• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skies of Arcadia, new beginnings. (Rated PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hello! The dawn of exploration had already begun on Arcadia! Join the ranks of people in search of fame, glory, adventure, and treasure! But be warned, where there is treasure, there will be Sky Pirates.

Landscape
Spoiler:

History
Spoiler:

That is the situation as it stands. War is about to break out, and pirates are on the chopping block. Can you unravel the truth and keep yourself alive? Maybe with a little help from these.

Elements
Spoiler:

And now, here's you. You are a pirate on the sky, making a name for yourself, or a soldier from Nasr or Tafutoma ordered to pursue and catch pirates. Things are not as they seem, and secrets are everywhere. Can you unravel them?

SU
Spoiler:

Ok. Two more sections to cover.

Rules
Spoiler:

Now, the last section.

Crews
Spoiler:

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
(Just saying Chef30 wanted to me my first mate xD;)
Anyway! Here's the start of my SU. :) Btw, how old should are character's Approximately be?

Name: Veronica Jenson (Also called Captain)

Weapon and starting Moonstone (Any but Silver.): Red (Plain awesome xD)

Appearance (At least two good paragraphs): Veronica has beautiful tanned skin, from bottom to top. Her eye's are a greyish Sapphire blue color, and her cheek's hardly rosy. Veronica's hair is a dark, red color which goes down to her hip's. Her hair is wavy, with some strip's of black highlight's at both sides near the front. She wears normal, Captain dark brown Pirate hat on her head, with a couple of red and black big feather's at the top, in the left. The hat also has a Skull with two bones in the shape of a X in the middle. Veronica wears a darkish red sleeveless top, with two plain, darkish red (same color as top) unattached sleeves going down her arm, starting from bellow her shoulder, ending right where her hand start's. Her top has a small white bow in the middle at the top, and the rest is completely plain. For the bottom, Veronica wears a light (not 2 light) brown long skirt, which goes to a little above her knees. But the Skirt doesn't go down, at the south east the skirt goes a little more to the back, same at the North west. Bellow the skirt she wears a red pair of long sock's, along with her cow-girl looking black boot's. With a red border, and a couple of skull's on both of emm. Veronica also has red lip's, black painted, short finger nail's and black eye shadow.

Personality (At least two good paragraphs.):

History (At least three good paragraphs.):

Crew position: Captain

Super Moves (Describe three to five moves, though you can only begin with one.):

RP sample: RP Sample from Pokemon Fallout as Scarlet Johnson.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
No problem Sappgire. That doesn't bother me. Sorry to see you go. And Sweety, use your judgement, ok? A twelve year old isn't likely to be on a pirate ship, and a fifteen yearold isn't likely to be a captain. Try to be realistic with the ages, but other than that, it's up to you. ^^ And I'll change that in a moment.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Woah. This is amazing! Very creative ^^ But I wouldn't expect any less from you Nideous :)

Password: Vyse the Legend.

Name: Nicole Julia Jones.

Nickname: Nicki, JJ.

Weapon and starting Moonstone: Blue. (If I have to pick a power from that categlory, then I pick Wevli.)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Nicki is a very confident girl who loves to go on adventures of all kinds. She is very feisty and determined, and won't give up for anything. Nicki is very skilled at the sword, as well as a little bit of archery. She loves to hunt for treasure, and won't leave until she gets it. Nicki has always loved to pilot a boat ever since she was a child. Nicki will always fight for and protect her friends and loved ones. She always tries to hide her sadness and fear from others so they won't worry. She also tries to be a good influence to those around her. Nicki is responsable, yet laid back at the same time. She likes to crack jokes and be sarcastic most of the time.Nicki also loves to show her skills to those around her to try to make them proud of her. Especially to her serperiors. Nicki loves to help others, especially the poor.

But she does have her flaws. Nicki gets mad very easily due to her high temper, but she cools off easily. Sometimes when she gets mad enough, she'll lose control over her actions. Nicki will most likely hurt others by harsh words when she's mad, but Nicki appologizes very quickly. Nicki can also be just a little bit irresponsable at times, due to her thoughts of freedom and adventure. Nicki is very competitive. She never backs down from a challenge, and sometimes she goes overboard by betting too much in compititions.

History (At least three good paragraphs.):

Crew position:

Super Moves (Describe three to five moves, though you can only begin with one.):

RP sample:

Unfinished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back