• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
something that isn't synonymous with 'nice guys' who happen to be giant douches

Last edited:
Years
Haha even if it was an attack at me, I don't mind. But what I don't understand is that gangsters typically wear fedoras and they aren't exactly nice guys or even 'nice guys' (assuming you mean people who pretend to be nice who actually aren't so nice as opposed to sarcasm).

Also out of interest, I typically sport a cowboy hat IRL so what kind of person would that stereotype me as (based solely on hat preference).

Honest

Hi!
Years
A redneck. :3

Haha, seriously though? I don't know. Every time imagine cowboy hat, I get an image of Carl from The Walking Dead.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Hats are cool and wearing a cowboy hat would look so bawse, so go for it, you can also where it when you have those rp moments just cause. xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
I feel like you'd get stared at if you wore a cowboy hat in the north, here in the US. Then again, New York City is full of weirdos, so maybe we're an exception.

Years
something that isn't synonymous with 'nice guys' who happen to be giant douches

Woah, I didn't know that! Is it a stereotype or something? I always thought fedoras were worn by artsy type peoples. I only have baseball caps and a tilly hat myself.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Haha even if it was an attack at me, I don't mind. But what I don't understand is that gangsters typically wear fedoras and they aren't exactly nice guys or even 'nice guys' (assuming you mean people who pretend to be nice who actually aren't so nice as opposed to sarcasm).

Also out of interest, I typically sport a cowboy hat IRL so what kind of person would that stereotype me as (based solely on hat preference).

Yo did you end up finding any cowboy boots? I think Superdry and Allsaints in Brighton has them but I'm not sure.. shame both are expensive though.

You should keep checking back at Asos!

Hats apparently suit me but.. bother me ._. I don't like ending up with hat-hair!

Years
Hats don't really tell you the whole story about someone. You gotta take the whole outfit into consideration. Like, a cowboy hat + cowboy boots + denim jacket isn't the same as cowboy hat + band t-shirt + khaki shorts.

Honest

Hi!
Years
There's two kinds of sexy Asian hairdos. There's the flat round hair (kinda like hat hair), and there's spikey mohawk. Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back