• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T] [OOC + SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Ha, clever way to slip the password! You're accepted!

396.gif

Regal received a Starly!
Ability: Tangled Feet
- Detect
- Peck

Also, Felis, Jacinth and EVO 2, you're pulled off due to the fact that you haven't posted in Chapter II even when it's coming to a close. If there was a reason for which you weren't able to post / aren't able to post, do not hesitate to tell me, and I'll just pull you off until you're able to post again, k? :)

I'm agoing to edit the OOC Thread in order to reflect these changes anytime soon...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Out of curiosity, are we all on the boat at the same time? 'Cause I know there are people boarding at Pallet Town and Cherrygrove and Sandgem?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
All right, allow me to clear this.
I forgot to add this to the Chapter, sorry for that

As you may know, the ship visited Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and the New Republic of Unova in that order.
That said,:
Kanto people: You may post once before interacting with the guys from Johto; twice before the Hoenn guys; trice before the Sinnoh guys, and four times interacting with those from the NRU.
Johto people: Once before interacting with the Hoenn people; twice before the Sinnho guys; and trice before interacting with the guys from the NRU
Hoenn people: Once before the Sinnoh guys; twice before those of the NRU
Sinno guys: Once before the NRU guys.
NRU guys: Once before any interaction with RPers.

That because you arrive in different order, you may say the ship docked before interacting with a RPer, but it's not necessary. Also, you may not leave the ship if I don't say you can.

Also, if there's someone you want to interact with, but his/her region is not in the list of the region you belong to, it's because you can already interact with that person.

My apologies 'cause I forgot to add this.

What the heck is wrong with me? I'm forgetting important parts.
The following goes for those who boarded AFTER Chapter III began, 'cause you're posting like before everyone else boarded.

If you boarded before Chapter III began, then you're posting AFTER everyone boarded.

Both posting perspectives will eventually cross.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Name: Dante Powers

Appearance: Dante has shoulder length brown hair, he keeps it kind of messy and it sometimes gets in his eyes. He sometimes tucks his hair behind his ears or rarely ties it up. He has very bright green eyes which he inherited from his mother. He wears long black pants and a blue zip-front jacket with hood usually. under the jacket he has a plain white t shirt. He wears an old pair of white sneakers. His mother tries to make him wear a newer, cleaner pair, but he resits this because "my old shoes are comfy" Unusally tall for his age, Dante stands at an almost perfect 6 foot tall. Dante is somewhat thin, but not athletic. Unlike his parents, who both wear glasses, he has perfect 20/20 vision, which is among his most prize possessions.

Personality: Somewhat impulsive and over confident at times, though usually laid back. His impulsive nature gets him in trouble at times, he is prone to pick fights with people when they upset him. He has a younger sister named Sara, who is 13. The two generally get along, although like most siblings, they fight at times. He is very protective of his sister, he would often fight people on the playground at school who made fun of her or bullied her. Despite his seemingly violent persona, he is a kind person, who enjoys being around pokemon, he wanted to go on a pokemon journey, but his parents would not allow it, insisting he stay in school. He got in trouble once at the age of 8, when he was playing outside, he found a kakuna attached to a tree near their house, and began to talk to it. He decided to bring it back home with him, but his parents made him immedialty return it "because they don't want a beedrill hatching in the house". For the most part though, he has a good relationship with his parents. He would often help his dad work on his shelter and would help his mom make dinner. He became something of a cook from helping his mother in the kitchen, and enjoys preparing food. Dante enjoys relaxing at his house and listening to music, surfing the internet, watching tv. His favorite physical activity is ping pong, he actually helped start the ping pong club at his school. He has never been a big fan of reading though, and often puts off required reading until the last minute. prior to the catastrophe, he was your average, if somewhat impulsive, slacker teenager.

Backstory: Dante's family lived in viridian city, his dad was a carpenter and his mom was a lab tech. Prior to the catastrophe, his father was seen as "odd". His father built a panic shelter under the back yard. His father believed this would keep the family safe from "riots caused by political collapse". His father turned out to be somewhat right though, neighbors that once laughed at him for his doomsday shelter hurried inside as neighboring building and houses collapsed. The generators did not last long,and soon the people were surrounded by darkness, until one of the neighbors pulled out a pokeball. She released her cyndaquil, whose back flames illuminated the shelter, and kept everyone warm.

Dante decided he wanted a fire pokemon that very evening. After the earth stopped shaking, Dante and the others in the shelter emerged to see viridan in ruin, Dante's mother cried, having seen her childhood home reduced to rubble. The survivors had heard word over the radio in the shelter that pallet town was relatively unscathed by the catastrophe. As they were leaving, Dante saw a pidgey lying next to what was once a restaurant. the bird was screaming out in pain, pinned under a rock. Dante couldn't bear to let the poor bird die in what was now a dead town, so he picked it up and carried it with him, in the hopes he could have it healed in pallet town.

