• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black Chrome

Do you like it... Choose from 5:) to one:(

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

p!kablu

Map Maker Extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2009
Just small, things, at one point you may want to consider altering (or getting someone to alter) the professor's sprite as right now it's just a trainer.

Great screens though, not sure about the Ash sprite though, the colours are too bright compared to the nicely down OWs.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
I'm sorry but you've used my tiles without permission and just putting credit isn't getting permission is it? Also, if you found them on google, what did you search for? It seems rather suspicious to me because I made those tiles for Pokemon: Hall of Fame version so you should get the hint that they are not yours to take.

I suggest you remove them from the game before I have this thread locked.

p!kablu

Map Maker Extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2009
I'm sorry but you've used my tiles without permission and just putting credit isn't getting permission is it? Also, if you found them on google, what did you search for? It seems rather suspicious to me because I made those tiles for Pokemon: Hall of Fame version so you should get the hint that they are not yours to take.

I suggest you remove them from the game before I have this thread locked.

Red, the only tiles that look different to KYLEDOVE's is the grass patches and Dawn's house. If that's what you're refferring to whatever but the rest, Kyle made and for someone to claim their their's..

~Red

Years
Red, the only tiles that look different to KYLEDOVE's is the grass patches and Dawn's house. If that's what you're refferring to whatever but the rest, Kyle made and for someone to claim their their's..

That's it. Getting a mod to lock.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
That's it. Getting a mod to lock.

Hey! There is no need for this. Just give the game creator a chance to respond to this. I'm sure that he wouldn't violate the rules and won't steal your artwork. Although I have to agree, the house is just an edit of Kyledove's one, and he is the one that is supposed to be getting most of the credit, that does not mean that it's yours and is for public, i'm just saying that there is no point in making a big deal about this.

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
RED YOUR REALLY....

Red... I don't like saying bad things About Othere Members but your Really anoying...

Anyways... I'm not gonna remove The Picture From the House until I make The UPDATE, But... I am Gonna Remove it from the Game so you won't
Keep Bugging Me with ONE house, Sheesh, It's Not My fault i did not Knwo it was Yours and i found it on google, All you had to do is Tell me to remove it GENTLY, not By Threating Me your Gonna lock it!

Well I'm gonna remove it anyways!

So... PEACE OUT! :P

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
The problem is that you can't simply give credit before asking permissions from the artist. This is common sense, and I hope you understand. Besides, I don't think it's good for you to say ~Red is annoying, since he has every right to urge you to take away his tiles. But anyway, thanks for removing his tiles from this game.

So what is your point? Are you saying ~Red's tiles suck or they are not important at all? I'm sorry this is flaming and I hope you actually realize what you were doing.

Last edited:

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Hall of Famer- Okay...
Red- Sorry for saying your annoying... I should not have said that.... Anywaysss

Update is coming soon, Hope for it to come In about 2-3 days.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
A few things appear to need a little work but great potential and its in the fairly early stages of development. Nice concept and good intro I like it. Ok one graphic error I noticed but this is just me others may not care to much. The Ash battle sprite. His head specifically his eyes appear real black and sorta to close to the same color as his hair it just mixes together and makes him appear to have a lazy eye or be cross eyed not sure which one but definately one of the two. Looks good keep it up. Also thanks for the wonderful comment on mine =]

@Red: Please refrain from getting worked up over something so small as a tileset being used in a project. The way you approached this was all wrong. What you should have done is PMed him asking him to remove your tiles from his game and screens. See as of now Im more than willing to sprite him open shutter tiles just to annoy you due to the fact that you basically came in and bit his head off instead of being calm about it which is what you should have done. I dont mean to offend you mate but manors are always a plus. Your rants made me lose all respect for you. I understand you being upset because I am a spriter and I like to be asked about my sprites as opposed to them being stolen or used without permision. But Im sure he would have been more than willing to remove them had you mentioned this in PM.

Last edited:

~Red

Years
I dont mean to offend you mate but manors are always a plus.

Yeah, manors are way better than normal houses. So big with many rooms. I wish I have manor when I'm older. ;)

Also, I did not get worked up over it. If you don't like the way I acted then whatever. That's your opinion. But seriously, like Hall of Famer said, I have every right to be angry. These tiles weren't just any tiles, I would've let you use it with credit, these tiles were made for another game!

And the reason I threatened to lock it was because of being flamed and I didn't want this to turn into a flame war.

Years
Do i hear someone asking for a new Prof?
picture.php

Ok?

Back