• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Devil Survivor [PG-13] OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Why am I the youngest one here?

So, now that it's started, tell me we won't have to wait for the four people who haven't posted. I remember making an Final Fantasy RP and only two of the ten people that signed up posted. It died immediately. So, please, for the love of god, put a deadline to when they can post so the punctual people won't have to wait. Ignore the fact that I was seventh BTW.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Argh!

Sorry guys was busy these days, so only got few minutes on PC, i'll post something soon, just let me know that you guys are still in.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Alright my col starts an hour or so, i'll go and get one post done, and also my cousin joins the RP.

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2015
Sorry about my sudden disappearance. I'll post soon, don't kick me out. )':

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Hopefully, we haven't gotten a kick start as yet, but this RP doesn't deserve to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back