• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Indeed, owning up is the best thing to do. In the end though at least I got a huge load off of my chest, even if I'm feeling crappy about it.

To lighten up the mood, DCC, anyone else excited with 2013? It didn't start off bad, and it looks to be getting better here on out.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
2013 didn't start too good. Looks like i won't get my average score at the exams so far. Tomorrow i have spanish and i HATE spanish!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's just another year. :? I'm not particularly excited or anything.

Yay, I survived those classes today. x; It was...interesting. After griping at a guy in the class who was talking to me, the teacher loudly muttered "Ain't no way you'll ever make it with that good looking young lady over there." I didn't know how to react. :c Of course, a bunch of laughter and teasing erupted from the other students. I turned and threatened to punch one guy who murmured "Ah, young love" at us.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I tried to learn Spanish with my best friend some months ago. Neither of us can remember most of it, by now. I really should stop bothering with stuff that requires memorization hehe.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah. x; That specific teacher's classes are really...interesting. It's amusing to watch a group of teenagers loudly debate politics. Especially when it's irrelevant to the class itself- and when we were supposed to be taking a test.

Sorry, I'm tired (when am I not tired, though? haha) and keep having to rewrite stuff.

Sir Codin

Well, okay, nothing significant has happened to me yet in 2013 EXCEPT GETTING GODDAMN JURY DUTY!!!!! alskdhfasl;dkfjsal;kdfja;lksdfjas;lkdfja;owiehasljawe;oigaeo;knfd;lkjasnhjvczas;lkdvnas;lfknswa;lfkndsa.lmvansdvfnaskdjfnbswaledfknaswkl;jehfbwapodkmdfjknhsdnjfsujysgdujgsdjohnsDGNYJsajs

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Seems like you're always tired. That means you were having philosophy classes?
And how did your test go?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Perhaps I mistyped or something- the class they were debating in was a history class.

It was actually last year, but it didn't go well for most of the class. Only 2 people passed, but I was one of them, so it was cool with me. c;

Nothing really has happened with me this year, either, short of watching a dying opossum drag itself around the street. Poor little dude.

Years
Nothing really has happened with me this year, either, short of watching a dying opossum drag itself around the street. Poor little dude.

Oh wow, that's depressing...

Nothing has really happened for me this year, but next month the marching band I'm in at my school is going to be playing in the Disney Electrical Parade in Disneyworld. Then the next day we play in a parade at Universal Studios in Orlando. :)
(plus we get 2 free days at Disneyworld and 2 free days at Universal Studios)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
He's dead now, at least.

I won't be around for an hour or so. I'll be back after that, though.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Pretty good, except for the damn weather we had today, -13°C and very windy ugh. Good thing tomorrow is gonna be 2°C/-2°C :)

How about you?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've been good. I'm pretty tired right now though, but I got to take a shower and read up a chapter in a book. Only one more week and it's spring break for me.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I've been fighting off feelings of depression all day, but eh, can't complain I guess. Who do I think i'm talking to even? Dr. Phil?
Meh.

You don't get a spring break Lj?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back