• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
14. I was on a roll on here yesterday with Arrow at my side, been feeling kind of sleepy today though and pretty bored ATM.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

That's the thing with forum threads that take you back to your last unread post. It really was your last unread post.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
39, I've spent about 2 years on multiple forums and I still haven't figured out what in particular makes them so ****ing addicting T___T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
41. The early ones for me were places like TCGPlayer and Pojo, this was the second forum I've registered in though after finding a Pokemon Colosseum Fanfic written by someone I think was called Bobandbill on here but I didn't stay for very long after I registered as TCGPlayer and Yugioh interested me more at the time.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
42. I was a member of some Advance Wars forum till it crashed, this is the only other forum I've really been active on...

Arma

The Hyena
Years
45. Maybe you should try out Black Hole Rising and Dual Strike, they're much better.
AW was probably the best way to keep you entertained on long trips/flights. You just needed one DS for the multiplayer!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
45. My first internet moniker was something along the lines of Golbeza back when I got this computer around late 2008. It wasn't until mid 2009 when I've discovered the forums though and decided to delve into the abyss after a few months of lurking on blogs and wikias when not watching episodes of Friday Night Smackdown on Youtube at the time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
52. I have a very strange feeling the oversized words are compensating for something hehe.

On a serious note though, just watched the Yugioh Abridged Movie and I must say I liked it a lot, especially Mandark/Paradox lol.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Too much annoying Jaden. Not enough Yusei being generally awesome. Not nearly enough Pharaoh. I still want to know what a synchro-summon is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

synchro-summon sounds familiar, but I can't be bothered to remember right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
55. Yeah Jaden was pretty annoying, he was right about people wanting to choke him in his sleep though lol. Now that I think about it I wonder what Abridged Chazz would be like TBH. Jack however made me laugh pretty damn hard along with the Yusei and Yami Yugi's attraction for one another even though that bordered more on the awkward line for me.

Synchro Summoning is when you have a Tuner and a Non-Tuner Monster on the field and tribute them to bring out a Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, for example if you have a Level 2 Tuner and a Level 6 Non-Tuner you can tribute those Monsters to bring out a Level 8 Synchro Monster as you can only bring out Synchros whose Level match the combined Levels of the Synchro Material Monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back