• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
clockwork said:
looking for or "breeding" for a shiny eevee, any ideas on what to breed her with?.
Breed it with a Ditto. Ditto will breed with anygthing (except legendairies), and the baby will always be the pokemon Ditto breeded with.

clockwork said:
can you receive shinys? like the Omastar that you get. Could you keep restarting and get a shiny one? i tried it all through math class and didnt get any luck
Yes, you can restart before you recieve a pokemon untill you get a shiny, HOWEVER, you can't do that with an egg. An egg's values are determined when you get the egg, not when it hatches.

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
lol i completely forgot about ditto been playing ruby to mutch :P
EDIT
WOOOW about 2 secs after i posted i ran in to a shiny VOLTORB SO HAPPY!!
Caught it!!! weeeeeeeeeee

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
*sigh* everyone's catchin shinies. maybe they just don't like me.... I gotta get that shiny shellder....

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Oops, sorry.

*updates dex*

Rosilia is now in our shiny dex. It's comming along very well, the problem is I don't know what all the members shinys are, so it isn't 100% accurate yet...

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well if ya want you can put Zigzagoon and Gulpin aswell because I actually caught them like that and evolved them XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Zootster said:
*sigh* everyone's catchin shinies. maybe they just don't like me.... I gotta get that shiny shellder....
It's ok.I havnt caught any shinies either.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Wll im going on my LG now and im gonna fly back to Pallet and search for a Shiny Pidgey on route one XD. Wish me luck.

Pokemon_Veteran

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Koga Search For A Rare Pokemon Than You Want Then Ull Run Into A Shiney Version Of It, I Was Searching For A Skarmory Wen I Caught Shiny Sandshrew

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
SkinnyGreenMan said:
Hey, PazzKat, glad your back. Can you post what shinies you have? Aaryn is working on a members list (shinys and all).
pazzkat doesn't have any shinies ^_^ *laughs at her because she kills them or trades them to little kids*

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Alright, well if you look down near the end of the first post, you'll see some people, & the shinys they have caught. If your name (whoever reads this post) isn't there, post your shinys so Aaryn can update it & I can update the shiny dex. This way we can keep track of things a little bit better.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
yeah, skinny is right. The list is totally uncomplete so i need everyone from the club to PM me with their shinies so i can put them in the list!

Koga dont worry! ull sooner or later run into a shiny!

good luck!

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
WOOT! My 100th reply to this thread!

I think I'm going to call of the Larvitar hunt until I get some other shinys. With my luck, I should start easy (I'll be hatching Togepi insted of Larvitar).

I noticed that BadPikachu had a lot more shinys, so I'll update the dex.

Back