• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I hate people who dismiss series like One Piece just because "lol they're lamestream". They're despicable. You gave the series a shot and you didn't like the story/character/plot structure and stuff then that's fine. BUT if the only excuse you have for not giving a series a real chance is that "lol they're mainstream. and I'm too cool fo' that ****", then I feel sorry for you. Because your reasoning is nothing but a bunch of crap.

Okay, you dislike everything that's mainstream and don't care if they're actually good and should be given a shot? Fine. What if your favorite series goes mainstream next? Would you say "**** it, dis **** becamz lamestream imma drop this evn if itzz my fave manga"? No, of-freakin'-course not! THAT is why your 'reason' is just a sorry excuse.

not really directed at anyone, just saying. Brought back memories of a stupid, STUPID youtube reviewer I saw a few days ago. Gave him my first ever dislike on youtube.
Oh yeah, the guys who hate mainstream stuff simply because its mainstream, that type of shallowness and close-mindedness pisses me off. I'm fine with someone not liking something because they genuinely don't like it, and I'm okay with someone not liking something mainstream, but not liking the mainstream as a whole simply because its the mainstream is so shallow it's disgusting. Give things a try, don't dismiss them right off the bat. It's shallow crap like that that truly pisses me off, and same on the opposite end with mainstream consumers dismissing the obscure. There's little to be done, though...that's society, I guess.

On an unrelated note...I STEP AWAY AND THEN START TALKING ABOUT GAMES? ;_;

Well, in terms of Naruto games, Rise of a Ninja and the original Ultimate Ninjas 1-3 were good. Also, if any of you are interested, Bleach Vs. Crusade is a very unique 360 degree fighter...it's worth playing if you like Bleach (Japan-only).

Speaking of Naruto, there was a particular volume that melted what was previously hate (and before that, fanboyish love) for the series:
Spoiler:

As a previously long time fan of the series, I couldn't help but check this out when I saw it at the library, and at the time I was incredibly anti-Naruto. It was an unwarranted hate, and this volume made me realize that. Plus, I don't care if you like Naruto or not, this volume is just great.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The scene with his mum was pretty great. Certainly took the sting out of the fact we were ultimately in another training arc.

That being said the training arcs in Naruto have never been horrendous but still.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years

I had a few of the Naruto games for the Wii and the one for the Gamecube. Heh, they were alright but there was some issues with the Wii one I had.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have two for the PS2 when it comes to Naruto games right now. That's pretty much it aha.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Well, it's quite impossible for me to disagree with that. XD

Why don't you stay awake, while in bed!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Often time when I do that I end up falling asleep in the end. Unless I'm on my laptop the whole time while doing so. Dunno how Lapras works tho.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to learn how to get one of those normal sleep patterns myself. I'm mostly there but then there is at time between 10am and 2pm where I am often asleep when I should be productive orz.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'll stick with magic

makes a lot more sense then this newfangled "science"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sucks when you can't remember how to do something that you know you've done in the past and you can't check how you did it in the past because you can't access what is needed.

yay run on sentences

Years

I really shouldn't post here and finish this 15 pg essay. But then again I'm busy trying to get the better skills to transfer over to the kids in Fire Emblem Awakening. With the Exp grinder I could have gone hard lol

Arma

The Hyena
Years
9.@Tara: Just experienced that, I was editing some scripts so that opponent's Pokemon are able to enter battle without their health always being at 100%. Kept getting this annoying error -.- I managed to fix it though. =D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was trying to remember how to put space between images/if it was even possible (i remember doing so in the past ...) but I can't figure it out. oh well. It's good to hear you managed to fix your problem, arma!

aahhh fire emblem awakening. i want to play that but alas no 3ds.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
11. I wanna play that game too... Same problem here though. XD Luckily I have about a month left before the game will be on sale here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back