• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
715.png

Timid Shiny Noivern 31/31/31/31/31/31 Infiltrator
Not EV Trained

Timid Shiny Lugia 31/31/31/31/31/31 Multiscale
EV Train: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spe
Moves:
-Calm Mind
-Roost
-Aeroblast
-Psychic

Hey buddy bud. I am interested in these. Anything in my shop that tickles your fancy?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
sorry, I am already trading for a darkrai do you happen to have shaymin?

Sadly, no. Darkrai is the only event exclusive I have so far. I have most of the non event legendaries, but I am taking my time investigating each to make sure it is not a hack before trading. The Darkrai was also the only legend that was shiny.

I can send you a list of my other lengends, and other shinys, as I would gladly trade multipe rarle Pokemon for the one Deoxys.

Years
Sadly, no. Darkrai is the only event exclusive I have so far. I have most of the non event legendaries, but I am taking my time investigating each to make sure it is not a hack before trading. The Darkrai was also the only legend that was shiny.

I can send you a list of my other lengends, and other shinys, as I would gladly trade multipe rarle Pokemon for the one Deoxys.

sounds great to me, I look forward for a pm with the list :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
does this mean that it is hacked? How can I know if a pokemon is hacked? will this cause problems to my game???

Multiscale Lugia is so far a dream radar exclusive.,. And dream radar pokemon can not be shiny.

Hacked Pokemon should not cause damage to your game. However, they are certainly less appealing to own, and not ethocal to use in competition. Or ethical to knowingly trade for that matter).

As for checking them...
Anything caught/bred in Kalos should be fine still. Pokemon caught in other regions and imported in through Pokebank you have too just look really close at. Look up if a pokemon can be shiny, what level it can be caught at, what moves it should know. If a Pokemon from gen 3 is flawless it should raise a red flag(fyi, Deoxys from gen 3 was the only time it was able to be shiny, hence why i asked about it being gen 3).... Gen iv only certain natures can be flawless if it was legendary or caught in the wild. Gen v legendaries, dream radar, and dream world pokemon can never be shiny. Oh, if it is at the level it is caught at in the wild, but is fully ev trained it is likely hacked. There are other things you can look for, but that is a lot of the major points.

Years
Multiscale Lugia is so far a dream radar exclusive.,. And dream radar pokemon can not be shiny.

Hacked Pokemon should not cause damage to your game. However, they are certainly less appealing to own, and not ethocal to use in competition. Or ethical to knowingly trade for that matter).

As for checking them...
Anything caught/bred in Kalos should be fine still. Pokemon caught in other regions and imported in through Pokebank you have too just look really close at. Look up if a pokemon can be shiny, what level it can be caught at, what moves it should know. If a Pokemon from gen 3 is flawless it should raise a red flag(fyi, Deoxys from gen 3 was the only time it was able to be shiny, hence why i asked about it being gen 3).... Gen iv only certain natures can be flawless if it was legendary or caught in the wild. Gen v legendaries, dream radar, and dream world pokemon can never be shiny. Oh, if it is at the level it is caught at in the wild, but is fully ev trained it is likely hacked. There are other things you can look for, but that is a lot of the major points.

I played only the first two generations...so this is an entirely new world for me! Thank you for the advice!!!

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Hi. I am back for more trading. haha

I can trade a 5IV Frillish for your male 5IV Mareep, does that sound fair?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 19, 2014
Hi I was wondering if you're willing to trade that amazing shiny Greninja or that shiny gligar for my shiny male gyarados or a shiny female weepinbell, if you could I would be so grateful as I've been hatching eggs for that greninja and doing hoarde battles for that gligar for over 2 weeks and no luck.... And if they're gone sorry I didn't see I'm new and don't know how to check a lot of things on this forum Oh can offer a left over too if ur interested. I forgot to mention too that I have an army of froakies and I'm sure I can find you one with a good nature and give it Iv's / pokerus Oh and I have a megastone that I don't need/want/like that I'm willing to offer: Houndoominite

Last edited:
Years
Hi I was wondering if you're willing to trade that amazing shiny Greninja or that shiny gligar for my shiny male gyarados or a shiny female weepinbell, if you could I would be so grateful as I've been hatching eggs for that greninja and doing hoarde battles for that gligar for over 2 weeks and no luck.... And if they're gone sorry I didn't see I'm new and don't know how to check a lot of things on this forum Oh can offer a left over too if ur interested. I forgot to mention too that I have an army of froakies and I'm sure I can find you one with a good nature and give it Iv's / pokerus Oh and I have a megastone that I don't need/want/like that I'm willing to offer: Houndoominite

I need to know the natures and IV spread of gyarados and weepinbell. I am not interested in the Houndoomite since I already have one :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 19, 2014
Nature of the weepinbell is Modest
and the Gyarados one is Impish and the other is docile
and no Ivs on them

Years
Nature of the weepinbell is Modest
and the Gyarados one is Impish and the other is docile
and no Ivs on them

then I am sorry but I am not interested in them. well, I am interested in them but I don't want to trade a competive shiny for a non competitive one... I hope you understand :)

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Hey Andrea! (again xD) Was curious as to whether or not you would be interested in a either a 5IV litwick or a 5IV slowpoke for a 5IV Adamant technician Scyther?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back