Upon arriving in pallet town, he set out, asking everyone he could find for help for the pidgey. He eventually saw an older man with a white lab coat, approaching him, he said "Hey, is their anyone in town who can help this pidgey, he was caught under a rock in viridan and is hurt bad.". The old man ushered him into one of the building, spoke to one of the nurse's frantically rushing around trying to treat everyone, and the nurse took the pidgey and walked off with it. "There not gonna put it down are they?" said Dante? "No, the nurse said he just looked like he needs a splint for his wing, and some pain medication, I'd wager he'll be flying again within a couple months" said the old man. "Pardon my manners, my name is Professor Oak" said the old man. "Can we speak privately?" said Oak. "Sure" said Dante. The two walked into an office in the building "Dante, i was moved by way you carried that pidgey all the way here, it wouldn't have lived had it been left in Viridian. I see potential in you as a pokemon trainer, i have only 1 starter left with me at the moment, are you interested?" Dante couldn't believe what he was hearing. ""Which one do you have left?" Dante asked, "Charmander", Oak replied. Dante's eyes lit up, "I'm very interested". Oak handed Dante the pokeball containing charmander, along with 15 pokeballs, and a pokedex. Dante shook the porfessors hand and was off...
Which Professor gave you your Starter Pokémon? : Oak
Which was your starter Pokémon?: Charmander

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Zarachi Unfortunetely, your character has a very short appearance, I really need to be able to picture him, so, what are his eyes like? How tall is he? Is he fat or is he thin? Does he has a built body? Does he wear glasses or any other kind f accessory? Does he have any scars or noteworthy features in his body? What's his skin color? All that stuff needs to be added for me to able to picture him.

Same goes for the personality, is he somewhat of a hot head? Is he friendly? Is he kind, or is he selfish? Does he care about others? What is his relationship with his parents like? Does he has any brothers or sisters, in case he does, what s his relationship with them like? What are his likes? What are his dislikes? Is he mentally stable? Does he have a fear or fobia? All that stuff needs to be added.

Long story short, you need to edit your SU a lot, so in the meantime, you're pending...

EDIT: Now, that's better!
You're accepted!

004.gif

Dante received a Charmander!
Ability: Flame Body
-Scratch
-Iron Defense

If you don't mind, can you do your first post AFTER your character has boarded the ship? Don't worry, you'll still be able to catch some Pokemon!

Last edited:

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Yes I am, sorry. I meant to mention it in here but forgot last night. :)

doge

???
Years
@ytfeL
Right. Well, the thing is I left my last post off with Marty attempting to catch a Horsea(which he succeeded) and you have him still fishing in your post. So I just wanna clear that up before I make my response.

& Marty's actually 4 years younger than Salias and nearly a foot shorter, so he really wouldn't be the same size or age as Salias haha..

@Vato, would it be cool if I made another SU?

Last edited:

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
@Sam - I was a bit rushed, but later tonight I can go and edit my post. Sorry for the confusion, I was making the effort to not control marty at all :P

doge

???
Years
@ytfeL
I assure you, you definitely did not control Marty whatsoever. You just sorta missed the fact that he wasn't fishing anymore :p

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ -Sam ... Well, what do you have in mind for a character? Because, if it's another Trainer chosen by one of the professors, well, there's plenty enough of them already...

doge

???
Years
@ -Sam ... Well, what do you have in mind for a character? Because, if it's another Trainer chosen by one of the professors, well, there's plenty enough of them already...

Hmm, that's true. I didn't think about that, nevermind.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
You sure? I'm easy to convince :3
I could only let you have another character if the SU proves to be magnificent, that is.
Also, remember, you can have any friends/siblings/acquaintances in the S.S. Libra, that way your character gets some development and an NPC interaction at the same time! :)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Well, with the huge amount of RPers, I'm only accepting those that prove to be truly magnificent, so, if yours is a true jewel, then I can accept you :)

Years
Well, everyone's certainly enjoying the boat, it seems. I'll get a post in soon, hopefully. I'm sure I can think of something to do on a boat this size.
EDIT: Apparently not. After several false starts and hours wracking my brain looking for a post to write, I've decided to do the unthinkable. I'll have to drop out of this thread. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Thanks for letting me in, but I'll just quietly be going now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
FINALLY!

Thank God! I have finished this! Took along time, and boy am I proud of it...

picture.php

Hopefully I done everyone proud here. It's what I imagine everyone would look like as of the Appearance they wrote up for their SUs. This is also why I haven't been posting...

Enjoy!

doge

???
Years
@Godzil, sad to see you go. I enjoyed reading your posts, when you did post.

@pat - omg omg omg omg omg omg marty's is so perfect lol, that is fantastic work.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Godzil it's sad that you have to leave, your posts were so great...
If you ever want to come back, I'll be glad to let you do so...
Farewell, Godzil, until we ever meet again...

@pat OMG OMG OMG! That's just... Perfect! It's glorious, it's... O M G !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back