• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
(*huffs...* finally got the post done. three days of getting my return just how i like it. next post will be his flashback fight and cap. then he'll arrive at school.)

There was defiantly a nip in the air as the boat sailed slowly through the fog. Isaac stood at the stern watching the wake slowly trail from behind the boat. Isaac just shrugged off the cold. He stared down deep in thought at the opaque dark blue water.

He was heading back to a place where he felt both at home and lost. He'd gone back home due to his uncle catching a particularly bad case of pneumonia, but once it passed Isaac was on his way. It was a mystery to him how the place held so much value despite his very short time there. He only had attended one class before he left, made one friend, and caught one pokemon.

It was type specialization day. I decide that since my starter , Raizer the Quilava, was a fire type I'd attend Blaine's class. It wasn't the fanciest thing. We had class on the side of the volcano for Pete's sake. Blaine assigned us to go looking for some of the fire type that inhabited the area, so we split off into teams of two. I went with a girl named Samantha. She was attending the class with her Ponyta. During our hike we kept mostly quiet until we happened upon a lethargic pokemon meandering around. I flipped out my Pokedex to see it was a Torkoal. Figuring I'd make the day worth while Raizer and I engaged it.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Veronica

Veronica smiled at him "I've been told by my little sister that she thinks all I will ever love is Pokemon, truth is just haven't found that special someone yet and even if I never do, just living my life taking care of Pokemon and teaching others will make me happy" she said. "and you have a Carnivine? I have one back home. Lets just say she is very hyperactive. She loves to hug as well and I always have to remind her to do so gently" Veronica giggled "Where is your Carnivine? Do you have him with you?" she asked with a grin.

Adria

Adria smiled blushing faintly "So there are a lot of area's around the school we're allowed to go to. Is there anywhere we aren't?" she asked Bri curiously having heard some other kids talking about a place they weren't allowed to go to.

Wave smiled at Thyme "Nice to meet you, Thyme is a very cool name" he grinned and Icicle said hi as well both noticing how Thyme narrowed her eyes towards Drizzle and Vaper and Icicle frowned.

Vaper didn't notice and smiled back at Drizzle "It already seems like it" she said.

Genevieve

Genevieve looked at Maxwell and then at the fight and nodded "Okay" she said and held his hand watching as the Growlithe she recognized as Bri's and the Vulpix where beaten by the Grovyle. "Wow, even with fire attacks being strong against grass types the Grovyle still won" she said before she saw Quillie run out at the Grovyle and Maxwell yell only to be ignored "Quillie what are you doing!" she yelled before she saw Jimmy.

"I honestly don't know" she said.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Oh, ok." Jimmy said as he shrugged and leaned against the wall, not really caring about what was going on but on how it would end. "I could try to get a Grovyle or something..." he said in a very low voice as he watched the Grovyle and Quilava that were about to battle, "It looks like a powerful Pokémon...But I bet it's, like very rare..."

Then he stopped talking and waited patiently for one of the Pokémon to make a move. "Come on...do something..." he thought.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
iaza15356645761600.gif

Ani455MS.png

Rudolf paused for a second. He would seem pretty irresponsible if he told her that he had no idea where Otoño was. But he didn't want to lie to her….

"He's playing around outside, getting used to the new surroundings and air." He replied.

Perfect. Nice hustle, Rudy.

As a bit of relief swept over Rudolf, the doors to the Center creaked open, revealing a large Carnivine carrying a hysterical little brown creature in his arms. Rudolf began cringing and scratching his arm as Otoño awkwardly showed himself in, looking around curiously and unaffected by the glass-shattering screams of the Sentret.

The nurse, having just returned to her station, was stiff as the Carnivine slowly placed itself in front of the counter and simply stared at her. Otoño looked down at the creature, whose screams were starting to become very weak and strained due to its tiring voice.

"Carni?" Otono said as he raised the Sentret up towards the nurse, unsure how he was supposed to do something like this. This was where you went, right? To help hurt Pokémon?

Rudolf placed his hand on the back of his neck and looked queasily towards Veronica. Gulping a bit, he took a breath.

