• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I'm actually using my own style; however, it's quite similar to D/P. If you still want to help, could you register on the dev forum? I posted some basic templates there; however, you'll probably have to edit them a bit, since they're for characters around the player's height. I've made a 'child' template too, but haven't posted it yet; I'll get it up if you need it.

Okay, great! Found 'em. I'll mess around, see what I come up with and post it on the dev forum. You basically just need a lot of NPCs?

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Hey Wichu, your forum isn't going very well. It won't load 4 me. Want a professional to make one? And yes i have a team of professionals. Just check out darkshadowentertainment.org to see what we can do

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Wichu, I have to say this is one of the greatest games I've seen. I love the way the battle scene works and it is great that you keep on adding more and more originality to your game. I wish you all the best with this game.

alexomat

Legendary Alexand
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
Comming out soon???

Is the game commig out soon cause it looks so cool.
Im suporting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And because of this im getting an nds emulator!!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Hey Wichu, your forum isn't going very well. It won't load 4 me. Want a professional to make one? And yes i have a team of professionals. Just check out darkshadowentertainment.org to see what we can do
I don't need one at the moment; the forum is just a temporary forum, anyway. Try using a different web browser such as Firefox.
Is the game commig out soon cause it looks so cool.
Im suporting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And because of this im getting an nds emulator!!!
You won't need an emulator to play this; it's a stand-alone game.

Atomic Reactor

If there was, it would be on the first page.
Just for future reference.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2009
Wow this looks really immense, good look with it.
What will I need to be able to play this when you release it? (I'm new to this kinda stuff).

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
Years
Hello. My name is TehSpriter, and you have probably never heard of me, but I am wanting to help you with Pokemon Amethyst.

Well firstly, sorry for messaging you like this! It is quite obvious that you have not heard of me before, as this is my first involvement with the PokeCommunity. I would like to provide support you by creating scratch Sprites for the game, Pokemon Amethyst.

I see Amethyst is progreesing quite quickly, and to be honest I really want to help contribute! I am only a beginner Spriter, and school may hold me down during this, but if you do accept my support, I will offer all of my skills, and will attempt to do anything necessary to get this project finished in an efficient manner.

if you would like any proof of my Spriting skills, please head over to my YouTube Channel by searching TehSpriter on YouTube (won't let me hyperlink). At the moment I only have one Sprite on there, but it is soon to progress.

If you have anything to tell me, or need anything arranging, please PM me on either PokeCommunity, or YouTube. If you need my Email address, please ask. Could you also supply me with anything you need doing if you accept this request.

Thanks and... bye =]

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Very nice updates, Wichu! I really like the two new Pokémon sprites that were made. I also really like the screenshot... the renewed Pokémon Ruby graphics, Rock Smash rocks and the cool visual effect for the interiors of caves is great!

Also, sorry for not being active on the Pokémon Amethyst development forum and not creating any more overworld sprites of non-playable characters. I hope that I can still help out, and remind me what I have to do with those sprites I made...

goldenpalkia

Pokemon Excel:HTU Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2010
Wichu Thats A Great Spriting And Pictures You've Got.
I Am Also Making Up My Own Pokemon Called Teron.
In My Game Thread I Will View It.
:)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I would gladly help write some of the story line!

PM me if you want me to help
I've got the storyline basically sorted. Thanks for offering, though.
You use Flash to get that effect, right? I like the new sprites, GL!
Yup, Flash is used for that. Like in D/P, Flash is a TM, not a HM; it can be found within the cave itself. You will also be able to buy it later in the game.
Hello. My name is TehSpriter, and you have probably never heard of me, but I am wanting to help you with Pokemon Amethyst.
I watched your YouTube video. Are fusions the only thing you can do? I'm looking for scratch sprites, since they tend to look better than fusions if they're well sprited.
Wichu Thats A Great Spriting And Pictures You've Got.
I Am Also Making Up My Own Pokemon Called Teron.
In My Game Thread I Will View It.
:)
Err... thanks? No need to advertise your own Pokémon in my thread :P

Anyway, I won't be able to make much progress this week, due to coursework... However, I have a break coming up in a couple of weeks, so I'll try and get a lot done then.

Also, I'm rather disappointed that someone decided to rate the thread just one star. I can't say it's the highest-rated RMXP game any more :P (I'm not angry though; the thread rating isn't really important)

Years
Also, I'm rather disappointed that someone decided to rate the thread just one star. I can't say it's the highest-rated RMXP game any more :P (I'm not angry though; the thread rating isn't really important)
I just rated it a 5. :P

Your menu and battle systems are amazing in my perspective, and so are your sprites. Can't wait for a demo!

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013

It's called jealousy. All the people that matter know that you're working hard on this project and that it definitely isn't worth "one-star." I hate the effing rating system. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back