• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] tinted. [OOC][T]

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
Yamagi, you probably should have put "douche bag" into his personality section.
Also, I found this cool image on Google I can use as a background in my posts. Does anyone know how to make an image background?
images

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I get the feeling the apple lady is going to become, like, a thing now. Like the old man at the beginning of Zelda. xD

"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this apple."

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
Name [Full name is preferred]: Marius "Trigger" Small

Age [Which Tint or Clear]: Nineteen

Weapon [If clear]: Six chamber revolver and a newer colt 45 style pistol.

Paige From: Kuro

Distinct Skills [Keep in mind you're human]: Claims to have the quickest hands and the most precise shot in all of Canvas. Well knowing of small arms and is is quite good at with anything having to do with quick movements. Because of his nimble fingers he is also able to play guitar and bass. Is almost always calm in any situation but its more of not caring than anything else.

Faults [Yet again, you're human]: Because of his trouble seeking he is constantly getting into trouble. Is addicted to smoking cigarettes and this often causes issues with his breathing. He is also unable to swim. Hates to be called by his true name and has pride issues. Often gets in trouble with women and their respective partners causing many awkward situations and ensuing fights.

Appearance [Images permitted]: Standing at 5'10 and around 175 pounds he is in a good, healthy shape. Has dark shaded hair that is usually unkempt and seemingly intentional stubble on his chin. His eyes are also a dark shade and he has a small scar from the left side of his lip down. His general appearance is that of a rogue or a trouble maker. He often wears jeans or other long pants, with a tee shirt and a jacket with his own emblem on it, A skull and his two guns crossed behind it with the word "Trigger" above it. He also will only be found wearing heavy boots.

Personality: A carefree individual, Trigger has no true ambition. Most of his time is spent wasting time with friends or some women he is trying to woo. He considers himself to be one of the greatest things in the world and so does whatever he feels. He is extremely loyal to those he calls friends and is willing to risk his life for them. He is very proud of anything he does even if it is a simple task. His moral compass is strange for if he or his friend does something wrong its a necessary evil but if someone he doesn't know does the same its intolerable. While full of himself he can be quite charismatic and so draws both good and bad people to his side.

History: Marius grew up in the back alleys with two loving parents and an older brother. When he was only 5 though his father, who worked in construction, died in work incident. While the whole family was saddened by this event the three of them continued to live on. His brother worked in a music store and his mom as a waitress, and so Marius ended up spending most of his time running around the streets. His brother was the first one to notice Mariuses fast hands and got him involved in music and playing guitar and bass. As he grew older he got involved with small time crime where he was arrested twice for thievery. During this time he also learned how to shoot and developed the persona of Trigger.

Recently Trigger has taken up work in the same store as his brother in order to make a living. He still gets involved in a few criminal schemes here and there to make some quick cash. If not messing around at night Trigger also can be found making a little extra money by performing in bars and other such places. Working these multiple jobs has started to taken its toll. And with public security rising, and the underground falling apart, Trigger has spent some time looking into something he think might pay off in the end, the Cleaners.

Opinion on 'colour': He has heard the stories of the tinted and could care less about what they can or can't do. But since they are currently wanted criminals, and they might just be able to help him by getting on the good side of law, he has debated joining the Cleaners.

Extra: "Huh, you want me to teach you how to shoot like me? Just stop there, no seriously you can't do it. Better chance of it not being black and white then to shoot like me kid."

RP Sample:
Trigger smiled as his pals chanted his name over and over. "Alright, alright I'll do it again, just keep it cool guys." He grabbed a can of beer before they all stepped outside the bar. "Ok JJ, when I start to drink you throw the other can." Triggers best friend, with the exception of his brother, nodded and turned towards the street. Smiling, Trigger grabbed his can of beer and opened it. "Three, two, one." he counted then began to chug, at the same time JJ threw the can as high as he could. After only four seconds of the liquid falling down his throat, Trigger spun around simultaneously drawing his revolver and pulling the trigger six times in rapid succession.

His friends cheered as the bullets connected and Trigger blew the smoke off the barrel of his gun. "And that's how to shoot a gun mates, thanks for the drinks." With his friends still cheering he walked off into the dark, headed to his small apartment to get a few hours rest.

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Lol im pretty sure I messed with the time line, going after kai and before Saint. I know its short, but I had nothing in mind for him to do atm

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Truth be told, same here. I really can't think of much for Midas to do after this.

Well, he is on the lookout for other survivors right now. Who wants to interact? :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I go out of town for one weekend and this starts going all out. xD I'll try and post soon. :)

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
Years
o-O The apple... became a thing!
I'll get Kai to bump into Everite~ ...soon.

Anyways, @TheGDeer, could you just mention in the history how you got into the Cleaners and if possible why? I mean, someone who doesn't mind colour usually wouldn't be apart of the group.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
@SevenKyuun oh sorry I didn't know that all non tinted chars has to be cleaners. I have no problem being one but he will have to have a major rework obviously. Would it be possible to have a non tinted char that's not a cleaner?

Seven kyuun

Years
There's a problem there and that is if you're not a Clear you can't have a weapon. Also, I think it'd be dreadfully hard to fit in if you didn't really have a position. You'd mainly be hanging around pointlessly unless you have some kind of other position in mind.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
Hmm ok I think I can rework him to become a Cleaner, shouldn't be to hard.
And now its done.

Last edited:

Seven kyuun

Years
I just remembered something that Sirius also forgot.

You guys are missing a word in your SU. A black and white word.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Damn... everyone's so depressed it's making me depressed... D:

Don't worry, Midas will cheer everyone up with his misguided joyfulness. :D

Back