"There he is…." he said, sighing a little but laughing internally at the whole oddity of the situation.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Kenshin Ren

Now Drayden gave them their last assignments and he looked towards his own Dratini. . . still hugging that Dragonair. Then he looked to Valorie while he had one of thos Anime sweatdrops on his head. (Because they show up so often in the pokemon anime)

"Um. . ." He points to their pokemon, nervous uncomfortable chuckling also there. And a small bit of a flushed embarrassed face. ". . . M-m-mayb-be we should. . . um. . . work on this. . . A-a-a-assign-me-ment t-t-toge-gether?"

Pull yourself together Kenshin, he wanted to say to himself.

Drayden

Drayden's Haxorus just sort of made a jerking movement, lowering his head and looking around as if for the source of what had made the noise only it had heard. You couldn't really scare a pokemon like this with a roar. That only worked on less aggressive pokemon who were more prone to running from threats. When Drayden had said apex predator, he had meant it. Haxorus wasn't scared of /any/ fight. ...Even ones it probably couldn't win. It was just so used to not having any natural predators of it's own. Drayden didn't really react to this. How could he even know what had happened when he couldn't hear the roar? He wasn't a mind reader, and while he could tell something had startled his haxorus he couldn't even begin to put his finger on what.

When N asked him what he should be doing Drayden made a motion towards the students present.

"Right now we should both be helping the students here with any questions they may have, as well as helping them understand their dragon pokemon better."

With this many students in the class all trying to train such a notoriously difficult type of pokemon there was bound to be a need for help, really.

Valorie Ryder

Valorie looked over at Kenshin and just sort of raised her eyebrows in a concerned expression. She wasn't sure how to react to all that stuttering. It seemed really serious to her. She honestly didn't know how one accomplished stuttering on a word not once, not twice, bu three entire times consecutively. Regardless, she opted not to react out of fear of seeming insensitive. Rather, she tried to be patient.

"Alright... That sounds nice."

As she finished her sentence she found herself looking at Dragonair and Kenshin's dratini. Dragonair was just sort of staring at Kenshin's dratini all like 'What'.

"Where should we start..?"

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N game a smile after Drayden answered his question. Granted this wasn't a normal smile. This was the smile of the young boy from Unova who nearly changed the entire world. The smile of a boy who could understand pokemon on a level very few even get the opporturnity to have. "Understanding their dragon pokemon. That's something I think I can definitely be of assistance for."

And now N walks off as he begins walking around the class room and answering students' questions and seeing if any needed any advice or tips, which he easily gave. . . after having a few seconds to chat with whichever dragon type pokemon the students were working on.

Meanwhile N's creepy theme just plays in the background. Everyone should be feeling an odd sensation as he walks around because he is a freak like his daddy says he is/kidding

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin gave a sigh of relief when the girl agreed to partner up with him. A really audible "Phew" to be precise. He looked to his Dratini and that Dragonair and gave another anime sweatdrop again as he watched them.

Dratini on the other hand looked back up to Dragonair and just gave whatever the Dratini noise is for "Friend?" More of an indirect way of asking "are we friends?"

"Um. . . D-Dratini why don't you g-give Dragonair some room to bre-breathe?" Kenshin asked nervously.

He looked back to the girl and then looked down to his feet as he twiddled his thumbs. "W-Well. . . I. . . I'm not sure. I didn't even know . . . a lot about some of the stuff the Teacher said today about. . . well about Dratini's. I mean. . . I know about the shedding and all. . . but some of the stuff he said. . . kinda makes sense now that I think about it. Dr-Dratini does like playing in water and all. . . and I know he's strong but. . . able to control the weather? I. . . find that a little surprising. . . I'm not sure where to begin."

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
[Oh! Could it be a New Friend?!

Kellyn and Genesis

*********​

"Sorry to interrupt," a voice said behind them, "but you two seem pretty bored. Are you new here?"

