• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbotails

...Bored to Death...
Years
Sure! Tyrogue's cool. This sure is gonna be tough.

First Update.

Spoiler:

Sorry, can't add Photos until i Post 15 times.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2012
Name: Fuzzy
Game: Fire Red
Number Of Pokemans: 5
Restrictions: Only Pokemon on the Kanto Pokedex. There has to be a starter or a evolution of a starter because I don't want to hack. And The 4 other pokemons have to be able to be found in the wild somewhere.

I'll be making a series of this challenge on my youtube channel, so I'll put the links to my vids in my updates :P

All the best,

-Fuzz

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Name: Fuzzy
Game: Fire Red
Number Of Pokemans: 5
Restrictions: Only Pokemon on the Kanto Pokedex. There has to be a starter or a evolution of a starter because I don't want to hack. And The 4 other pokemons have to be able to be found in the wild somewhere.

I'll be making a series of this challenge on my youtube channel, so I'll put the links to my vids in my updates :P

All the best,

-Fuzz
Lapras, Charizard, Aerodactyl, Magneton, Nidoking.

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
This looks fun, and I would give someone pokemon, but everyones taken care of.........

Name: RyanRoksXD
Game: White
Number of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: Easily obtained please? I have no hacks or cheats.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2013
Final update!! :D
  • Traversed Victory Road
  • Did a little bit of training
  • Defeated Sidney
  • Defeated Phoebe
  • Defeated Glacia
  • Defeated Drake
  • Defeated Wallace
  • Entered Hoenn Hall of Fame
I might take on Steven, and if I do I'll update.

Current Team:

Linoone Lvl. 63
pkrs013.gif

Seviper Lvl. 63
pkrs124.gif

Flygon Lvl. 62
pkrs118.gif

Claydol Lvl. 60
pkrs132.gif

Badges: Hoenn Champion!!!

turbotails

...Bored to Death...
Years
This looks fun, and I would give someone pokemon, but everyones taken care of.........

Name: RyanRoksXD
Game: White
Restrictions: Easily obtained please? I have no hacks or cheats.

Here -

Stoutland
Eelektross
Hydreigon
Reuniclus
Serperior
Seismitoad

You are Lucky. You got all final forms and a Starter.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Final Update (#6) on VoltWhite.

Man the postgame took a while, what with all the L88 pokemon I had to fight, not to mention the epic gym leader rematches, Cynthia, and Morimoto with his team of legendaries.

Anyway, I got everyone to L99 for the second round of the Elite Four.
Tootsie swept Shauntal, Grimsley was a team effort, Vesuvius did very well against Caitlin, and Riptide actually got to L100 against Marshall before Manny finished the fight.

randomshauntal2.png
randomgrimsley2.png

randomcaitlin2.png
randommarshall2.png

Finally Alder was up, but he was no match for my team.

randomalder.png

Here's the video and play-by-play.
Spoiler:

Hall of Fame:
Spoiler:

Team Jaskil (Final):
257.gif

Tyson the Mild Blaziken, ♂ - L99 @ Expert Belt
Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Flare Blitz, Brave Bird, Hi Jump Kick, Swords Dance
Final Stats: 319/307/162/261/155/210

323.gif

Vesuvius the Serious Camerupt, ♂ - L100 @ Charcoal
Ability: Drought
Moves: Fire Blast, Solarbeam, Earth Power, Rock Polish
Final Stats: 289/228/164/282/183/116
528.gif

Tootsie the Quiet Swoobat, ♀ - L100 @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Simple
Moves: Air Slash, Calm Mind, Stored Power, Fly
Final Stats: 297/176/176/304/152/272

473.gif

Manny the Lonely Mamoswine, ♂ - L99 @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Icicle Crash, Superpower, Earthquake, Ice Shard
Final Stats: 353/347/187/164/154/215

087.gif

Aurora the Timid Dewgong, ♀ - L99 @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Ice Beam, Signal Beam, Surf, Safeguard
Final Stats: 331/156/175/224/220/209

160.gif

Riptide the Bashful Feraligatr, ♂ - L100 @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Moves: Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
Final Stats: 291/295/236/198/194/216

This challenge was really fun, even if Dewgong has a crappy movepool. I really liked playing with the Dream World abilities especially.

