension wouldn't be so bad.

Years
I've been seeing some people suggest that an announcement would happen tomorrow, because of it being the 2 year anniversary of X and Y being released. As nice as that sounds, these are some desperate times we're living in...

Waiting for the release isn't what's bothering me... it's the shear fact that we don't know exactly WHAT it is we're getting. If we knew the title and if it's a 3rd version or sequel(s), I can almost guarantee all this waiting and tension wouldn't be so bad.
Not to mention that some thought/think that we might get Gen VII...

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019

I agree, I dont see them announcing the new games this months either.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

That's an interesting thought; if they were to go with this, I wonder how they'll actually be connecting Pokémon GO to the games. I feel it'd be sweet if we, somehow, were able to sync our data from GO so we could unlock events post-game.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
With the coro coro leaked it is safe to say that I see my speculations being proved (unfortunately). I was thinking that this Corocoro would have an announcement, yet a minor one, and voila, here it is, a distribution of Xerneas and Yveltal in their shiny form. Much hype. Such thrill. Wow. I was talking about the game announcement will take time to come, and as many others, I don't see an announcement before Christmas broh

Oh and one more thing. Why would you distribute a Legendary Pokemon, with so great formes announced, not shiny (whereas the other two of the game ARE distributed in their shiny form) and with the move GLARE? Goddamnit Gamefreak, who uses Glare in a Zygarde? Is this happening so that it can outspeed the other two legends in the next turn? No? Focus Blast Xerneas? Get yourself together Gamefreak, you need it broh

(That shiny Xerneas must be the most beautiful shiny in the Game, hands down the best shiny sprite of a legendary Pokemon)

Years
With the coro coro leaked it is safe to say that I see my speculations being proved (unfortunately). I was thinking that this Corocoro would have an announcement, yet a minor one, and voila, here it is, a distribution of Xerneas and Yveltal in their shiny form. Much hype. Such thrill. Wow. I was talking about the game announcement will take time to come, and as many others, I don't see an announcement before Christmas broh

Oh and one more thing. Why would you distribute a Legendary Pokemon, with so great formes announced, not shiny (whereas the other two of the game ARE distributed in their shiny form) and with the move GLARE? Goddamnit Gamefreak, who uses Glare in a Zygarde? Is this happening so that it can outspeed the other two legends in the next turn? No? Focus Blast Xerneas? Get yourself together Gamefreak, you need it broh

(That shiny Xerneas must be the most beautiful shiny in the Game, hands down the best shiny sprite of a legendary Pokemon)

Does anyone else here think that perhaps Glare will change into one of Zygarde's two signature moves when in it's perfect forme? Kyurem had a similar scenerio with Glaciate turning into one of it's signature ice moves, and I think it was Scary Face or Glare that turned into one of the Fusion moves.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
Does anyone else here think that perhaps Glare will change into one of Zygarde's two signature moves when in it's perfect forme? Kyurem had a similar scenerio with Glaciate turning into one of it's signature ice moves, and I think it was Scary Face or Glare that turned into one of the Fusion moves.

I think it's going to be Land's Wrath, as that is Zygarde's sig move in Snake Forme. Waves and Arrows are also Ground-type moves like Land's Wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back