• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ MOTY ] Prettiest Profile Contest 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
497.png

[ Member of the Year 2012 ]
Prettiest Profile Contest!
Hosted by BinaryPeaches

What is the Prettiest Profile Contest?

Pokecommunity's Prettiest Profile Contest (PC's PPC for short) is a competition in which entrants try to receive the votes of their fellow members by giving their profile a great design. This may include a magnificent color scheme, a good profile picture, and for supporters, a great wallpaper (Youtube videos and avatar/signatures should not be taken into consideration). Winners of both the Non-supporter and Supporter categories will be awarded a "Prettiest Profile Contest Winner" emblem and their profile will be declared as PC's Prettiest.

Differences for Member of the Year

Several changes have been made to this Prettiest Profile Contest, to coincide with Member of the Year. For this contest, everyone is allow to entry including past winners. However, in order for the profile to qualify, it must have been designed during the year of 2012. If you had made your profile during the year of 2010, then you may change it (enough in which we can tell you changed it) so it qualifies for this contest.

Because both past winners and those who haven't won yet may participate, the number of profiles one can vote for have been boosted up by one. Thus, you may vote for up to eight profiles, instead of the usual six. If enough people would like to still only vote for four, then it's possible to make the last two optional. The rule that you must for an even amount of votes still apply.

As for the emblem, the top three profiles for each category will receive the emblem, as the emblem is different than your traditional Prettiest Profile Contest. If the first place winner of either group has never won a Prettiest Profile Contest, then they may request the typical emblem for this contest.

Thank you, and have fun during this part of Member of the Year!

Ani497MS.png

What you're playing for!*

MotYAllStar2.png

Member of the Year All-stars
You may not have won Member of the Year in Member of the Year, but you did place something in Member of the Year for one year.
* Emblem is subject to change

Rules

• All General PC Rules and Other Trivia Rules apply. Having common sense about behavior towards others should be a given.
  • Unlike the usual PC's Prettiest Profile Contest, those who are a previous winner of a contest may still participate. However, their profile must have been made during the year of 2012 in order for it to qualify.
  • To enter, simply post here indicating that you wish to do so. You can change your profile any way you like before the voting period. When the voting period starts, you may not change it in any way.
  • If you are a Supporter, please make sure any graphics that you use are designed by you as your profile only qualifies if your profile was designed by yourself.
  • Please enter during the entry period. No other entries will be allowed.
  • For participants, voting is mandatory. BinaryPeaches reserve the right to pester you to vote if you have yet to vote when the deadline is near. If you fail to send a vote, you will be disqualified. Refer to the ballot down below for more information.
  • You can't vote for yourself
  • To vote, send your ballot to BinaryPeaches via PM. Also, do not bother BinaryPeaches about the results. BinaryPeaches will be doing her best to tally up the votes with the highest amount of accuracy so no one will be wronged, so be patient.
  • You must vote for at least 3 supporters and 3. non-supporters. An optional forth vote for both categories is allowed. Should you use the optional vote, however, you must use it for both categories (so no voting for 5 or 7 people; you must either vote for 6 or 8 people)

Ani497MS.png

Time Periods

Entry
To: 12:00 AM Monday, December 17th, Eastern Standard Time

Voting
From: 12:00 AM Monday, December 17th, Eastern Standard Time
To: 12:00 AM Tuesday, January 1st, Eastern Standard Time

If you don't know what time the two periods start and end, look for Eastern Standard time in The World Clock.

Ani497MS.png

Ballot

Please use the following ballot when sending your votes. With the possibility of so many entries, the amount of profiles one person can vote for has risen.

Supporter:
4. (optional)

Non-supporter:
4. (optional)

Click here to send your votes (via Private Message) to BinaryPeaches

Ani497MS.png

Participants

Check out these profiles and cast your vote for who do you think has the prettiest one. Please view the profiles using the vBulletin Default Skin so your decision can be more neutral. You can switch back to the skin you like afterwards by going to User CP -> Switch Forum Styles. Or, to make it easier, just click the names and it'll take you to the profiles with the default skin.

Supporters/Staff
- Minzy
- Pokestick, Good Times.
- Yuki's Sword
- GolurkIsDaBomb
- TwilightBlade
- PerditionHaze
- gunnerpow7
- Curious.
- Cid
- Derozio
- Leaf Storm
- Hikari10
- Counterfeit
- Olli97
- Suicune™

Non-Supporters/Non-Staff
- SNOR(ex)LAX
- AWsquared
- Volcanix769
- glitchguy
- Avishka
- Limanya
- forever2 (aka Forever)
- Icy Burn
- Umbr30n
- Galoria
- Mononoke Hime
- synerjee

* awaiting conformation that profile is from 2012
** awaiting profile to be made

Credit to all the past hosts for the content, especially Jordan for the content. CSS coded by Alternative.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
All right, I'm actually going to participate this time!
Been spending pretty much all day on this profile, so this is going to be fun! <3

Even though I already have the MOTY All-Stars emblem, hahaha

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I want to enter for the first time ever! PICK ME, TARA!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ooh, I want to participate! Stupid question though, does this have to be based on a profile we've used before?
You can make a completely new profile for this contest if you wish! As far as I'm concerned until January 1st 2013 any profile made is made within the year of 2012. ♥

Can I join and participate? I made my profile style a month and a half ago!
Yup! As long as it was made in 2012. c:

I want to enter for the first time ever! PICK ME, TARA!
BUT MAC I CAN'T I'M RUNNING THIS SHOW.

I'll update the list in a moment. c: We already need non-supporters

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've never participated in a contest like this before, so I would definitely like to enter. It should be pretty fun. =)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I want to join this contest because I never had joined such contests and for the LOLs.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
You can make a completely new profile for this contest if you wish! As far as I'm concerned until January 1st 2013 any profile made is made within the year of 2012. ♥

Yup! As long as it was made in 2012. c:

BUT MAC I CAN'T I'M RUNNING THIS SHOW.

I'll update the list in a moment. c: We already need non-supporters

But you'd pick me, right? COME ON TARA WE ARE SO CLOSE!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
I'm in! I'll dazzle everyone with my Bellossom power xP I'm not sure if I should use the Bellossom theme I made recently or create a new one, preferably Adventure Time.... Meh... I know one thing, I won't be putting a holiday theme on my profile this year... :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I might enter again, though I already entered my current profile theme for PCX so I guess I should change it?
Only if you want to! It was made in 2012 so it qualifies and we have no rules in using profiles more than once.

But you'd pick me, right? COME ON TARA WE ARE SO CLOSE!
WHY IS CLOSE STRIKED OUT? I SEE HOW IT IS THERE MAC. :C

Cid

Years
I'd like to enter! Made this profile back in April 2012 (whoa that's so long ago), so if I get the time, I might make a new one. Otherwise, I'll be entering with my current one. First time entering PPC so I'm pretty excited. :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I want to participate! i'll definitely make a new profile! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back