• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you feel like you are indeed part of this community?

Years
As much as I feel like I'm part of any community, I suppose. I mean, I've been around here a while, fairly active for a good chunk of that time. My inclination is to be an outsider though so I would guess that other people would feel like I'm more a part of the community for than I do myself.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
no i feel like a lone wolf

i have no idea what the general consensus is on my likability

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I did not feel this way when I initially signed up, more or less, but as time moved forward and I began familiarizing myself with some of the active members here, I started to attach myself onto PC better and grown more comfortable being around. I do feel like sort of an outsider when I don't visit the forum for a certain amount of time and we have big events taking place in-between, but I suppose that's mostly my fault for not trying to keep up, haha.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Idk, I certainly feel like I'm a part of the community, or parts of it anyway.

Whether or not I'm accepted and/or liked is a different matter, and one I've never been sure of really.

Years
I don't know anyone outside the forum nor maintain contact with friends I've made here long time ago so I feel like I'm isolated now.

I don't have a lot of time to be here, either... maybe I should just call it quits.

Years
Didn't feel like it at the beginning, but that's to be expected! Also because I don't post as frequently as some others.
I'm starting to feel more like a part of the community now, though :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I would say yes. Between A&D and The Underground, I feel like I've made some really good friends and met a really cool bunch of people. I do feel like I contribute to the community, and that I also benefit from it, and so I guess that means I'm a part of it.

I highly doubt everyone here likes me, but I'd be surprised if they did. After all, you can't please everyone, no matter how hard you try. But even still I have no clue as to the general consensus regarding my likeability. I honestly don't know where I'm liked and dislike, but tbh, as long as people can have fun around me, it doesn't really matter.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
in response to my own question, no

i know i'm not particularly liked/listened to and as such the community aspect is rather lost on me

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I have message some people and have been some great friends here, but I dont spread out in the forums too much. As far as people liking me, I dont care as much about that because it doesnt define me. I dont know if people really like me, but I dont get negative comments I guess.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Not really, I feel like the community seems to be mostly based on the off topic sections, which I don't really post in

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i mean i feel like i am because ive been around for a long time, but then again i dont since i seem to be forgotten. just my thoughts.

Back