• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Don't take anymore pills from now on, last thing I need right now is for you to become a ****ing vegetable because I have enough trouble dealing with my own ******** as it is.

Dear Anonymous,

Next time you insult me on Facebook or Skype or anywhere else, I'm blocking you. For good.

Dear Anonymous,

You've contradicted basically everything you've said to me when we first met now, either get your priorities straight or get the **** out of my house.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Dear A,

You have proven to be just like everyone else I have dated a complete waste of time and not worth the effort I put in. I overlooked all of your bad parts for you, I am however happy I saw it coming and moved on before I left you. So yes in effect I did cheat on you. But you will never know nor would you care as you were doing it to me, but I am happier without you in my life.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Dear Anonymous,

So uh, was it THAT hard to follow through on what you said you would do? I mean really, others have done that for MUCH longer periods of time, but you seemed to fail so soon! Hmmm, and to think I trusted you...

Dear Anonymous,

Anyone who believes that lie has GOT to be an idiot, or at the very least, doesn't know him at all. So really, if you are gonna lie, you MIGHT wanna pick a more believable one. Just sayin'. -facepalm-

Dear Anonymouses,

Thank you both for standing up for me. It means a lot. ^___^

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Dear anonymous,

Sometimes I want to just punch you in the face, or at the very least rip you a new one and let you know exactly what I think of you. Then I realize that's stupid, and would likely backlash, so I don't. Plus it would be completely out of blue, and just, no. But the thought is there. Yes it is. Oh well. Ho hum. So have a nice day. <3

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You don't know how jealous I am of you and you probably wouldn't understand it anyway because you don't see yourself the way others do, you look down on yourself and refuse to realise that you're actually very clever, good at art, etc. but I'm not jealous of you because you're amazing at the things I want to be good at (well i am but not so much) I'm more jealous of you for another reason. Oh yeah and you have perfect grades, an amazing relationship, everyone loves you, you look amazing. Of course that is ignoring all the uh "problems" you have.. But yeah I'm jealous of you for many many reasons.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I knew it was you when you called me this morning. If you're thinking of getting me to talk to you again, think again. You won't be getting a single word from me. Just... don't call me again, ok?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anons

For god's sake, refrain from arguing like that at work! I know the business is owned and essentially operated by your family, but that's no reason to fight like that. Have a little professionalism! If I can hear you shouting at each other, then certainly the customers can to. Everyone is sick of it. Just stop. Keep your problems at home.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

i hate those arguments everyday the same things happens..why do i have to wake up everyday on the same as always?..i'm tired,and it's not good,i hate it.

please,try to understand and stop hurting..i don't want you to be hurt too

Dear A2,

forgive,i'm sorry about what's happening to you..really sorry,i hope you're not so hurt..however i know you are..stay strong,you mean alot to us ^^

yours,
me

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Don't buy something for me, and THEN tell me outside that I have to reimbuse you for it, and THEN take the money out of my Christmas money that I gave you to safekeep. If you were going to make me pay for it, tell me before so I can decide not to get it at all. What you're doing is like the mother from HG/SS... Which I didn't appreciate her unauthorized spending of my money either.

Dear same anon from before,

Try respecting my privacy and not acting all spy-like for a change, huh?

Dear Anon,

Wow, I'm surprised you still look exactly the same as you did ten years ago!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I could do more for you but I just don't know where to begin right now.

Dear Anonymous,

If you're still taking those pills by tomorrow, I'm calling the cops. I'm not living with a ****ing junkie again, either straighten up or go to rehab. Oh and all doctors are scum for your information so if there's gonna be any give and take involved with them it's gonna be my fist up their ass if this ever happens again.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Oh hello. Another one about you is this? I'll let you decide. Of course considering ~all of these~ are about you I can guess your answer.
I mean really get over yourself. As if I'd waste my time writing all of these about you. Sorry to burst your bubble!~ <3

Dear Anonymous,

gurl i'm so sorry i'll try and be online you know i will ily <3 xxxxxx

Years
Dear Anons,
a bunch of traitors, that's what you are. Thank you, I'll appreciate sitting alone at home a lot. Well, not entirely alone, these 50 bottles of beer... I'll probably drink one while being depressed and then attempt to go to bed early.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

How are you?..if you're lying to me i hope you tell me while i have the ability to forgive you..because if i lost that ability to forgive you,later i won't do..don't leave it till it become too late...lying to me make me feel you think i'm not worth enough to know the truth.

Yours,
Me

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Dear Anonymous

Please come back to me. You've got plenty of friends here... don't leave.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

You're a really nice person. You always give me good advice and good insight. I'm thankful for that. And, I think you're pretty cool. ^^;;

I was kinda intimidated by you. But you're actually really nice and you're kind of motherly. I don't know how you'd feel if I told you that since I don't really know you, but I appreciate your work and I hope you would take it as a compliment. xD;

I can't believe you were so different then I thought you were. Things kinda blossomed, and you seemed like an amazingly nice guy. But really, you're just like everyone else. It hurts a little bit.

I can't tell if you're trying to be badass, or you're just being an (you know - censored :3). Whichever it is, I though what you said was truly uncalled for. Although it helped me become a bit more stronger, because that's just the way I am. I also admit I lost my temper a bit. But it won't happen again. You aren't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back