• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blazichu's Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
How to Change Tileset 1 in Pokemon Gold

First open up your Gold Rom in Tile Layer Pro (Comes with EliteMap). Then go Edit > Goto...(or Ctrl+G). The insert the offset 18942, then click Go to, then it should get you to the Tileset 1, somethings won't change because they either have an animation effect or they just won't change.

How to Change the Trainer Card in Pokemon Gold

First open up your Gold Rom in Tile Layer Pro. Then go Edit > Goto...(or Ctrl+G). The insert the offset 253FF, then click Go to. This should take you to the Trainer Card, you can edit badges and people on it.

How to Change the Overworld Sprites in Pokemon Gold

First open up your Gold Rom in Tile Layer Pro. Then go Edit > Goto...(or Ctrl+G). The insert the offset C0000, then click Go to. All the trainer sprites should be there.

How to Change the Text at the start in Pokemon Gold

First open up your Gold Rom in Tile Layer Pro. Then go Edit > Goto...(or Ctrl+G). The insert the offset E4000, then click Go to. You can edit the Nintendo and Gamefreak text at the start of the game.

I'll try to get some more up soon, but that is all I have for now.

Last edited:

soulfirebang

ex- PokeHacker
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2008
He, can you tell what to put in the goto to get to the title screen PLZ?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
The title screen is encrypted, so you can't edit that unless you patch it. There should be a patch by AV Hacks somewhere, but I don't know where to find it.

soulfirebang

ex- PokeHacker
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2008
so... is patching... WHAT is patching, how is it different from the other thing (using tlp)?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
MysticManyula said:
Can you tell me the Trainer Sprites offset?

In TLP, the trainers are compressed if that is what you are asking for, otherwise use Agixp.

Also I have reuploaded the Agixp tutorial to a different server so it should work now.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Hey I found the sprites that appear after the Pokemon League(when you beat it)
In TLP It's 86D73
EDIT: Also Found Where you can change the way bag looks
In TLP It's 10F00

Last edited:
Years
can someone plz help me i keep getting a system error when i trie to start up agicp411 the systeam error is called

system error &h8007007e (-2147024770 the specified the module could not be found <---can someone plz help me with this is there a diffrent program that does the same thing that will work. plz get back to me.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
can someone plz help me i keep getting a system error when i trie to start up agicp411 the systeam error is called

system error &h8007007e (-2147024770 the specified the module could not be found <---can someone plz help me with this is there a diffrent program that does the same thing that will work. plz get back to me.
There is one called "Meowth's GFX inserter"
But it's for Advanced users

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
pop-tart-monkey said:

Search for COMDLG32.OCX and put that in the same area as you have Agixp in your system files.

New Offsets
Fishing Sprites Male trainer overworld sprites = 50500
Pokemon overworld sprites = 8E9FE
Tile Animations = FC348
Font = F82F1- change the Format by going View > Format> 1BPP.

So Enjoy!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Hey Blazichu do you know a way to Edit Title Screens with TLP. Because I really need someone who can do it or you can just tell me so I can do it.(I also decrypted it with the patch)
~Closed~
(just kidding)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
The uncompressed tileset should be at 98BFE and the Ho-oh, still compressed should be at E4202. To edit the palletes you need to use hex.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2007
Hi Bros.I can t change the trainers' pokemon in Gold\Silver.I downloaded Trainer Battle Customizer but it doesn t work properly.How can I do that? Do you have a tool for me?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
ismetemirhan said:
Hi Bros.I can t change the trainers' pokemon in Gold\Silver.I downloaded Trainer Battle Customizer but it doesn t work properly.How can I do that? Do you have a tool for me?

Hex is your answer, search for the Trainer's name and after that it goes [Pokemon][Pokemon Level] for basic trainers, repeats for the number of Pokemon. Leaders/Rival battles go like this: [Pokemon][Pokemon Level][Attack1][Attack2][Attack3][Attack4].

TBC would be the only tool, but you need to make the path go the the ini files in "Config.ini"

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2007
Hex is your answer, search for the Trainer's name and after that it goes [Pokemon][Pokemon Level] for basic trainers, repeats for the number of Pokemon. Leaders/Rival battles go like this: [Pokemon][Pokemon Level][Attack1][Attack2][Attack3][Attack4].

TBC would be the only tool, but you need to make the path go the the ini files in "Config.ini"

I downloaded Tbc an loaded gold rom.It writes N\A for most of the trainers.And it doesnt work properly.I m new at this site.Could you explain how to do that?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
ismetemirhan said:
I downloaded Tbc an loaded gold rom.It writes N\A for most of the trainers.And it doesnt work properly.I m new at this site.Could you explain how to do that?

Ok...in the folder you have containing TBC and the ini files, there is a "config.ini" file, open it up using Notepad and underneath 659.9055 write the new location(where the ini files are), then TBC should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back