• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
that is what i am wondering as well I wish they would just give Dawn a side series that would be totally awesome

I don't think she's gonna return anytime soon, although I'd like to see a series based around Dawn it would probably be unlikely.

And some interesting Dawn information to share, on the now-defunct Pokemon Learning League website Dawn has a slightly different outfit to her main one in the anime.

This is it here:
Spoiler:

The notable difference is her wearing stockings in place of her socks, her skirt and vest are slightly different, she has sleeves on her white undershirt and also her boots look a little different to her usual ones as well. Her hair barrettes and hat remain unchanged though.

I actually liked her in this look better than her usual.

Years
Dawn is like probably like what kept poemon floating Iris cant even compete to what Dawn is today which u all know she is just absolutely amazing and the best character of the series

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dawn is like probably like what kept poemon floating Iris cant even compete to what Dawn is today which u all know she is just absolutely amazing and the best character of the series

I know she's great and I absolutely loved her too, but what makes her the best character? I loved her personality and mainly her quirkiness, but I wouldn't go as far as calling her the best character! I'd love to hear your reasons (and everyone else's too!) about this if you don't mind? :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I know she's great and I absolutely loved her too, but what makes her the best character? I loved her personality and mainly her quirkiness, but I wouldn't go as far as calling her the best character! I'd love to hear your reasons (and everyone else's too!) about this if you don't mind? :D

I wouldn't call her "the" best character, but Dawn is one of the best ones the anime has to offer. I love her because of her personality, her wardrobe, and her character development. I also wished she stayed as one of the main character to increase her chance as becoming a rep for a possible female trainer for the next Super Smash Bros. title, up until Iris stole her spotlight, as well as Hilda/Rosa's.

Years
Iris didn't steal the spotlight at all and who knows they may not even put a pokemon character into this new game but there are still rumors stating Dawn may appear in the game but as pokemon trainer

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I don't really want to be pessimist about it, but I doubt those rumors are true. I don't really think she'll appear in the new games at all since she'll be a character that will be 2 generations old when they come out and the franchise likes to advertise new characters over the older ones. That said, she could still have a possibility to appear, in a similar way to Red's appearances that aren't from the r/b/y fr/lg games. She won't be a playable character again though.

Keep in mind that the only way Dawn has a chance at appearing is if she was still part of the main cast in the current anime, since the anime has a big influence on who do we get. Jigglypuff was a notable exception because, despite not appearing in the anime since the Hoenn saga, her status as one of the original 12 has kept her from getting axed in the first place. Since the protagonists of XY are going to be older than Ash again like the Unova protagonists, that means they have to pick another female companion the same age as Ash to travel with him, which means Dawn may possibly become the first pokegirl to return to the main cast (unless the writers decided to create a female OC or stick with Iris and Cilan for the next gen).

Years
we will just have to wait and see who knows maybe Dawn will come back or there will be some sort of female protagonist from gen 6 going around with Ash the gen 6 girl does look older than Ash though

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
we will just have to wait and see who knows maybe Dawn will come back or there will be some sort of female protagonist from gen 6 going around with Ash the gen 6 girl does look older than Ash though

Which is exactly why I believe there may be a chance for Dawn to come back for another round in Gen VI, unless we know the official age of the female protagonist.

Years
If Dawn was real and stayed with you for a day, what would you two do together during that day?
I am not exactly sure what i would really do to tell ya the truth

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Dawn and I would go shopping at the mall, watch youtube videos, and play video games. Nothing exciting, but that's how live with my life. I doubt we'll form a relationship bond due to age difference.

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
-Why do you like Dawn so much?
She was the first girl in the anime that was just that, a girl. She probably made me laugh more than any other character in the anime and to be honest she's just a cutie.
-Favorite of Dawn's Pokemon?
Its gotta be Piplup! Piplup gave me a ton of laughs throughout Diamond and Pearl!
-Favorite of Dawn's Outfits?
All of them are great! But im gonna go with her normal outfit because thats the cutest!

From reading ive seen this club has been around for awhile, but its never too late to join up with some fellow Dawn lovers. Lets get this club up and running again guys!

Last edited:
Years
I know it has been slow and you really did not need to do the sign up form but it is nice to see why you like Dawn I had taken ownership of this club since the original owner had strayed away from there responsibilities

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
oh im sorry you see ive only joined PC a couple months ago so i just realized there was a clubs forum. i figured there would be a dawn club because well, shes awesome and it turns out this thing has been around for awhile.

drosewood67

Opeslum League Champion
Years
<3 Finally a Dawn Fan Club! I've been loking for one! <3

Why you like Dawn so much?: Easy! She was funny, out going, friendly, willing, perservearent...what else is there to say? She is amazing! She was the reason the DP series was my favourite! Her kindness, cheery, and girly personality really made her different from the others. And she is BEAUTIFUL and SUPER CUTE as well! I also love how she cared for each and every one of her Pokemon!

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Hmm...it's a debate between Piplup, Pachirisu, Cyndaquil (currently Quilava), or Togekiss...so hard to choose...I love Piplup to no end, Pachirisu is the little rascal I've always loved, Cyndaquil was so cute as her Baby Pokemon, and Togekiss is the graceful Pokemon I've always dreamed of having (though now I do have a Togekiss)...I just don't know who to choose...

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: I don't care what Dawn wears. She looks cute and good in whatever she wears! Though I do love her regular outfit, swimsuit, and Grand Festival dress.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
<3 Finally a Dawn Fan Club! I've been loking for one! <3

Why you like Dawn so much?: Easy! She was funny, out going, friendly, willing, perservearent...what else is there to say? She is amazing! She was the reason the DP series was my favourite! Her kindness, cheery, and girly personality really made her different from the others. And she is BEAUTIFUL and SUPER CUTE as well! I also love how she cared for each and every one of her Pokemon!

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Hmm...it's a debate between Piplup, Pachirisu, Cyndaquil (currently Quilava), or Togekiss...so hard to choose...I love Piplup to no end, Pachirisu is the little rascal I've always loved, Cyndaquil was so cute as her Baby Pokemon, and Togekiss is the graceful Pokemon I've always dreamed of having (though now I do have a Togekiss)...I just don't know who to choose...

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: I don't care what Dawn wears. She looks cute and good in whatever she wears! Though I do love her regular outfit, swimsuit, and Grand Festival dress.

Dawn-Berlitz already said those aren't necessary, so you're automatically a member of the club.

Ok, time for a new question:
What would you think if Dawn wore biker shorts under her skirt?

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
an interesting proposition. however i dont think i would like it because it would slightly degrade one of my reasons for liking her, that she is so girly. i think her outfit is fine the way it is because it makes her look as such. also i think this would be kind of copying part of may's design and nobody wants that. i understand that you already have a position that its too revealing and it allows for fanart panty shots and all that but its not as if they meant it to be that way. overall i like it the way it is

GFDawn

Dawn's Boyfriend
Years
I would like to join, Dawn is my favorite character and so hot <3

If Dawn was real and stayed with you for a day, what would you two do together during that day?
Well we would spend a lot of time together, we'd battle and I'd take her shopping and stuff, and then we'd come home and have a nice night together :)

What would you think if Dawn wore biker shorts under her skirt?
I agree that I wouldn't like it much, it kind of takes away the purpose of the skirt. Plus she looks so much better as she is. Have we learned nothing from what the Pokemon Learning League version of her looks like? XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back