Jolt jumped as she heard the voice behind her trainer and quickly turned around to throw some form of lightning at it. Genesis, however, was faster and grabbed her pokemon. "Oh no you don't," she said, looking at the student who talked to them. "Oh, you're not interrupting anyone and yes, we are new here." Holding up her hand, she started to talk again, "I'm Genesis and this is-"

Kellyn cut her off before she said something insulting about him, as she usually did. "And I'm her amazing step-brother Kellyn," he said," and these are our Pokemon. The Mightyena is Bliss, the dark looking Eevee is Dusk, and that Larvitar on my shoulder is none other than Chomp." All three Pokemon growled in acknowledgement and went back to playing with Genesis' Pokemon, Chomp the exclusion.

Genesis took another look at the kid. He had a tan jacket and black hair that looked a bit like Kellyn's. To top it off, he seemed the same age too! "So what is your name," she asked the boy.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Skye

Skye sighed a little bit. This was not going to end well. Pokemon were challenging left and right, the Grovyle was testier than normal, and that teacher just went to freak out Ciel and Quin. Ooh... that was dangerous. However... these guys could blow up the Center. It was probably best to cool them down. He hesitated a moment, then nodded. Rei was definitely weaker than Arcino. But he looked as if he had been in a lot of battles today and Synthesis just couldn't be used all the time. So the starter had to give out sometime. Maybe this would do it. And that Fire type wouldn't last either one of them.

He tossed out a Pokeball and released Rei, the Lapras looking confused for a moment at the lack of water. Then she understood and crooned at Skye before letting out a pulse of water from her mouth. "Enough of this," she called as the attack streamed to burst between them. "This is a foolish endeavour on all accounts!"

"You guys are so mean to each other," Pala declared, crossing her stubby front paws.

(THe Water Pulse is not meant to hit either Pokemon but you can have that happen if you want."

Ciel and Ash

Ciel shuddered. He was freaked out but it was entirely different kind of freaked out. Ciel knew power, knew when people had it. This woman, whoever it was, she had it, and it was more than an ordinary taste. For someone like him, who couldn't quite grasp his powers, she was terrifying. She was smiling like a cat who had gotten the cream. Underneath that though, he could detect concern, an odd feeling. He shivered again, still scared, still intimidated. Wincing, he settled back against the pillows. This woman was strong, but she wasn't going to use it, at leat that was what he thought.

Ash grinned at him. "Relax kiddo, you'll wake up the baby. And you," she turned to stare at Quin. She could see his Aura. Too bad he couldn't use it. Did she know what he was thinking? A bit. Telepathy rocked. Plus his stance and Aura could tell a few things."Your friend is currently watching your Pokemon beat up some Fire-type saps and is probably trying to stop it. And I know that's your Pokemon, it came in here didn't it? Also I am most certainly in the right room kiddo. I may not know much about anything except blowing things up and playing with my epic Pokemon but I do know a teacher checks up on her students." She winked a bit and smiled at Ciel again. "So... Psychic?" Surprised he nodded. "Figured. Only Psychics remember to freak out when I come through the door." CIel managed a laugh.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Arcino

"Ok, you wanna pice o' me!" Arcino growled at the Quillava that had just appeared. He assumed a battle stance, knowing that his energy for Synthesis was gone. He'd just have to finish the rat off quickly. His leafy arms created glowing green blades and he dashed forward, preparing to strike. He shifted his gaze and then leapt back, avoiding the Water Pulse and calling off his attack. He spun to face the boy and his lapras.

"Ey! Get lost!" he shouted angrily at them, not taking his gaze off of the Quillava that he was facing. If this kid wanted to jump into things that didn't concern him, then Arcino was not going to be held responsible for any damage.

Quin

"Arcino!" Quin said, his face turning white, "Oh god, he's going to get himself hurt!" He looked at Ciel and then at Ash. Ezar sighed and jumped to the ground and walked outside of the room again. Quin wanted to run out there and do something. He knew Zemda could knock Arcino around and make him give it a rest. But hen, what about Ciel? He couldn't just up and leave his friend all alone like that! And this person... Something bothered him about her.

"You say you're a teacher? You look barely older than me! What exactly do you teach, and when did they start letting kids teach here?" he said with a grin as Zara cracked up in his mind.

