• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Crystal Redesign and World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I have a friend in youtube which I let test easier version for redesign.
I could already upload that now but I can't tell if it's easy enough or not.

Ecruteak gym leader have for example only Misdreavus lv44 as his strongest.
I only weakened pokemons of red, gym leaders, rival and rocket executives.
I think that's enough to beat it.

Hmm sounds good, how bout adding more wild pokemon locations like I suggested?

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Hmm sounds good, how bout adding more wild pokemon locations like I suggested?

Is that really worth it since you can already catch all 251 ?
Also I added the redesign (easy) version now here. My friend hasn't tested it yet since he's playing my world hack now.
Tell me if there is something unpassable and I'll fix it.

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Is that really worth it since you can already catch all 251 ?

Thought it be interesting to battle wild starter evos, and maybe other pokemon that you don't normally see in the wild in GSC.

I'll think I might have a go with the CrystalMap tool later, once I get it working.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
Holy crap, never noticed all the rares in Redesign Sprout Tower

But I failed at getting my favorite and the time switched, now I have to wait til tomorrow to get it *cries*

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Wow nice hacks im impressed. I do think though you should add computers to crystal world. I mean where do all the pokemon go? I just think its a bit stupid for one pc and thats it.

miksy91

Years
Wow nice hacks im impressed. I do think though you should add computers to crystal world. I mean where do all the pokemon go? I just think its a bit stupid for one pc and thats it.

There are computers in some houses and also in final version I must add that second floor available in PC:s where are computers also.

Also Crystal World 0.65 is finished now (I won't release it though :P). I added 2 very fun things to the Indigo Plateau and in KANTO map.
When I release final version I suggest you start game from beginning because you shouldn't have won Pokeleague in final version when you've beaten JOHTO map.

miksy91

Years
You all gotta see this !!!
New version of Crystal World hack has come (0.81) downloadable
You can't beat the whole game now even now but you can already access Lavender Town in Kanto. I wonder how you will get there without S.S Aqua being available ;)

The reason why I uploaded this is that I don't want that people go to Indigo Plateau anymore because that isn't accessable in final version. See more information about this release in 1st page. Hope you enjoy and just one more thing:
PLEASE DON'T TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THAT SECRET POKEMON YOU CAN GET IN KANTO !

And changes to version 0.80 is that I found 2 bugs in the game which I fixed later.
-There was a leveling up bug in Mew so you probably want to change that (works only if you don't have Mew)
-Fuschia Gym leader has wrong pokemon

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
44-crystal-world.png

Congrats on winning the HotW!
And sorry, I could only write "Crystan World". Sorry for the Redesign.

miksy91

Years
44-crystal-world.png

Congrats on winning the HotW!
And sorry, I could only write "Crystan World". Sorry for the Redesign.

Wow I never expected that :O
Thanks for people who voted for my hack :)

And for Redesign it sucks compared to Crystal World.
Also I thought I would start my next project: Crystal Cutie version when evolution editor comes up.
But waiting for that first...

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
Okay it's finally complete: Pokemon Crystal World Final Version
Updates aren't coming anymore if I don't find bugs in my hack.
(Downloadlink in first page) and don't forget to comment on my thread also :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
It's pretty awesome so far =)

I think you messed up on Bugsy though, you fight him by talking to the gym advisor

miksy91

Years
It's pretty awesome so far =)

I think you messed up on Bugsy though, you fight him by talking to the gym advisor

I think I didn't mess up. Advisor should look red and bugsy green and they're copies of each other and advisor is just bugsy that way :)

EDIT: By the way crystal world is going to have a new look. Now I'm modifying tilesets and that will really be the final version which comes.
I'll say now that I won't edit scripts and text so tilesets changes more and that's it then.
Also redesign is going to change but after I finish crystal world hack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
o.O

Everyone else stop caring about it after it came out? xD

miksy91

Years
o.O

Everyone else stop caring about it after it came out? xD

I don't know :S
I think that people prefer world to redesign but there are only 10-15 people playing my world hack so nobody comments anything.

By the way I started my 3rd project: Pikachu Edition.
It's even better than Crystal World :D

But I need evolution editor for that and it is in progress in one thread in toolbox. I hope it gets finished soon.

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I don't know :S
I think that people prefer world to redesign but there are only 10-15 people playing my world hack so nobody comments anything.

By the way I started my 3rd project: Pikachu Edition.
It's even better than Crystal World :D

But I need evolution editor for that and it is in progress in one thread in toolbox. I hope it gets finished soon.

Wow you sure are on a roll latey Miksy; Crystal World Final released and is about to start a new hack :).

miksy91

Years
Wow you sure are on a roll latey Miksy; Crystal World Final released and is about to start a new hack :).

Well I just don't have nothing to do when I'm at home.
That's why I just make crystal hacks :)

By the way check Progressing Hacks - I put a thread about Pikachu Edition (my 3rd hack) there. There is also a video of the beginning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back