• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
Years
Live are you cloning those pokes I asked for right now? Jw.
like dude i dotn want to sound like an ass but there are people here who have been waiting alot longer then you have you still have tomorrow so dont be too bossy and just ask for them just wait and you will get them.

fgd233

Wandering Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2010
like dude i dotn want to sound like an ass but there are people here who have been waiting alot longer then you have you still have tomorrow so dont be too bossy and just ask for them just wait and you will get them.
I'm not trying to be bossy he had said he was going to clone and that I was up next, I was just wondering if that's what he was doing because I went into wi-fi and he was there for a minute then left.

Years
Can I please get these?

Swablu lvl 1 female
Timid/Scatters things often
Peck/growl
12/4/6/5/6/6

Space Center Deoxys lvl 70 (BT)
OT: SPACE C
ID: 00010
Item: None
Rash/Likes to run
Rock Slide/recover/psycho boost/psychic
151/159/138/165/121/278

Flower Paradise Shaymin lvl 30
OT: Heidi
ID: 34371
5/1/2010
Item: Lum Berry
Timid/Sturdy Body
103/60/74/68/73/80
Growth/Magical Leaf/Synthesis/Leech Seed

Im in wifi with your order.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
but he was already confirmed by live so it is fine -.- this thread only needs one official assistant

Still, get the fact right that I've never rushed Live, and 2nd, you're not the only one whom have the power to post here, anyone can do it, thanks.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Yes, i vested him, and magmaruby, with moderative powers over my thread. i asked him to help me and he is is graciously doing so.

I understand Live, but sorry, I just think Valor is a bit too, umm, rude to some people.

Magmaruby was being nice so I am so fine with him around, anything can be talk nicely over :3 Anyway never mind, thanks again!

Bump ^^

Years
Sorry Live, but I gotta say this. I know everyone loves Live, but you guys just arguing over whos assisting, and all the other stuff you guys are spamming about isnt helping. Yes, I know I am just adding an extra post, but please, why dont we just have the next posts after this like this:

1. Live posts he is ready
2. First come first serve - next poster tells Live what they want.
3. Nobody post after this.
4. Live confirms the trade, and they set a time (most likely right away).
5. The trade is done, and my steps repeat.

How about that guys? If you want to help Live, how about just following that, and stop with the random blabber, it is very confusing. I am sorry for the inconvience.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
I am not trying to be rude or mean but i have to be firm i am trying to help a good pal of mine have a successful and as stress free as possible Giveaway, he has said it himself, please don't make into the bad guy -.-
@rilence i tried to be polite in the begining but people didn't pay attention so now i have to be firm

Back