• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hidden Hollows

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
As a sidenote, the chance of finding a female Combee is 5%. Considering how important it is for hidden ability Combee of all things to be female... SOFT RESETTIN' TIME!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
As a sidenote, the chance of finding a female Combee is 5%. Considering how important it is for hidden ability Combee of all things to be female... SOFT RESETTIN' TIME!

5%? Wow. The female rate for all the others is 30% pretty bad if you nail an RNG spread and it's male... ;o;

Also, apparently the list has ended. The Pokemon listed are the only ones.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

5%? Wow. The female rate for all the others is 30% pretty bad if you nail an RNG spread and it's male... ;o;

Also, apparently the list has ended. The Pokemon listed are the only ones.

Dream World/Hidden Hollow Combee isn't really worth getting even as a Female.

Hustle is ok....but Combee has 1 Physical attack and that's Bug Bite, not that great. Not to mention when it evolves Combee loses Hustle to gain Unnerve as a Vespiquen...Pressure Vespiquen > Unnerve Vespiquen

Some of them that I see that I'd highlight as worth getting.

Tinted Lens Butterfree
Hustle Nidoran(M/F)
Drought Vulpix
Swift Swim Poliwhirl
Anticipation Eevee
Multiscale Dragonite
Immunity Gligar
Moxie Heracross
Technician Breloom*
Sheer Force Bagon

If I bolded it, I already have it so even though I think those are the best highlights I personally won't need them as I already have females of them XD

* Technician Breloom is awesome, but I'd prolly end up sticking with Toxic Orb Poison Heal Breloom simply cause its a pain in the butt for me to beat.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
All I can say is that I'm very happy with the Hidden Hollow Pokemon list. I can finally have Drizzletoed, Droughtales and Poison Heal Gliscor, among other things, without having to go to the DW! But since the chances of getting a female HH Pokemon is 30%, it's going to be a bit of a pain to SR for those.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
What do you think of this feature?
I love it! It's consumed my life for the past few days... I was on a serious hunt for good hidden ability Pokemon. ><

Do you think its overkill to have basically an endless amount of rare Pokemon?
Nope! I'd have an endless amount once I get a female and start breeding. o.o

Some tips!

• When do they regenerate?? - Better start biking around! It's based on the step counter, not time. I often find new items/Pokemon within 4-8 hours. Lazy me!
  • What do I get from these things?? - You can get a Pokemon or Item (see Serebii's list) or in some rare instance, you may find a DW Eevee. That's what I'm hearing!
  • I'm still getting nothing, why? - Use Dowsing Machine / Itemfinder or click A at the middle. Sometimes you will find a hidden item, like Mulch or TinyMushroom.
  • I'm always getting a male, why? - I hope you're not saving outside the tree, entering, and expecting a female! The gender is set in stone whenever it's generated - you could be on the other side of Unova and the Pokemon is 'set' as male. You might as well faint it and try again later.
  • Where do you find these things?? - I made a list of all 20 Hidden Hollow locations right here: link is here

Years
I've been waiting for this since I don't have DW access.

Such a shame males are so common, therefore limiting our chance of breeding DW Abilities down.

And being shiny blocked is also disappointing, but I'm gonna love this!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I like that they're set in stone the moment they're generated, though. This is a hard to find Pokemon, so if it were able to be however you very well dang want them to be as long as you soft reset, that'd be kind of defeating the point of them being special, to me. :c

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Not happy with the genders being set in stone. Although it will give me something to do. I wish there were more hollows to explore.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm not happy with the genders being set upon encountering the HH Pokemon. Ah well; I can make do with males, since I tend to stop breeding Pokemon once I get one with good IVs/nature.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
Considering the only way I can get DW Pokemon are through trades, I'm really anticipating this. Though the fact that the genders are set in stone is disappointing, but if I RNG a good spread and it's Male, you won't see me complaining too much.

Back