The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Pokémon  The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 2nd, 2016 (7:27 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyIce View Post
Ariane's appearance remains the same, but I need to move it to imgur so it isn't so slow to load. Ok that was a lie. After looking at the last image, I didn't like it too much, but I sound a new image. She still wears glasses ect. But everything else is fairly accurate in the picture. The art style also seems to match Dalex's new appearance.

Spoiler:
Ariane is the long lost daughter of Cynthia confirmed. =o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennekin210 View Post
Sorry guys, I might have to retract my offer to join. Have my hands full with other RPs I wanna join and a rigorous school schedule, especially in the upcoming weeks with major projects going on. I hope y'all understand.
That's fine!

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 2nd, 2016 (10:53 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
Ariane is the long lost daughter of Cynthia confirmed. =o
Lol didn't even think of it that way. But who would be the father? :p

DTIS 2:
Alex Hunt: Dratini
Old May 8th, 2016 (6:04 AM).

Nature: Adamant
Hey, this thing still going on? I'd be interested in joining, I've got my Sign-Up ready, so when I get the ay-okay...
Old May 8th, 2016 (9:30 AM).
Crystal Tier

I'd be happy to look over your SU, Infinite_8! I would also invite you to join our skype chat if you'd like to have an easier time communicating with the other members, as that tends to be where any discussion of writing posts happens.
Old May 8th, 2016 (10:23 AM). Edited May 9th, 2016 by Infinite_8.

Pokemon Academy Roleplay Application

Name: Caspian Jones Pendleton
Nickname: Casey
Dorm: Entei

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Approximately 5' 9", Caspian is tall for his age, scrawny and lanky with muscularly built legs, thin hands, and somewhat protruding knuckles, giving an almost skeletal appearance at night when only his silhouette is visible. He wears size 9.5 shoes to cover his large feet. Caucasian, he has a light skin tone with a noticeable tan, sea blue-green eyes, and light mousey brown hair at medium-long length that he keeps tidily combed evenly on either side with bangs swept aside to his left. His thick eyebrows are a darker tone of color and he has a nose that is almost unnoticeably crooked, upon which perch a pair of reading glasses when necessary.

Personality:
Spoiler:
Personality: Caspian is a bit of a geek at heart, characteristically intelligent and creative, but always modest about it. His previous peers would tease him for acing every test he was given, and became highly introverted. This introversion keeps him from having many friends until he has warmed up to people, acting quiet and timid until he has done so. He isn't openly friendly, except to his Pokemon that he is particularly kind and considerate towards, despite his lack of social life and confidence in parts of his life. Being somewhat philosophical as well, he realizes no one is perfect (including himself), and tries to compensate for his flaws; his introversion and lack of friends with his kindness and intelligence. Typically modest, he can be considered to be not so when he gets carried away with his knowledge of stats, specifics, and overall understanding. Contrary to his geeky lifestyle, Caspian can and will be adventurous, allowing himself to lose cleanliness in order to do so, something that somewhat irks him. He'll only do this though if doing so will bring about something that really peaks his interests, at which point his energy will go through the roof! He rarely thinks to use such ambitious energy for a terrible purpose, and has big hopes for his future. Tending to overthink things, he often has nightmares about the past combined with fears of the future or upcoming challenges, but is usually able to think his way out of most situations. When it comes to his opinions, he is very adamant of his own thoughts, and can be defensive when even slightly accused. This is the one of the only times he will show anger or aggression. Overall, Caspian is a smart, usually modest, and introverted boy, who hopes to find happiness in his life.

