• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chain Game

dankuso24

Awesome Person
Years
Igglybuff, not Molly's dad either. (Poor Molly...hey, wait, why did the Unown help her if they also (for lack of a better word) ate her father?)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Forretress~
Why Pineco evolves to this is beyond me~

(I don't really know. Cause Unown are psycho like that, probly.)

dankuso24

Awesome Person
Years
Skitty, a pink cat...thing that's really cute. ^_^ <--- (Like that emote)

(Yeah. And Molly is kinda psycho too. I mean, if I saw psycho monster floating letter things, I'd run for my freakin' life.)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yanmega~

Ugly as sin gluttony~ (sin includes lust, which is beautiful/sexy)

(Molly is a creepy child. Stealing someone else's mother to be hers and claiming a beast which she rides (!!!) is her father...)

dankuso24

Awesome Person
Years
Arbok, a misspelled cobra backwards.

(I KNOW! Couldn't she, like, go to an adoption home or something? Or AT LEAST say to Ash's mother "Hey, my dad was sucked up by Pokemon that are conjuring stuff up for me and turning this beautiful land into weird, dangerous crystal, could you be my mom for a while, I'm lonely." She didn't have to kidnap anyone!)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Kingdra~

An epic seahorse (which seems contradictory)~

(She could have. But she's a psycho 6-year-old with some HUGE parental issues (mom left when she was really young, dad's never around.)

Back