• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Aww man, i'd love to have a brother. I have a sister, and no disrespect to her because she is a really good sister, but I'd want someone that I could talk about boy things with. I would actually love an older brother, the person who's always there for you and someone you can count on.

Years
I kinda wish I'd had a sister instead of a brother. I think we might have gotten along better. Maybe not. I never did get along with family and it's strange to hear people talk about how close they are with their siblings.

Years
Well yeah, I am actually quite close with my sister because we have the same sort of personality and like similar things; not meaning that we both do girl things or boy things but similar things in general. We used to not get on at all, but as I started growing up, we became closer and we are a lot nicer to each other now.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Two brothers and one sister, my sister being the only girl born in recent years, lol. My aunt has four boys and my uncle has no biological kids. They're.... a handful.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I have three sisters, all of who are older than me and have been out of college and married for a few years now.

Yeah, its kind of awkward.

Years
I like having older siblings, mainly because of the whole education thing. My sisters been through school and she can give me advice about it and what to do/what not to do and those kind of things. If it wasn't for her, I probably would've had a different school life.

In general, older siblings are really helpful. They're there for you, they support you and give you advice on everything you go through.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I have an older half brother and a twin brother. I always wanted a sister... My mom isn't very feminine, so I never really got to explore the many joys/woes of shoe shopping, skirt wearing, and purse hoarding. My dad taught me how to shave my legs, lol. He mostly helped out with homework too. You would think having a twin brother in school would be cool as well, but I haven't shared a class with him since kindergarten. :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like having older siblings, mainly because of the whole education thing. My sisters been through school and she can give me advice about it and what to do/what not to do and those kind of things. If it wasn't for her, I probably would've had a different school life.

In general, older siblings are really helpful. They're there for you, they support you and give you advice on everything you go through.

Do you live on the set of Leave It to Beaver? I feel like from your recent posts you like have helpful, friendly older siblings and family meals and etc.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm the middle child. I have two sisters, 31 being the oldest and 10 being the youngest. Yep, that's a huge gap there imo D: Honestly I'm more closer to my older sister than my younger, because we both have *nothing* in common...like nothing at all. xD

I really, really, really want a brother. We need a boy in the family...like legit. I can't talk sports and cars and video games with anyone in the house other than my dad, but he's usually working so...

Years
Do you live on the set of Leave It to Beaver? I feel like from your recent posts you like have helpful, friendly older siblings and family meals and etc.

We, as a family, are very family oriented. It's us instead of anything else. We just like to spend time together as a 4 considering that the only time the whole family is home is during dinner time. I have one older sister that's really supportive of me and we get along.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I am "technically" a middle child, although my sister (in her 40's now) was already out of the house when I was born, so realistically, I've been the oldest child with my brother 1 year (minus 12 days) younger than me.
Guess I was a horrible older sibling since all I did was wield my power to boss my younger brother around, lol. If he needed help I always told him, "Look it up yourself."

We get along better nowadays.

Years
I am "technically" a middle child, although my sister (in her 40's now) was already out of the house when I was born, so realistically, I've been the oldest child with my brother 1 year (minus 12 days) younger than me.

Guess I was a horrible older sibling since all I did was wield my power to boss my younger brother around, lol. If he needed help I always told him, "Look it up yourself."

We get along better nowadays.

Me and my sister were horrible at first. I was at fault of it all, I was annoying, bratty and just a bad brother in general. But, I was like 10. I guess it's just a case of immaturity on my behalf which led to me and my sister not being close at first.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have two younger sisters, ages 20 and 17. We dont really hang out much as one is at college and the other would rather hang out with her friends or spend a million hours a day watching TV and going on Facebook. Ah well.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
My sister's gone AWOL. I haven't seen her in years, not since she lived in Nashville, TN. Since then, according to my dad, she's been bouncing around the US and Canada with her musician husband and I don't think any of us know when she'll be back to see us again.

If I had a younger sister I probably would've been nicer to her than I was to my brother.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I have a younger brother and a younger sister. For the most part we get along. More than a lot of other siblings it seems. Especially my sister and I who, for the most part, are like best friends. Though like all sibling relationships we get angry at each other and such sometimes but that's no surprise.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I buy a gift for all my family. I dont mind doing it, its usually very easy to choose gifts for them.

Years
Depending on my budget. Only being 14, I work for my friends' parents' from time to time. Luckily, I managed to get quite a few weeks in this year so looks like I can make my family happy. We all buy each other gifts, and sometimes we go on holiday, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back