• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
Rikku said:
I hope they have shines. Otherwise us Hunters will be forever traped in the older versions!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
No shinys yet, with a Saphire cartrige that's quickly becoming filled with hatched level 5 Absol... and an Emerald cartrige that hates me.

P.S. Seth30, don't spam.

I think my Emerald cartridge hates me too. :( I haven't seen anything weird on it yet.

Except that both Team Magma and Team Aqua have hideouts! 0_o

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
my emerald likes me to a shiny with 98 hrs 43 min thats a record and i got my sandslash at 56 hrs ?? min (sandshrew)

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
GoldenHouou said:
Can I join too? I have a shiny Raticate....
About those cards, does shinies from old games count?

Anyoneone can join as long as they're honest about thier shinies! But first you have to run the list by rsgh5. And no anything older then Ruby and Sapphire don't count.

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
Years
I know this doesn't contribute to the list, but I caught a shiny Lotad :P

Rikku, which Pokemon game are those in your signature from?

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
Rikku said:
Anyoneone can join as long as they're honest about thier shinies! But first you have to run the list by rsgh5. And no anything older then Ruby and Sapphire don't count.

Should I ask rsgh5 to put me in the list by PM?
I almost knew that anything older wouldn?t count. Well luckily I have trhat Raticate in FR. By the way, has somebody been lying about their shinies? How stupid is that... :confused:

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
No shinys yet, with a Saphire cartrige that's quickly becoming filled with hatched level 5 Absol... and an Emerald cartrige that hates me.

P.S. Seth30, don't spam.

first of all I dont know what or how to spam and back on topic I still dont have shiny treecko

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
GoldenHouou said:
Should I ask rsgh5 to put me in the list by PM?
I almost knew that anything older wouldn?t count. Well luckily I have trhat Raticate in FR. By the way, has somebody been lying about their shinies? How stupid is that... :confused:

Yeah it doesn't look like he's online right now so I guess you you should PM him. And yeah, we think that Latios_Lover has been lying because whenever she starts a hunt for a new shiny it suddenly shows up in a freinds game and they trade it to her almost instantly. Suspicious... :\

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
Rikku said:
Yeah it doesn't look like he's online right now so I guess you you should PM him. And yeah, we think that Latios_Lover has been lying because whenever she starts a hunt for a new shiny it suddenly shows up in a freinds game and they trade it to her almost instantly. Suspicious... :\

Well that sounds pretty suspicious. :\

Okay, I?ll PM to him then.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
hey rsgh5 are you still searching for the barney wannabe? maybe the reason you cant find it is because it might impossible have you cheked the nature was different every time cause that might be a possibility

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Seth30 said:
first of all I dont know what or how to spam and back on topic I still dont have shiny treecko
when you filled a post with hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha that was spam. a pointless message is "spam." and, i don't maintain a member's list... for the most part we know our members based on whether or not they show shiny hunter cards.
edit: no i'm not still looking for aerodactyl... i haven't been hunting lately. i'm working on sudowoodo whenever i do shiny hunt though.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
rsgh5 said:
when you filled a post with hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha that was spam. a pointless message is "spam." and, i don't maintain a member's list... for the most part we know our members based on whether or not they show shiny hunter cards.
edit: no i'm not still looking for aerodactyl... i haven't been hunting lately. i'm working on sudowoodo whenever i do shiny hunt though.

sorry guess i didnt really know what it i wont do that ever again ; 10 days on vacation 5,786 (actually took a tally) treeckos later and still nothing; i've noticed that the shinies i caught were caught when just randomly walking around and now that im just trying so hard i cant get it!!!!

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i fixed my sig banner no new shinys for me i am hoping to find one before i complete the pokedex and start reseting for totodile (shiny)

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
woohoo for me! Not one but two new shinies! The first shiny I got about a week ago but I didn't post it because the power went out. Then I forgot about it until I found my 2nd shiny and was putting it in my box. My two new shinies are dun da da dun da!
Shuppet and Baltoy!

Back