Logana

The venonat grinned and used her Confusion to lift the tadpole off of her head and put him on the ground. She twitched her feelers and sighed.

"It's not a problem guy!" she said happily. Ezar walked back over to her and poked her.

"We have a serious problem..." Ezar said. Logana nodded at her.

"I know, but I'm not good at battling by myself," she said quietly.

Brian

"I heard there is a place deep in the forest we shouldn't go... And I... I think someone said something about a swamp..." Brian said with a slight grin. He looked down at Duster, who was still standing next to him. He got curious about the TMs again.

"Duster, would you run back to my room and get those TMs my brother sent me? I want to see what they are..." he said. Duster grinned and nodded before taking off toward the Entei Dorm. Thyme watched her go then turned back towards the other pokemon. She looked at the expression that Icicle had and frowned as well.

"What's your problem?" she asked bluntly. Frost was still smirking as he sat on the ground and watched. Drizzle was either ignoring them or oblivious to them as he talked to Vaper.

"Anyways... I'll have to take you to the beach at sunset some time. The way the water sparkles and the sky lights up... I bet you'd love it!" Drizzle said with a wide smile.

"Smooth," Frost muttered to himself, chuckling.

Leena

Leena giggled and shrieked an earplitting noise. From every angle, ghosts floated through the walls and laughed, floating around the room trying to scare or startle Mark and Snype.

"Meet the crew!" she giggled as the Haunter that had kidnapped Skye appeared next to her, laughing as she giggled.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Quillie

Quillie grinned, he was going to enjoy every second of beating the crap out of this Grovyle. Suddenly a Water Pulse struck the ground in front of him, Quillie looked back to see a rather familiar boy and his Lapras. Quillie glared at the Lapras, his eyes burning with rage.
[What? You wanna fight too? Fine! I'll make both of you into mincemeat!] Quillie roared as he started to run towards the Lapras. It wasn't as strong as the Grovyle so he'd dispose of it first, the Quilava's feet started glowing as he charged up a Double Kick.

Katam

Katam looked up at Logana,
[Hey thanks.] he said. The Tympole looked outside the Pokemon Center window to see Quillie charging towards a Lapras. Wow, Quillie was scary when he got angry.

Maxwell

"Oh hey Jimmy!" Maxwell said when he saw the boy from earlier. He looked back to Quillie not even thinking about introducing Genevieve to Jimmy,
"I'm not sure, but I take it that the Grovyle said something earlier that ticked Quillie off." he said, "Since it just beat two Fire-types by itself I guess it said something diminishing towards said type."

Maxwell then started to walk towards the place where Quillie was now fighting a Lapras that just showed up with... Skye?! Heh, this was getting interesting. As Maxwell got a few feet away from Quillie, the Quilava suddenly stopped. Uh oh, he wasn't quite sure how Maxwell was going to react, but his next words surprised him.
"Hey Skye!" Maxwell said behind the mask, "Seems Quillie is determined to fight, so I won't stop him. And now to my question, how about a battle? Or even better, how about a three-on-three battle between you, me and the owner of that Grovyle? If it has one that is." the eyes of the mask almost seemed to gleam a little bit as Maxwell proposed his question.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Ash and Ciel

Ciel frowned. She was young yes but... okay Quin was being silly. She was what she was; he could tell. Something said this woman was a bad liar. He couldn't quite grasp what or why he thought this though.

Ash only smirked. "I am afraid I am a teacher for you brats and someone like you should know better than to ask a lady her age." She snorted. "Not that I am a lady, mind you. I teach Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle Study. And by the way kiddo," She flicked his forehead, sending a small pulse of Aura as she did. "There's a funny thing called college. Get some brains and they might let you in."

Riley, who had been out of her Pokeball the entire time, was squeaking irritably. Ash was Ash! Honestly, humans.

Skye

Skye scowled a bit. He was trying to stop the fighting, not encourage it. But he knew that Grovyle wouldn't back down easily and Max had given the OK. So no choice then. He nodded quietly and patted Rei's neck. He then stepped away from his Pokemon and whistled sharply. Rei reacted instantly, growling at Arcino before releasing a second Water Pulse toward Quillie. Since she couldn't move, this would be a test of Rei's stamina.

