• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
He climbed back up Quasak, Nat. He's bracing for dear life, but he's still holding on. *sigh* Sorry it was a bit complicated...I was trying to write a decent post...

*pokes Nat* MWAHAHAHA! Take that! I poke you too! (sorry! It's the ginnger ale talking!)

I've been rping for about 2 years. I still can't get to the level I'd like too! *snaps fingers* Just got to try harder...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
It's NEVER just the ale talking with you, RM. ^-^

I've been RPing for... oh about a year and a half, 2 years. But, I've been writing since I was in Kindergarten. *laughs* I can honestly say that I'm much improved, but far from my desired levels. *curses Terry Goodkind for setting my standards so high*

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I started writing seriously (as in, for pleasure and such) in the seventh grade, after I began reading the Wheel of Time series (side note: don't get involved with these books). I've been RPing for two years now, I got started in a Princess Mononoke RP.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*laughs* I got started here, in a Pokemon Dance RP... *giggles and blushes* Which is also where I met Jake-chan.

Years
I have been RPGing for...about 2 years now, maybe more because I RPged at Pkmn. co.uk as well, but thatwas just script RPG (Oh mah Gawd!) and then I went to Serebii and started off in an RPG called, 'Pokemon survivor'...really I started out Script RPGing, then 1-2 line posts, then the rule for 4 lines or more was set, so I stuck to that and then...well...I just improved as you do ^_^

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
It was the poor quality to my post...hardly any description, on the verge of powerplaying, always wanting to be the leader, always wanting to play the hero. Then I got wiser, now I have patients and I let other's lead, and my character is just one in a party. I guess I'm trying to say, the most important thing I've learned from my years of rping, is teamwork is a must with rping, and quality is as important as quantity and to make both as best I can.

Then I watch the noobs...and I get a sinking feeling in my chest because I know that was me at one point. It brings a tear to my eye to watch noobs grow into legends... *wipes tear from eye* XD

~Ozy~

Years
Ah, I know that feeling. Both of them, in fact. Particularly if you had a hand in their development. Makes you proud, ne?

When I first started, probably my most major flaw was in mixing RP format and Story format. 'Twas a bit of an odd style, vaguely disturbing when I look back on it. I also had a tendency to powerplay, but that was back at the very, very beginning, I dropped that withing two pages of RPing.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I made the mistake of rping on this really really hardcore rping website, it was a zelda rping forum. I got chewed up and spit out for powerplaying on my first ever rping post...needlesstosay I made sure not to do it again, or at least try.

Yeah, Jake, you even had a hand in helping me become what I am. I still look back at the old MaH rps, and I still get the sinking feeling, but it's worst because it WAS me who posted all that crap. I was actually impressed with the size of the post and the sentence structure, but when I stepped back and read the paragraphs, it left a bitter taste in my mouth because even though the grammar and everything was great...the content and what each sentence meant to the overall post was crap. As I said quantity as in detail. Needlesstosay I don't look back any farther than MaH years...I'm afraid of what I'd find.

I'm not perfect...but I'm definitely one of the better out there...

I wonder how R.A. Salvatore rps? I wonder what his email address is, and maybe I can coax him to rp with us. XD

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*laughs* I remember my early RPing days... *shudders* 2 line posts... who makes a 2 LINE POST?! *shudders again*

Hey, what do you guys consider your best RPing moment? *giggles* I'm still super-fond of Nat's christmas present to Andrew in MaH... that took me FOREVER to do... But it was worth it!! ^-^

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Best Rping moment for me? I really don't have one...all my post have been a blur to me ever since Skye started rping with me. It's all just dasa-vu now...hopefully I can break out of that habit.

Can anyone say Quadruplets? That's right the next rp I sign up for...there will be four characters! MWAHAHAHA

Besides I want to break out of the cliche of "twins with opposite personalities" and all my other cliche characters! MWAHAHAHA!

A new breed of cliche is about to be born! MWAHAHAHAHA!

*gets struck by lightning*

*pokes Nat*

*gets struck by lightning again*

~Ozy~

Years
Hmmm... My own best RPing? I'm rather hard-pressed. I'm rather fond of what I've done with Chaos, particularly in The Authors. Look it up if you're confused. It's not exactly pleasent, but... It was just so sickeningly evil that it was fun in an odd way.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*pokes RM mercilessly* Don't start with me, Ale Boy!! :P

*bounces around* I'm SO bored... I wish Skye was around so we could get farther into the Academy Rp...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*shoots RM with marshmallow fluff gun* And you're continuing it!!

Are you by change planning the Hogwarts RP?

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
No hogwarts Rp...but a Harry Potter rp nonetheless. You'll see what I mean soon. Hopefully you like it! ^^

Hopefully Skye doesn't mind me telling you guys before we get it out...I'm sure she doesn't seeing as how it's Nat and Jake! XD

*dodges marshmellows*

*downs ginger ale*

*pokes Nat and runs* Try to shoot me now! XD

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*throws a marshmallow fluff net around RM* BUAHAHAHAH!

I'm sure I'll like ANYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back