• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Music do you like?

kyogre1940

Ultimate Champion
Years
A lot of people like some of the pokemon music. I like it, or coarse, because I make remakes of them (if you want one, PM me and ask, like which ones I have and all that. I can make more).
So, which, out of the three generations, music do you like the most, and why (if possible)?

I personally am having a debate between the second and third, like when you battle either Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza. I also like the Deoxys battle, and the Johto Pokemon Encounters, and when you battle the Legendary Dogs.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
The only Pokemon music that I like is the openings and the endings. the opening I love the most is "Battle Frontier" (9th opening in Japanese) and Spurt, but there not asking that, but I really don't like the music so I'll have to go with when you encounter Groudon/Kyogre and Rayquaza

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
Years
The only Pokemon music that I like is the openings and the endings. the opening I love the most is "Battle Frontier" (9th opening in Japanese) and Spurt, but there not asking that, but I really don't like the music so I'll have to go with when you encounter Groudon/Kyogre and Rayquaza

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

I think the thread starter was talking about the game music only, but whatever.
I've always liked all the music in the games, I just don't know why. And from what I've heard, D/P have a very kick*** soundtrack. :)
I guess the Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza battle is a favourite of mine, too.

Years
I'm a horrible person, blasphemous even as a fan, in that I like some of the songs from the Pokemon Christmas Bash CD and some of Pokemon Live's music (though may lightning strike me down if I ever like Misty's Song or I've Got a Secret, among some others). Yes, I'm a sick, sick person. I do love the Japanese music, endings and openings (though I'm also insane for loving Glory Day, so I guess that doesn't redeem me; also, it drives me up the wall to have such great endings and openings in the original but NOT the dub...we get so screwed over here).

Rhetorical

Define 'Normal'.
Years
I like the music at the start of Red and Blue, when Oak first appears, and asks you your name etc. It's so cheerful, and in my opinion is the pokemon song. *hums*

Some of the music in Ruby and Sapphire is also great though..

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
You talking about the games? If so, then no. I think it gets stuck in your head. But I love Spurt, Kimo No Soba De, Watashi Makenai, Together, L.O.V.E.L.Y~, and This Side of Paradise, if you were talking about the anime. They are so lively and upbeat, and they don't get old, no matter how many times I listen to them.

Bkue

(Ba-Kooo)
Years
Well I personnly LOVE the battle music when you fight gym trainers. It just sounds cool. I dont know its just hard to explain. When I get to the next gym leader Im just gonna turn the volume up and listen to it until im bored XD

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
Years
I generally like all of the music in the Pokemon games, though they're not exactly something I'd listen to on my mp3 player or anything. XD;

If I had to choose my favorite music from the games, though, I'd have to pick Lavender Town's theme song thingy. (Well, the remake of it, anyway.) I don't know why exactly, but it sounds... pretty, IMO.

kyogre1940

Ultimate Champion
Years
Well...

Thanks for all of your answers so far, keep them coming, and if you guys want any remakes of them, I'll make them. Just PM me, and I just do the video game music, not the anime. And they are Mp3s, just like my signature says. I'm a composer, so yeah. PM me if you want to hear any of my other songs.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Anime-wise, my favourite themesong comes from Season Three, the Johto Journies. I find it very catchy for some reason. ^_^

As for the games, I actually left my FireRed version in Viridian Forest for quite awhile because I loved the music in that place. My brother thought I was crazy, humming along with it. XD

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
My favorite music from the games:

Rocket Hideout in G/S/C
Bug Contest G/S/C
Ecruteak City in G/S/C
Ecruteak Dance Theater in G/S/C
Violet City in G/S/C
Team Aqua Hideout in S/E
Game Corner in R/S/E
Desert in R/S/E
Petalburg City in R/S/E
Sootopolis City in R/S/E
Routes 118-119 in R/S/E
Pokémon Contest in R/S/E
Tengan Mountain in D/P

Pokémon Music is great!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
The music back in R/B/Y was seriously awesome. Loved each and every midi clip.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
I think a lot of the English Pokemon songs are really nice.

Recently, I just came across a really beautiful song.. was searching for it, and in the end, I found out that it was from Pokemon Movie 2 (Lugia).. The song wasn't played in the movie itself I think, but it's really good. It's called Extra Mile by Laura Pausini - if anyone wants it, do pm me and I'll send it to you somehow via other sources..

All the songs are great, so it's soooo hard to decide whether which song is my favourite.. ;)

Jackie

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2007
Japanese Pokemon theme songs are the best among them all.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Anime wise, I like almost all of the music, Japanese, English and other launguages, minus a few annoying songs. ^^;

My favorites being a few of the Japanese openings and endings. <3

Game wise, I do like some of the tunes. For some reason I like the Lavender town theme, and the Pokemon Tower music... its all mysterious. oo
And I like the battle music for all of the games.
... What annoys me... is the cursed Bicycle music of terror. >>;

Other then that one.. theres really none of them that I dislike, its just for the most part I don't pay much attention to the gameboy music.

Years
I love all but "Smile" from the Japanese version (XP I hate that song. D= It's so sloooooooooooooooow.). My top two favourites are definatly "SPURT!" and "I Won't Lose ~Haruka's Theme~". <3 I love the tunes. The only song I like from the English version would be the Orange Islands opening, "Comin' To The Resuce", and that Bellossom dance score from the second movie's Pikachu short.

I love almost all of the music from the games. =3; I don't know which tracks I don't like. O_o;

Back