• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Firered Novus ROM BASE

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Ok. I prepared for you VOLCANION and HOOPA stuff. Here you go.
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/2e5eb86fc2c4a03ad550b86

This pack Include.
1. Remade by me Sprites of Volcanion and Hoopa for GBA needs.
2. Icons of this two pokemons.
3. Cries of both Pokemons. <In MP3 format so you must remade it for WAV format> I recomend to do this Wavosaur.

If you want I can share with you my Diancie sprites, cry and icon and Fairy Arceus forme sprites.

THIS PACK IS FREE TO USE!
(But it was good if you give me an credits)

Years
This is amazing 0.0

I honestly don't mind the way you have Mega Evolutions atm. It's different, yeah, but getting it to work the Gen6 way would take extra checks for the appropriate Mega Stone & key item, drawing the button somewhere on the battle menu (or party menu, I suppose), & implementing (effectively,) a mid battle form change. I know OP's not put off by the amount of work, but that's another big project in itself, & I for one would rather have what we know how to do than nothing at all.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
Hi! First of all thank you so much for sharing this with us.

I knew there is a bug in Advance Map but I didn't made a backup on my last changes (such a shame), so is there a way to get the rom working in G3HS again?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Hi! First of all thank you so much for sharing this with us.

I knew there is a bug in Advance Map but I didn't made a backup on my last changes (such a shame), so is there a way to get the rom working in G3HS again?

I recomend for you first make all pokemon which you want inster for the game. And later put them using Advanced Map.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
Okay. I guess, I have to redo all that stuff, but at least I can export the palletes and tilesets so it's okay.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Thanks to Broly9990 for adding the Generation 5 movesets. I'm trying to get a beta out that will have Gen 4,5 and a select Gen 6 Pokemon. It will be a modified Firered game with them in the wild for people to test out evolutions and such.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
I guess evolutions doesn't work well.
I added chespins evolution to the list but when I try to evolve it at level 16
it simply goes to the evolution screen and tries to evolve, but then it just stops.
It's a bit weird to explain...
Screenshot:
gPRJ6Ha.png

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
I guess evolutions doesn't work well.
I added chespins evolution to the list but when I try to evolve it at level 16
it simply goes to the evolution screen and tries to evolve, but then it just stops.
It's a bit weird to explain...
Screenshot:
gPRJ6Ha.png

The internal code of Fire Red dont allow a evolution of pokemon upper than 151, you first need activate the national pokedex to evolve all pokemon upper than 151

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
The internal code of Fire Red dont allow a evolution of pokemon upper than 151, you first need activate the national pokedex to evolve all pokemon upper than 151
Alternatively, you can use a hex editor to enable all post-151 animations without giving the Nat. Pokedex.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Question do you update this with the newest version of the MrDS decap move base, they are currently in the 1.5 version that's why I'm asking.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Question do you update this with the newest version of the MrDS decap move base, they are currently in the 1.5 version that's why I'm asking.

In the folder of the MrDS patch find the patch to update Roms with 1.4a version, apply these patch to the Jonkane's base, works perfect to me.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
I have just downloaded the alpha. It's great. But I habe a doubt: how can i put the pokes to meet the in wild?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I have just downloaded the alpha. It's great. But I habe a doubt: how can i put the pokes to meet the in wild?

Simply use the advance map in the rar and change the pokemon u encounter under the encounter section. Its that simple.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
Simply use the advance map in the rar and change the pokemon u encounter under the encounter section. Its that simple.

O thanks

And to put them in the team of a trainer (with pet it doesn't work and with advanced trainer the new pokes doesn't appear)

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
O thanks

And to put them in the team of a trainer (with pet it doesn't work and with advanced trainer the new pokes doesn't appear)

Download Unnamed Trainer Editor and paste this in the Trainer editor configurations file.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Hey there's a terrible problem with Caterpie sprite, just so you know, it literally says that it cannot be loaded, and then the tool G3HS send me to the .ini recover. but I cannot edit the image in any way, at least not in G3HS?, do you know why this happend?

Broly9990

Hey there's a terrible problem with Caterpie sprite, just so you know, it literally says that it cannot be loaded, and then the tool G3HS send me to the .ini recover. but I cannot edit the image in any way, at least not in G3HS?, do you know why this happend?

We are currently looking to fix this issue. but this problem has an unknown solution and we don't know what to do. In the mean time we are currently working on edits to the current glitched sprites. This isn't the only sprite with this issue however. but we would like to thank you for your issue submission.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
I would really advise that the system of Mega Evolution to be tweaked. With the current system, it allows Pokemon to gain an unprecidented amount of power without the limitations and repercussions to fall back on. If you keep your current system, I would advise that you write the ASM so:
● They can't get any Experience from Battle
● You can only have one in your party at a time

Something along those lines. It looks great :) You should also give the option to only have 719 Pokemon or 870, since 870 takes up alot of free space in the ROM. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
The stats of the new pokemon are wrong (ths Satk, Sdef and SPD are changed). Check them please

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
i know u already have advance map 1.92 modded in the rar but any chance u can also include 1.95 modded. I used 1.95 to insert my scripts bc 1.92 keeps messing them up on me.

Back