History:
Spoiler:
His parents met in Hoenn, his young mother of 20, a Pokemon trainer passing through Pacifidlog Town, meeting the young, quiet, and strong fisherman that would become Caspian's father. Jonas Pendleton and Winifred Cadha were happily engaged a couple months later. And then married. And then Caspian was born. His mother lost all her youthful naivety, a nervous new mother who was worried of her son being close to the ocean, almost literally afloat on a stormy sea. So Jonas, Winifred, and infant Caspian moved to Ambrette Town in Kalos where family happily greeted them. Caspian's uncle (Jonas's brother) worked at the Ambrette Fossil Lab, and the two had been best friends since childhood. Caspian grew up with all the songs, stories, and adventure of the sea from his father, the logic and thoughtfulness from his mother, and the brains and knowledge from his scientific uncle. When he was 4 years old, Caspian was given a Clauncher his father had found injured in a mudslide on a cliff. Over the next year the two grew attached, Caspian naming him Chilton after the danger he had escaped and survived. Then the worst happened: Caspian's father was lost at sea. It was a summer night, quiet until the storm broke. The Equatorial seas rose in waves while Jonas Pendleton was fishing at sea, and after the sun set in flames and rose in gold, the Pendleton family knew by the unnatural driftwood that greeted them on the shore, that Jonas was gone. A slow year of mourning passed, and school started for little Caspian. It soon became apparent he was more advanced than most students in the small elementary school, and passed several grades. His peers poked fun at him because of his intelligence, gossip of him living a life without adventure, and that his lack of a father figure had made him a wimp spread across the school. While the rumors flew, quite the opposite took place after school. His mother took him hiking near the cliffs overlooking the Kalos seas, with his uncle: spelunking the caves riddling the region's southwest, and with Chilton: exploring the seaside, shore, and shallows, the two inseparably happy by the water that was as close to them as if they were the same living thing. By age 11, Caspian had completed every challenge Ambrette Elementary could give him, and spent all his time with the three closest people in his lives, learning anything else he could. He became his uncle's assistant, the uncle who now led the entire Ambrette Fossil Lab, as well as helping his mother with her wilderness/nature journal: Essence of Ambrette. That year, Caspian turned 12, and his uncle came forward with a bold suggestion: Entering the Pokemon Trainer Academy. Caspian promptly agreed to the idea, realizing he could learn things he couldn't otherwise and maybe meet new Pokemon. Signing him up, Caspian took his exam, but under one condition: to be exempted from the practical exam. Caspian received his acceptance papers within several months. And he knew, he was gonna be the very best, like no one ever was.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Species: Clauncher
Name: Chilton
Personality: He is curt and intelligent, compassionate towards those he knows. Tries to appear cold and emotionless in the presence of others.
Level: 22
Moves: Bubble Beam, Vice Grip, Water Sport, Flail, Scald (TM), Aqua Jet (Egg)
Old May 10th, 2016 (7:55 AM).
Crystal Tier

Looking good, Infinite! I can safely say that this character is approvable.
Old May 22nd, 2016 (9:15 PM).

Pokemon Trainer Academy Island Reboot

As it has been recently brought to my attention, the island is in need of a reboot, to keep the writing fresh and the roleplayers coming in. So I propose the following plan of action. A time gap will be created, cutting off the now and the future in which the sequel exists. Within this time, a plot unfolds, ensuing chaos on the island, a chaos which will present benefits for the characters, the design of the island and school, and the writers who are in need of a larger backstory. This story would not be in the main thread, but could be written by select authors in a seperate place. The story is as follows.

Plot:
Spoiler:
The villainous Team Rocket unleashes an unexpected terrorist attack upon the island. The primary events of this attack include the bombing of the eastern and southern portions of the mountains as well as areas of the academy and Oak Town. The massive bombs used in the mountains cause the expansion of the ice field after the collapse of mountain, and a lava flow to the east towards the ocean. Aside from these bombings, battles begin between members of Team Rocket and those of the PTA. Loyalties are tested as the Rocketeers seek out recruits in the students. The island is swept in chaos.

Benefits:
Spoiler:

- Demise of characters in the apocalyptic chaos (If wished by authors)
- Large redesign of island, academy, and Oak Town
- Showing of true colors from characters tempted by Team Rocket's offers
- Major character development
- Creation of personality defining injuries

Below are images of changes I have created for the island that I believe would be beneficial. These includes:

Changes:
Spoiler:

- Expansion of Ice Plains caused by collapse of southern mountain
- Creation of coniferous forest in the east due to a lava flow caused by the bombing of the area near the volcano (Home to mostly grass and dark types among possible others)
- Stones spires, like those of Kalos Canyon, are created by the eastern bombing. Perfect place for Sky Training, a class I believe should be started, led by Moria
- New islands to the north created by the triggering of volcanic activity due to the bombings
- Desert Island, sand everywhere with large rocks which become increasingly rare the further northwest you are on the island (includes volcano) (Home to rock, ground, steel, and specific grass types)
- Rainforest Island, a tropical jungle, complete with a volcano (Home to many grass, bug, water, and poison types)
- Aquatic reef-like island, sometimes submerged in water, with a waterfall (Home to some water and rock types)
- Recently discovered oceanic ruins west of the Aquatic island, which are completely submerged underwater
- New out-to-sea station that functions as a lighthouse, aquatic research platform, and lookout/defense station to prevent terrorism attacks from again occurring

Images In Video Format: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=akXJlgKdS5g
Old 1 Week Ago (2:41 PM).

Hello! Is the roleplay still open for new members? I know I'm new but this seems interesting and I'd love to join!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links