• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M69´s Trading and Breeding shack.

coolboyhyatt

The Ultimate Breeder!
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
Sorry for double post but I would like to trade my Gible Onix and Beedril (lv85) for your Tyrogue Growlith and Sneasal

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
Sorry for double post but I would like to trade my Gible Onix and Beedril (lv85) for your Tyrogue Growlith and Sneasal

Sounds good, give me some time to breed them, also can breed the other ones you asked up there but we will talk about that later ok? XD

What level is your solosis?

It comes on level 1 since it is bred

Last edited:

coolboyhyatt

The Ultimate Breeder!
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
Ok np i also have all legendarys exept Zorua all legit 100% caught or Mystery Gifted them myself

coolboyhyatt

The Ultimate Breeder!
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
yes all of them and btw just a warning beedrills caught in a masterball because its from my japanese black which i cheated for all items is that ok?

coolboyhyatt

The Ultimate Breeder!
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
are the pokes ready yet? and u dont have a spare ditto for trade do you?

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
are the pokes ready yet? and u dont have a spare ditto for trade do you?

No they are not, surprisingly tyrogue is one of the longest breeding i have ever had.
Im going to a medic soon and when i get back both of them will be ready.

Edit:
Growlithe was quick!
Im ready!
Your FC?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2011
Hi, can you clone some pokemon for me? They're mostly 5th generation events.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2011
Of course i can, the payment is a copy for me, is that ok?

Yeah, that's fine. I need 2 copies of my Wifi Zororak, 2 copies of my Wifi Scraggy, and 2 my ANA Darkrai.
My FC is 4083 1429 7074
Edit: Yeah, they're on my black game.

Back