"Ah-Ah-Arcino hah-has a truh-trainer."

"Duh," Rama muttered. "How many Grovyle have you seen in the wild? They're not exactly Pikachu." He rolled his eyes. "Muscle bound brats."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Hmm..." Jimmy said, and stood there against the wall, watching the battle. He yawned as he was getting bored, and was about to leave when something happened. A Lapras joined the battle, and all of a sudden it turned into a three-on-three battle. "Wow...This should get interesting..." he said in a very low voice. He sent out Grim and Starr so they could watch the battle.

[Oh! Oh! Three against three!] Starr said, looking really excited about the battle, although he wasn't participating in it.
Grim yawned [Oh...Three on three...] she said, sounding bored.
[Isn't it, like, awesome?] Starr asked Grim, who shook her head.
[Whatever...] she said and yawned, not really giving a damn about the battle.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Arcino

Arcino growled back at Rei and focused on Quillie.

"I appreciate what you're trying to do, but you can stop! I'm not letting the rat off!" he said, using his new Rock Slide, making rocksdrop so that they would fall on Quillie if he leapt to the right to dodge the water pulse.

Quin

"Oh, you want to compare degrees? I hapen to have a bachalors in engineering... So I would say I more than have brains. And you should clean your ears a bit. I never asked your age, only guessed that you weren't much older than me... Heh, nice Raichu, he looks tough," he said, cocking his head at her.

"Anyways, those classes sound interesting. I look forward to attending them Ms..." he said, his voice trailing off.

Logana and Ezar

"That's it! I've had enough of those stupid boys and their stupid egos! I'm putting a stop to this!" Ezar said angrily. She huffed and glared at Katam for a second before walking back towards the room Quin was in. Logana shook her head.

"Geez... What's her problem?" she said sadly.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Quillie

Quillie was surprised that Maxwell allowed the battle to happen, he smirked at the Water Pulse coming towards him and the Rock Slide to his right. Quillie's feet stopped glowing as the Quilava switched his attack, instead, he now started to glow with a pinkish aura. Then, right as the Water Pulse would've hit him, Quillie disappeared.

Normally when a pokemon used Extrasensory, they woul just fire a psychic pulse towards their opponent, but Quillie had never really been able to master that part. So instead, he focuses his attack into his speed, which makes it seem like he disappeared for a while. Then he fires off a smaller, concentrated pulse at his target and then he "reappears" behind them.

Quillie then reappeared behind Rei, he stood in a fighting stance huffing and hoping that the attack had hit. If it did, he would've done some decent damage on the Lapras, and if it didn't hit... Well then he was in deep trouble.

Katam

Katam saw Ezar glare at him and walk away,
[What? What've I done?] he yelled after her, [Do you expect me to go out and stop them? Obviously, I can't.] the Tympole let off a sigh, he looked at Logana. [Well, I'm sure that she wanted me to go out there and stop Quillie...] he said and looked to the floor, [But I'm certain that I can't do that...]

Maxwell

Maxwell stepped back a bit, this was very interesting...

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark had very well braced himself for all of the ghosts that would be in the abandoned dorm. Figures that Leena would bring out a big group of them. At least, the ones that weren't too hostile. Mark recognized a bit of the species that resided in the mansion. It was mostly ghastly and some sableye as well as a few other ghosts that he didn't recognize. They certainly gave Mark a good spook or two.

"Heh... so all theese ghosts are gonna help with the ship huh? You'll all keep your word on that I hope! If I know ghosts like Snype here they arent exactly the most predictable... though that does make it more fun in the end!" Mark said giving off a small chuckle.

Snype looked around at all of the ghosts, mostly the small group of sableye that had joined them. It had been so long since he saw another of his species. It was like being back at home, accept he usually lived in a cave. He wondered just how the Sableye here got to eat. Maybe there was a little cave nearby and this was just their hangout spot? That would make sense.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Ash and Ciel

"I think it was more like she was giving you a warning," Raph muttered dryly. "Because insulting the woman who can beat you up and get paid for it is always a smart idea. Or maybe it's just a comment on not to tick off girls in general. WHo can say?"

