• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
Looking for gifs of Vivillon's forms as seen from behind. Each form a different GIF.

Also still looking for properly-formatted Unown forms, though I may have a fix for that

Makattack202

guy with the torterra pfp
Years
Does anyone have overworld sprites for Platinum-exclusive characters, preferably the Frontier Brains?

I can't seem to find them anywhere on the Internet for some reason.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Does anyone have full overworld sprites of pokemon, or just gen 6.?

gen_6__kalos__pokemon_overworld_sprites_by_princess_phoenix-d8p510p.png

Years
Great , but I don't think it work, specially with RPG maker.... did any one have 256x256 resolution? Or else they can't follow me ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 23, 2016
Does anyone have custom Gym leader sprites and badges?
Will surely credit

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2017
I've tried looking around, but I don't know what I need to search for. I'm looking for Custom NPCs in the 128x194 format. If you could even tell me what that format is called, I would be grateful.

Last edited:

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
Years
Has anyone ripped the font used for numbers on the party/battle screens for XY? I'm talking about the numbers used to represent level and current/max HP in this screenshot:

quacklin-vs-vivillon.png

Years
I'm looking for following Pokemon sprites in Essentials format. The file in the actual topic has disappeared.

Edit: I found a good source, but it's only Gens 1-4. I can find some Gen VI ones on dA, so does anyone have them for Gen V?

Last edited:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Dose anybody have a good quality image of latias and latios for use on Fire Red and Leaf Green Style Title Screen? Also dose anybody have sprites for the human versions?

Back