• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2021
Im looking for someone with B/w to trade me a low level impeish karrablast and shelmet so i can evolve them. In return ive gotton plenty of pokemon from heart gold. Could someone help me out please?

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
LF Tirtouga,archen,axew,pawniard,rufflet,Deino,cubchoo,oshawott,tepig
OF:celebi and other events Ev train pokemon from HG

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
Years
I'm looking for a Low Level (Level 1 would be <3 ) Houndour. I'm
playing Pokemon White and apparently it's not avaliable in this game. I've only
just gotten to the third city, so I don't have much at all to offer, but if there's
any version exclusives I can get now (I'm thinking about the grass exclusive,
Petilil/Churine) then that'd be really, really great.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Kyourge

Hey peeps I need a kyourge to catch rayquaza, if anyone is willing to trade, pm me (I only need it for a day).

G3RM

Trainer
Years
looking for: Tepig level 10-15
offering: pansear, purrloin, lillipup, legendary beasts, or celebi (the event activating ones)

Last edited:
Years
temporary trade?

i need a high lvl pokemon to defeat N because my type pokemon wont cut it and i dont want to do intense training with a pokemon im going to give up on anyway.

PLEASE help me?
4427 0747 1365
Kelcey

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2011
Hey,

I have an event Suicune for trade (UT)

Looking for any legit Darkrai ideally but open to offers :)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I need someone to do a quick trade and tradeback so I can evolve my Boldore. If you can, add my Pokémon White Friend Code in my signature and VM me yours. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Can any1 trade me the startes besides tepig and also zorua
Edit: and a ditto and a lvl 30ish anything

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
Years
*reposting* I'm looking for a Low Level (Level 1 would be <3 ) Houndour. I'm
playing Pokemon White and apparently it's not avaliable in this game. I've only
just gotten to the third city, so I don't have much at all to offer, but if there's
any version exclusives I can get now (I'm thinking about the grass exclusive,
Petilil/Churine) then that'd be really, really great.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
I've got Pokemon White version but I want a Gothita. Anybody with Black want to trade me a Gothita and I can trade a Solosis back?
My White FC is 2236 6448 7173. PM me on here first please.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
LF:Archen,tirtouga,fellish,pawniard,cubchoo,larvesta,oshawott,tepig
OFF:event celebi EV train pokemon HG
PM

Years
Litwick Lv. 20-->25 4 Sawk Lv. 15+, or any other common Black Version Pokémon

Being European, I started my Black adventure three days ago, the 4th of March, and I have always been planning to have a Litwick in my team - ever since I first knew it existed. Unfortunately, as you may know, that Pokémon is impossible to catch before having faced and defeated the Sixth Gym; because of this, I'm asking anybody who's already gotten that far if he or she could trade a Litwick between level 20 and level 25 (with former and latter included) and possibly of a non-Special Attack deficient nature (therefore no Adamant, Impish, Jolly or Careful natures). Actually, I would prefer it of a neutral nature (Hardy, Docile, Bashful, Quirky and Serious would be best).

I don't care about sex, EV or whatever: I just need that spectral candle for my team :P

I offer a level 15 or higher Sawk - impossible to find in White Version - or any other common Pokémon I can find, being Litwick not that hard to find or catch.

So, I guess that's all... Hope to receive a lot of answers.

Thank you for your attention, however.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
TRU Arceus

Requesting: TRU Arceus from US event (with moves Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, etc.) UNCHANGED/UNTOUCHED from when obtained from event
Offering: Event Manaphy, Event Shiny Pichu, Surfing Pikachu, Event Regigigas, Event Jirachi, Level 50 Snorlax from HeartGold Story, Level 70 Hetran unchanged from when obtained, Level 70 Lugia from HeartGold Strory also unchanged, Level 50 Articuno and Level 50 Zapdos from HeartGold Story unchanged

Last edited:

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
Can anyone lend/give me the new event celebi. I can give a Snivy, Dieno, Cubchoo, Solosis, Petilil, and some assorted others(just ask and ill see if i have it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back