She gave the boy a cursory glance and rolled her eyes. Honestly, nobody could catch a joke when they heard it at this place...She wondered if he had figured out she was telepathic yet... meh, that was a mostly unheard of Aura usage, mostly because few people actually could use the stuff. She could tell he couldn't, which she found typical unfortunately. It was always the brainiacs who had the trouble with it, at least all the ones she knew. Then again, considering her boyfriend was way too intelligent for his own good at times, that may not be entirely true.

"Harris," she finally introduced, smirking with derisive amusement. "Ash Harris. Glad to meet ya kid. Now can I find a more interesting conversation..." She turned away to Ciel, who tilted his head shyly, unsure whther to be offended. "Looks like you won't be fightin' for a while dude."

"Um... nope?" He was completely confused, even as the woman grinned.

"Don't worry, I'll just let Mr. Engineer over her take your blows." Ciel paled. She was serious... wasn't she?

Skye

Skye watched quietly as Rei was hit by the Psychic attack. It wasn't like she could move too well on land, at least right now. Rei lifted her head after the recoil, staring at Quillie as she fired a Confuse Ray at the Fire type. Why she was ignoring Arcino, he couldn't guess. THe QUilava was probably annoying.

Meanwhile, Pala was waddling toward Arcino. Her tiny face was set in a fury even as she sniffled from her constant nose drip. She stopped in front of the Grovyle with her paws on her hips. "You're so mean!" she declared, glaring with black eyes at the Grass-type. "You think just 'cause you're strong you can pick on everybody like that? It's mean and it's dumb! Showing off like that is lame anyway, Rama said so!" The fox grinned, as the bear had no clue what that meant.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Meanwhile Marin goes to throttle Bassiroth for even making that joke.

Valorie wasn't immediately sure how to react to Kenshin's apparent relief. She didn't really understand him, to be precise. She just... didn't. Why would she? It wasn't like she was big on philosophy or anything. She decided to make no comment though, rather than ask him. That seemed to be the most appropriate thing to do in thes situations, generally speaking. Rather, she went on to discuss the subject at hand.

"The closer a dratini gets to shedding, the more powerful it gets!.. Same goes for dragonair."

Valorie chimed in with that little factoid in a know it all manner. She was totally trying to impress him with her knowledge. She quickly continued though in a more thoughtful tone.

"I've never seen mine control the weather either. I think maybe he meant a lot of wild ones have weather changing moves."

Meanwhile, Dragonair gave the affirmative. She didn't seem to have much of a sense of personal space, to say the least. Maybe it had sometihng to do with the fact that she had been trained to carry others and frequently fought? It was hard to care about personal space when it was violated so frequently.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
iaza17524889001100.gif
Ani374MS.png
Ani280MS.png

Piccolo walked firmly on the ground under her as a little Ralts trailed behind her; tripping over itself and running as fast as its little legs could carry it. Piccolo was angry, as usual, but today especially. Today was her first official day at Oak Academy, despite being here for the last two days or so. Her parents had screwed up the timing and thought her classes started then, so she had been stuck here, twiddling her thumbs until her name was finalized on class lists. Worse yet, the headmaster gave her today off, too. She had to spend another twenty-four hours doing nothing.

"Grumpth," she seemed to say under her breath to no one particular. Piccolo opened her journal and began to sketch a thick, black line. Due to her frustrated demeanor, she had scared her muse away. She just couldn't grasp any inspiration to draw or write something.

"Ral?" Iodine whispered to her, trying to stay quiet to prevent confrontation but still show concern if she heard him.

"Quiet." His trainer commanded. Iodine dropped his head down and rubbed the little stubs he called arms together. Piccolo closed her book, tired of being mocked by the black line she drew within, and sat on the grass below her. Iodine remained standing and didn't move.