thescourgex2

Like a sir!
Years
since i haven't up dated on my run lately this is going to be a huge up date

anways so after i beat brock i headed to mt moon. in mount moon i caught paras and named it shroomz. beat some trainer and rocket grunts and one annoying super nerd. after i beat the super nerd i picked the dome fossil (kabuto ftw!) and left mt moon. soon after i arrived in cerulean city and guess who showed up, yep its the frendly neighborhood stalker gary., but even the friendly neighborhood stalker was no match for me. so i proceeded up the bridge and battle some trainers and a rocket grunt on my way to bills house. so i finally make it to bills and i find a pokemon. i found out the pokemon is bill and so i turn him back into a human and obtain the ss ticket heading back to cerulean city i challenge the gym and defeat misty with ease.

levels: shroomz(parascet) lvl 24 pablo(wartortle) lvl 24 jeff (pikachu) lvl 25 victor (fearow) lvl 24

Years
Oddish is in Fire Red isn't it ?
-Travelled to Mt Moon.
-Inside Mt Moon Koopa evolved into Wartortle.
-Got through Mt Moon
-Defeated GARY using Koopa's Water Gun on Pidgeotto and Rattata, and Birdley's Peck on Bulbasaur and Abra.
-Did Nugget Bridge
-Hunted Oddish until I found a Bellsprout and remembered that Oddish is on FireRed, so I hacked an Oddish into the wild, caught it and called it FireFlower.
-Got to Bill's House and recieved the SS ticket.
-Defeated Misty using Fire Flower's Bullet Seed against Staryu, and a mix of Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed and Absorb against Starmie. Got the Cascade Badge and Water Pulse TM

TEAM REPORT
Spoiler:

RyanRoksXD

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Can I get another pokemon besides Deino? Awesome pokemon! Except that it only becomes available when you get to Victory Road......

FIRST UPDATE

1. So I did all of the preliminary things. Chose Snivy, kicked Cheren and Biancas asses. Then naved the male Snivy "Samuel.

2. Go to Route 1 and catch some Lillipups, found one that was Adamant AND had pickup, named it "Larry"

3. Train up Samuel and Larry to Lvl. 7

4. Go to Accumula town and talk to the Professor.

5. Battle N after listening to the speech and reached lvl 9 with Samuel

6. Go to Route 2

7. Lvl Larry to lvl 8

END OF FIRST UPDATE

TEAM:

Snivy "Samuel" Level 9

Lillipup "Larry" Level 8

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
Years
  • Age 34
  • US
  • Seen Feb 15, 2013
no you did not specify before hand plus you have a crap load of post e4 to bring deino up and evolve before you have to beat the e4 again.

RyanRoksXD

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Well how am I supposed to specify? Oh I need all the pokemon by this time in the game! But alright.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2012
oh sorry for the wait between updates i have done so much. beat the entire gym belonging to my father. daddy went down in one try. then on to the flying princess the gyms puzzle took forever because i couldnt speed all hers went down to my alataria deathsong. then on to mossdeep and mt pyre got through the magma losers easily and went to get psyduck. got him and beat the twin leaders evolving psyduck in the process her name is champina. after them i went to the magma hideout easily taking the place by storm after that going to sootopolis to masterball groudon was boring but the gym took a few tries thanks to milotic finally beat him and went to the league still in victory road grinding.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Name: Zapperz
Game: Platinum
Restrictions:no legends, no fes, all different types if possible

ty

Years
Name: Zapperz
Game: Platinum
Restrictions:no legends, no fes, all different types if possible

ty

I wasn't sure if you wanted NFE's or didn't want them, so I've give you the options.
Pachirisu(If unsuitable Pikachu/Raichu)
Staravia/Staraptor
Roselia/Roserade
Umbreon/Eevee
Toxicroak/Croagunk
Misdreavous/Mismagius

Quick Question! I'm gonna hack in Magmar, but when should I do it ? I was thinking maybe after Erika ? But if you guys can reccomend a better time then I'll follow advice.
Boats and Shtuff
-Birdley evolved into Fearow and Mouser into Raticate on the way to Vermillion City.
-Arrived in Vermillion City and then went East to train.
-Fire Flower evolved into Gloom.
-Did the SS Anne
-Defeated Gary using Mouser's Hyper Fang and Quick Attack on Pidgeotto, FireFlower's Absorb on Raticate, Koopa's Bite on Kadabra and Birdley's Peck on Ivysaur.
-Got CUT.
-Got FLASH.
-Defeated Lt Surge using FireFlower's Bullet Seed on Pikachu, Voltorb and Raichu. Got the Thunder Badge and Shock Wave TM.

TEAM REPORT
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back