• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Monster Art Online [remake] (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I shall get my su done soon. Also might make him the bad guy.... MWAHAHA! How would people feel if I made him quite an evil character? Feel like making one to rid of my lingering emotions!
Well... it's no fun if you're being a douche to the other players and ruining their RPing experience. But if you keep it sensible and just make him an antagonist with reasons for being "evil", it'll only make the game interesting ;)

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Sorry for my one day absence. I came down with this awful head cold that left me almost bedridden. I feel much better today though, and perhaps might get another post up. I might have Rogue meet up with the others in Granite Cave. It would be fun to see how a large group of 'chosen' players (whether they find that out or not) interact with each other.

Nebula, I really love that CSS; can I use it for my posts? =o

Oooh. Can I do to? With some color changes. And leaving the credit where it is, of course.

Go right ahead! Feel free to make any changes you wish, but I only ask that you keep the credit in place please. That goes for anyone else who would like to use it, so have fun. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Finally posted! Ugh, I blame final exams and illness for not letting me do so! :D Sorry it took so long haha xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Adventure: Getting lost in Granite Cave sounds like fun :)
Ok, I just made my Castform fall down to a lower floor. Maybe you can write about seeing Marcello hustle on his way down there to find the pokémon? Or have him run into a battle and disrupt it or something?

@ Megan, it's ok :3

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@Adventure-Hate to bother you, but could you tell me if I'm accepted or not? I don't know if you saw my post yesterday but I've finished my SU. Thanks!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I want to! I had Marcello go to Granite Cave now to try and train his new pokémon, maybe there can be a sudden cave-on (MAO can surprise you with strange natural "accidents") and the two will have to dig their way out together or search for another exit together?

Coolio! Sorry, I've been a bit more busy than I thought I'd be but I have a new computer and made some time. Definitely gonna have one up tomorrow!

Years
So yeah, I put my last post up before I knew that this Kanto was more based on GSC version's. So the shady guys, were obviously intended to be Team Rocket looking for Fossils. Is that still a possibility, just have them quote something like being dedicated remnants of the Organization, before fighting one?

Team Rocket said that's what they were doing in Mt. Moon, in the Originals, then once you leave they kinda give up on it. So it kinda makes sense that some of them would go back and try to "Strike it Rich."

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Finished my SU! Link to it being here. An apology is due though, firstly for not keeping promises and secondly for writing possible the longest history in the history of the RP Corner. I-I really didn't think it would of been that long when I first started writing that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So yeah, I put my last post up before I knew that this Kanto was more based on GSC version's. So the shady guys, were obviously intended to be Team Rocket looking for Fossils. Is that still a possibility, just have them quote something like being dedicated remnants of the Organization, before fighting one?

Team Rocket said that's what they were doing in Mt. Moon, in the Originals, then once you leave they kinda give up on it. So it kinda makes sense that some of them would go back and try to "Strike it Rich."
Okay. You can let some remnants of Team Rocket hang about, trying to make themselves rich or something. It could be a quest arc in MAO! You are free to make up your own quest arcs with NPCs inside the game. Just don't include the evil teams from the older games in any large scale; their leaders are no longer about and active for the teams.

Finished my SU! Link to it being here. An apology is due though, firstly for not keeping promises and secondly for writing possible the longest history in the history of the RP Corner. I-I really didn't think it would of been that long when I first started writing that.
Looks good! Similar to SylveonStar's character, who was in a wheelchair and got back the use of her legs through MAO. You are accepted and welcome to start playing whenever you can.

@ YellowGardevoir, finally got time to read your SU. Looks great and you are accepted and may start playing whenever you can! There are quite an amount of players in Johto and Kanto now, so get together and interact you bunch. Or I'll have to send some GM-controlled characters at ya ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So I'm currently waiting for SylveonStar to have time to respond to me IC. Meanwhile, I'm placing out some NPCs around the regions.

Great work with the quest givers, people! Now, for planning. Aurora apparently might choose to help another player's character because she prefers to live inside of MAO than in the real world. Marcello will likely do his best to fight for his own cause, for now at least.

What do you guys want to your characters to strive towards or achieve inside MAO?

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
What do you guys want to your characters to strive towards or achieve inside MAO?

Well, Louise has only one goal and that is to get out of the game so that she can take care of her younger sister. At this point she can care less about the other players and will do anything to be the one who gets out. Cyberious might make her feel some empathy down the road but don't count on it. As for being a Pokemon master or anything that's definitely not in her to-do list unless it helps her get out. I don't see her going around whiting-out the other chosen people but who knows what will happen later in the game. :3

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
Peria knows she's not going to win, hands-down, though she would like to. So she'll probably try and get others to help her get her footing early on, so she's strong enough to not white out in the end. Afterwards, she'll probably pay back her favors and try and help others get out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Pepperton just wants to win because shes a crazy perfectionist and if she doesn't win she would hate herself and everyone inside forever because she wasn't 'the best'.

daddy issues ):

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
I finished Peria's clashtastic CSS (thank you Nebula for letting us modify your CSS!) and edited it into all of her posts, so now they look pretty! Well, as pretty as they can with Peria's interesting color sense, anyways.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
My character has to get out of the game because she's going to give birth in six months.

Out of curiosity, how do you guys even make a CSS?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Snow, you just poke around with the code until it doesn't look horrific. At least that's how I do :]

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
My character will have a deep story, buuut I want her to be involved in a few other sub plots too!

It's a surprise. :3

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
Whee, Peria has made progress/made it to a new route! Honestly that probably should've taken a bit longer for her to go through the route, but I kinda wanted to put her in a place where she could interact with others. Interactions are way more fun, anyways.

Back