Now would be an ideal time for her rant about her troubles, but she had already exhausted her voice talking Iodine's and Krypton's ears off. She simply made a disgruntled sigh and she laid down and shut her eyes. Trying to relax wasn't easy to do for her, but she felt she needed it. She didn't want to end up punching the daylights out of someone just to end up expelled. Again.

It seemed like a good ten minutes passed by until a loud scream travelled into her ears, abruptly waking her up. Sitting up with sharp, rested eyes, she looked around for the cause. Iodine apparently sat down in the time she dozed off and was now plucking the leaves off a flower he had found. He must've not heard the sound, though, since he wasn't curious about it whatsoever. Or maybe he just didn't want to acknowledge it.

"Hey. Iodine. Did you hear that?" Piccolo said sternly. Iodine immediately looked up at her with a quivering lip. He shook his head no, and Piccolo gave him a dirty gaze. "Useless," she noted before standing up.

Her surroundings weren't all that spectacular, and there wasn't another soul in sight. Ugh. Whatever. As she was about to sit back down and return to her slumber, something saved her the trouble and smacked her down on the ground, landing on Iodine.

Furious, Piccolo quickly snatched Iodine in one of her arms and stood up; looking in the direction the thing ran. There was a boy, maybe a year older than her, who had stopped in a running pose to look back at her.

"Hey, you!" she said with fire in her eyes. The boy, sensing danger, fled as fast as he could. Growling, Piccolo responded "Bastard! Get back here!" before taking off herself; Iodine clutching onto his trainer's arm for dear life.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Kenshin sorta listened to whoever this girl was as she explained her knowledge on such a pokemon. This was very interesting. He originally had no idea his Dratini could be that powerful.

"Wait . . . So . . . how does shedding it's skin make it more powerful? I mean . . . I've seen Dratini shrug off effects like paralyze and such just from having to shed his skin in a pokemon battle but I've. . . I don't think I noticed him get stronger at the same time. . . or. . . well. . . the experience from the battle and a-" Now the kid had gone from a question and straight into rambling without realizing it.

After a moment he looked back to her when she mentioned wild ones controlling the weather. "You sure it's just special moves and. . . maybe not some kind of. . . hidden ability or something like. . . like those letter pokemon the Unknown?"

Meanwhile Dratini was prompting Dragonair to play with him again as he started circling around her again and doing all sorts of air based acrobatics around her.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

"Alright even though you might have a type advantage I will win!" Calnith shouted and then he pointed at the Starmie which made Cerberus charge at it. "Double Team and then use Shadow Ball!" The red haired boy ordered. The Houndoom the split into multiple forms of itself as it then charged at the Starmie.

"Starmie quick use Hydro Pump!" Oliver said making a counter attack. The Starmie did what its trainer asked of it and fired off a powerful water type attack only taking out two of the five clones.

As the Houndooms got closer they all fired off small Shadow Balls that came together to form on normal sized Shadow Ball that nailed the Starmie sending it flying back.

"Hmph looks like your Starmie isn't as great as you figured," Calnith scoffed as Cerberus made a smile, laughing at the Starmie. "Quick Thunder Fang," He said with a arrogant tone as if the Starmie didn't even pose a treat anymore.

"Don't count us out just yet! Use Surf Starmie!" Oliver ordered as his Starmie got back up from the Shadow Ball attack. The Starmie then summoned up a powerful and large waver of water and rode on top of it as it came smashing into Cerberus.

As the water cleared Cerberus was still up for battle but was battle damaged and so was the Starmie both looking tired. The two boys had to think of a plan now before their pokemon tired out.

"Cerberus Shadow Ball again!" Calnith ordered.

"Starmie Hydro Pump!" Oliver ordered at the same time. The two attacks the collided with each other and fought for dominence. After a few moments the Hydro Pump broke through the Shadow Ball and blasted Cerberus knocking him out.

Yahoo! That's two to one Ollie's going to win this one!" Oliver exclaimed as he jumped around in joy. Calnith glared at his Houndoom in disappointment as he then returned him and placed his pokeball away.

"It's time for round four," Calnith said as he released Colossus from his pokeball. Oliver smirked and the released a Staraptor from its pokeball. "This time I won't lose!" The red haired student roared.

Back