• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
you go to the first post and download the demo...or you wait for the next...up to you..

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks for feedback guys. Well, give me some time. I got the lost save file finally and now going to start working on the story again! Stay tune for it!

Years
Yo Og it's just an idea, but Ash and steven are in the game right.
Why not give someother character's a comeback as well ?
I don't know who, maybe Jimmy from Johto ?
Doesn't really matter, but it would be nice if some more character's have a role in this game, don't youthink ? =)

Years
YESYESYES!Jimmy from Johto(the main guy of GSC series and the most awesome male protagonist of the games)would be an awesome thing to add especially if he is something like a double-agent and helps you and takes information from the chaos sixteen's plans so you know where they strike next!

just1n

POKéMON Master
Years
Nice menu OG, it looks like the original only this one is nicer and better ^_^
It's also good to hear that you've got your save file back. Keep up the good work

PS: almost 1000 posts :D

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
NO! Don't call him Jimmy, call him Gold... Please don't reference 4Kid's tyranny...

Atomic Reactor

yeah owell. yai think more characters should be added. but not protagonists from games.
like say bill? he could be the smart guy of the orginization.
or maybe... idk.
other important-but-not-dire characters.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
I love the new menu, and the idea that you will be able to choose your menu style in the game. But anyhow I'm looking forward to the new ring style and more of the story to unfold. Good job on this project, 5/5.

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
dude, og, this is going great.

every one who suports this game, please grab a banner and place it in your sig. right click one, copy the location, and past it in your sig.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Finally update times!
The story about SHAYMIN!
newyt4.png

The next update will goes to post 1015! ( Going to break post 1000 )!
I know you all can do it!

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
KEEP IT COMING!! WE WANT THE NEXT DEMO!!!! AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!

the game is great, ppl, use the banners, they will help dearly, this is a GREAT GAME.

and we want it.

who ever wants it as bad as me say:

IIIIIII wwwaaaannntttt ttthhhhhiiiiiiiiiissssssss gggggggggaaaaaaammmmmmeeeee...NNOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i am not joking, say it, it will help us all}

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hehe, he's a clown! ^^
Seriously, those screens r great!
Can't wait to see more.
GL!

just1n

POKéMON Master
Years
isn't Isaac from the chaos sixteenth? Why does it say when you battle him 'team hunter leader Isaac'
Or is team hunter and the chaos sixteenth the same?:D
Anyway, love the new screenies

Back