• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Ouch, I haven't heard about her up until now. May she rest in piece, and she has a strong influence to the brony community, she will be missed. :(

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I am so sorry to hear that :c May she rest in peace.

Maybe this will cheer everyone up a bit. I cosplayed at AnimeNext this weekend and I cosplayed as Fluttershy. (My one wing wasn't straped and I didn't notice @.@)

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That is a beautiful cosplay, Rai. <3

I want to cosplay as Rarity for a con someday. It's simple to cosplay as her, I just need to dye my hair purple, draw her cutie mark which is simple, and get my ears pierced. xD

Years
Not a big fan of cosplays, but that is quite nice Rai.

Well... I don't know if it is simple Meganium, try to make the same hairstyle like Rarity!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Haha. It's been too long since I've visited here. Been to busy with other things, mainly my artwork in DA and work. But still, can't wait to download the torrent file of EqG.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll be a good girl and wait till it comes out on DVD. I prefer super high quality. I'm gonna have to stay out of the various MLP tags on tumblr and the Equestria Girls section of MLP Forums to keep me from the spoilers D:

Not a big fan of cosplays, but that is quite nice Rai.

Well... I don't know if it is simple Meganium, try to make the same hairstyle like Rarity!

I require purple hair dye. :D

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
And then there's me, who would be better off cosplaying as a male character like Sesshomaru from InuYasha (That guy is so friggin bad***!)

Beware of Facebook pages, Megan. Someone already ruined the season three finale for me on one.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I completely forgot Equestria Girls came out today. I have no way of going out to see it though. .-. It's suppose to air on The Hub in the Fall so I'll probably wait till then to see it or for it to come on Youtube. There's always the DVD too, but I don't want to waste my money on it if I end up not liking it.

Years
I'll be a good girl and wait till it comes out on DVD. I prefer super high quality. I'm gonna have to stay out of the various MLP tags on tumblr and the Equestria Girls section of MLP Forums to keep me from the spoilers D:

I second that, I don't need anything to spoil me, but I just wait for the right time for this on YT, or I will find the right source from the right forums (/mlp/)

I require purple hair dye. :D

Rarity is the most beautiful from the mane six, and my second most favorite (UNICORNS MASTER RACE!) I love her manestyle.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
It's actually really difficult to find reviews from movie critics about Equestria Girls. The only non-fandom sites with reviews I've found so far are Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB. Rotten Tomatoes is generally positive, but IMDB is in the middle. Though there are troll brony reviews mixed in on those sites.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I am not going to rely on online reviews, actually. There will be trolls, and there will be bronies who will bash against the movie. I want a real review from a loyal brony who went to the theatre to watch the movie. If someone just says "lol it sux" then don't talk to me.

I'm heading to San Diego tomorrow, and EQG won't be in theatres until Saturday in Chula Vista and Downtown, I'm going to see if I can squeeze in time to see it over there.

oh btw: owner note - if you seen the movie already, details must be in a spoiler. not many of us has seen the movie yet. thanks!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
@Meganium90 & Sajmon180- Thanks! :3

I am still really torn up about whether or not I am going to see Equestria Girl in theaters... I have no one to go with.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Gah, I feel the same way! I know a brony friend near me who wants to go see it in Phoenix, but I got dragged to go to San Diego, so yeah...hopefully Saturday will be a good day. :D

Also guys...slight change of topic. I got MLP cards a few days ago. Wasn't aware Dollar Tree had small booster packs, so I've decided to start off the collection! I'll get more eventually. :D Pack comes with three cards and one tattoo of a cutie mark. There's also 10 card packs, which comes with a foldable pony, but Imma get those soon as well.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
One of the last times I was in Target, I got six booster packs grouped together in packages of two. I'm not planning on collecting all the pony cards, but I thought it would be interesting to see what I got. Right now, I don't know/remember what I got, but I know I made the mistake of buying two sets with Rainbow Dash and Applejack on the front pack and wound up with nearly the same cards in both. The only difference was the bonus card.

When I opened them, I really wanted a Scootaloo card. No luck. But I did manage to get Angel, who's my favorite pet. If I didn't cut myself off to collecting only one trading card series, I would try for more MLP cards. If only to get a Scootaloo, who I have very little merchandise of, and she's my favorite pony.

I am not going to rely on online reviews, actually. There will be trolls, and there will be bronies who will bash against the movie. I want a real review from a loyal brony who went to the theatre to watch the movie. If someone just says "lol it sux" then don't talk to me.
There are a few good reviews written by fans. It's just difficult to find them mixed in with all the trolls and the bashing.

There is a theater close by to where I live that's showing the movie, but it's a pain to get to and I'm not that interested in seeing Equestria Girls to travel that distance and deal with the parking. It's much easier to wait until it comes out on DVD, is shown on TV, or leaks onto Youtube.

I still have not seen any Spike-as-a-puppy merchandise though! I've seen the prototypes for the dolls, but no Spike.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Omg! I want to buy the cards so bad! They are adorable. But I already have over ten years worth of Pokemon cards... My room is overflowing with cards and binders... If it weren't for that, I would definitely collect MLP cards. It's so tempting though... @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back