• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hm...I tried to evolve my kirlia.. male lvl 21. I thought it was like in the reign of legends version that it had to have a higher attack than the defense stat but it didn't evolve. If it was like in reign of legends than it should have evolved as it has 24 attack and 23 defense, shouldn't it? thx in advance

Sorry to disappoint you, but there's no Gallade in LoG. :(

How do I download this rom?

Download the patch, and then search for a ROM through Google.

I sent it but there's no message in my sent folder? In case it actually didn't send, I attached it to this post and hopefully that worked.

It seems to be an undiscovered glitch.
I'll try and study it for now, if I can spare enough time.
For now, the only option you have to continue the game is through the Normal Mode of the game.
Enter the aircraft and go to the hole on the wall.
10hvaf6.jpg

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2012

It seems to be an undiscovered glitch.
I'll try and study it for now, if I can spare enough time.
For now, the only option you have to continue the game is through the Normal Mode of the game.
Enter the aircraft and go to the hole on the wall.

Awesome, thanks! :) I didn't even see that hole because I was so aggravated about the event not working at all.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2014
Well at least I know now that I don't have to train my kirlia anymore. thx
now to my second question :) : how do you evolve trade pokemon like graveler and so on? and I found a overpowered (attacks icicle spears, deep water, sonicboom, double team) buizel to the east of boulder city that if caught causes the game to crash.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2012
Hey I Loved The Game And Have Just Now Defeated The Master 17..... THEY REALLY HARD... 38 hyper potions used and 41 revives
oh and i accidently just got chaomega :O

KZX

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2012
Is the evolution for Scyther, Scizor in the hack and if so - how does it evolve?

Eriah

A lost past, hidden in shadow.
Years
Is the evolution for Scyther, Scizor in the hack and if so - how does it evolve?

Scyther's supposed to normally evolve with the Metal Coat. Whether it's in LoG or not, I don't know.

Well at least I know now that I don't have to train my kirlia anymore. thx
now to my second question :) : how do you evolve trade pokemon like graveler and so on? and I found a overpowered (attacks icicle spears, deep water, sonicboom, double team) buizel to the east of boulder city that if caught causes the game to crash.

XD Deep Water is a bit overpowered. I lost to Claire's Psyduck with it once and I never even faced Gabrieleon yet.
I also caught a Buizel and my game's just fine. Perhaps a little glitch though, since mine was caught north of Guardia Town, if I remember right...

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2014
Hey I recently started playing rom hacks again. would you recommend me starting from the first game of the series or should I go straight into this one?

Personally, I think the third one's the best but that may be different for you but as for the hacking skills the third one certainly has more complex scripts which is why I prefer that one the most. I didn't finish the second one though because I didn't like the concept that much but yeahh.. If you just want to try one out I'd defenitely try the third one.

does anyone know when or how graveler evolves?? :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Hi...
Firstly, great game. It deserved to win HotY. Amazing. :D
I found some glitches. You can fix them if you want, I guess.
* In Lustersand Town's gym, the guy on the left says "DEVON's president likes to collect rare stones."
* If you take a Cherrim to the Move Tutor, it can learn Slash, Scary Face, Dragonbreath and Ancientpower...
* In Rainbow City, the rock tiles at the top above the arch look strange. And the movement permission around there is wrong.
* In Leon Empire, there are stairs in a room, and the top part of them is cut off, and has electric from Wattson's Gym in the original Ruby.
* If you go right of Leon Empire, the warp on the left doesn't work. The warps leading to the rest of Ice's Edge Path, I mean.

I can't post screenshots. :(

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ive been waiting for a long time for this thing!! although how do i get gallade? is there a dawn stone in the game or does it use a different stone?
and to everyone.... do you ALL hate gen 5? none of you probably noticed one of the first 151 pokemon is a pile of goo... (Grimer/Muk)

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Where can i get HM cut? i cannot find it anywhere in game....

From a Bug Catcher in Sinister Woods.

Should I play the first two in this series first, or do they not connect?

They connect, but story-wise only, and a few characters.
If you should play them or not, it depends on you~ ;)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ive been waiting for a long time for this thing!! although how do i get gallade? is there a dawn stone in the game or does it use a different stone?

Gallade is not in LoG.

Hi...
Firstly, great game. It deserved to win HotY. Amazing. :D
I found some glitches. You can fix them if you want, I guess.
* In Lustersand Town's gym, the guy on the left says "DEVON's president likes to collect rare stones."
* If you take a Cherrim to the Move Tutor, it can learn Slash, Scary Face, Dragonbreath and Ancientpower...
* In Rainbow City, the rock tiles at the top above the arch look strange. And the movement permission around there is wrong.
* In Leon Empire, there are stairs in a room, and the top part of them is cut off, and has electric from Wattson's Gym in the original Ruby.
* If you go right of Leon Empire, the warp on the left doesn't work. The warps leading to the rest of Ice's Edge Path, I mean.

I can't post screenshots. :(

Thanks.
I'll fix those when I can.

does anyone know when or how graveler evolves?? :)

through level.
40+ or something... couldn't remember properly...

Hey I recently started playing rom hacks again. would you recommend me starting from the first game of the series or should I go straight into this one?

it depends on you~ ;)

through level.
level 40+ or something.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Does any of the Fakemon evolves? and is there any list of how their evolution-chains are somewhere?

Sure. Umm..
Fakemon Evolutions.
Spoiler:

Pokemon with alternate Evolution methods.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back