• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Allow me to check things out. It seems that both of us were the last ones to post, and I will make my next post now that I have finally found some free time. But in the meantime, I think that the rest should make another post. 'Cause we don't want this great RP to end up with only three people...right?

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Right. I'll also get one of my post up after some post comes up from the others. I'll also try and advertise in the RPD. Maybe someone will be interested.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Well as long us us four keep it up it won't die. This is the most I've kept with any RP so I want it to keep going. Also this is the most thought I've actually put into my character having his own unique style of battle, that will evolve as the rp goes on. So I'm really looking froward to getting to that point. And I'm not sure what exactly can be done to draw new people to the rp. I know my friend when he said eh would pass didn't really like the pacing of the rp. So maybe that may be some peoples issue, but again I'm not positive. Anyway I put my post up so I guess you can post now if you want draco, or you can wait to see if Junebug or Hattrick posts.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Ya, I'll wait until tommorow and if nothing happens then I'll be posting...maybe..(exam's up and I'm having some bit ov studying going on. Hope it doesn't affect any of you).

Oh and also Gen, your rp won't die. I guarantee!

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
That's the Spirit.. Oh well.. juniebug really isn't gonna post isn't he, nor is that Casimiro dude..., if by tonight they don't post, then i'll be the one posting.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Grahh, sorry for not being on lately and posting. Marching band and tennis has eaten up my life, so I probably wont be able to start a post until Saturday or so.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Ya marching band does that to you. I start marching on the 20th. so I have a bit before band consumes my life.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@FlyingHatTrick: That's fine

@heretostay123: Here's the sign up template, It's slightly different since the rp is in motion

Name: (First, Last, Middle Optional)
Nickname: (Optional)
Appearance: (at least one paragraph, or a picture)
Personality: (at least one paragraph)
History: (at least on paragraph)

If you are just joining the rp now that we've started this part will be slightly different

Starter: (Either Sewaddle or Pidove)
Nickname:
Ability:

Second Pokemon
Species: (must be a basic Pokemon, no legendary Pokemon, if it evolves at or before a level between 10 and 15 then it will be fine
Level: (Between 10 and 15)
Ability:
Moveset: (six moves)

Proof of reading: (find the three bold, underlined words in red)
Other: (anything else)

Also to Everyone, I am checking in Juniebug910, romdinner, and WestsideConnection to see if they are still interested in this rp.

Another Thing, Since I'm back before anyone has challenged the gym leader, I will do a dice roll to determine if you win, It's a 12 sided dice, 1-6 you win 7-12 you lose.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Got it. My next post will make Lauren rush to the Pokémon Center, with her starter fainted and a new addition to her team close to that :P

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Name: Trent Rift
Nickname: Drift
Appearance: He's about 5'8, medium sized. He has long silver hair that shines whenever the sun hits it.He weighs in about 120 pounds,an average weight.He has an average build,including the muscles in his arms and legs. He has an angular chin,a soul patch, and deep hazel eyes.He always wears a black t-shirt and dark colored jeans with a charcoal colored beanie. He wears a pendant with two dueling Dragonairs on,one devouring the other.

Personality: He's called Drift for a reason, as he tends to get lost in thought. He is a pretty normal guy, despite his obsession with finding and collecting the rarest artifacts from any ancient society that are legitimate. His obsession with relics and other things of that variety drove people away, as he would talk about them all the time whenever someone would bring it up. Other than that, he was average. He wasn't the best looking, the smartest, the most talented. He's really quite unremarkable. The only thing that he isn't ordinary about is the fact that he has an overactive imagination and always says whats on his mind.

History: Rift grew up in Vermilion City with just his father, for his mother died in child birth. His father used to be an archeologist, and told his son about all his adventures. Trent always loved hearing his father's stories. He honestly had an unhealthy obsession over them, and decided that he was going to be like him. He spent almost every waking moment in the Diglett's Cave, playing around with his trusty friend and sidekick, his friend Harry Boon. They had plenty of adventures in the cave, playing with and befriending all the Digletts in the cave. Trent eventually had to give up his adventures and go to school by the age of eight. When he was fourteen, the S.S Anne came to port months after it had already deported, offering free passage to the first thirty people to the new region that had been discovered: the Celestia region. He jumped at the opportunity and sprinted to the boat being the twentieth person there. He packed his bags, and thought about staying for his father. Before he left, his father gave him a present: his favorite Diglett. He named it Douglas, and had a heartfelt moment with his father before he left, and departed for the Celestia region.

Starter: Sewaddle
Nickname: Nom
Ability: Swarm

Second Pokemon
Species:Diglett

Nickname: Douglas
Level: 10
Moveset: Dig, Sand Tomb, Sand Attack, Magnitude, Scratch, Sandstorm

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
heretostay123 you are accepted :D I'll add you to the first page, you can go ahead and post. You'll start in route one to catch your Sewaddle then you can catch any other Pokemon on route 1 and train to face the first gym leader :)

also make sure to add yourself to the Etherpad https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Xaj5YuoCsA, and what color gym badge case would you like?

Also before posting make sure you have read all of the rules section :)

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
heretostay123 you are accepted :D I'll add you to the first page, you can go ahead and post. You'll start in route one to catch your Sewaddle then you can catch any other Pokemon on route 1 and train to face the first gym leader :)

also make sure to add yourself to the Etherpad https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Xaj5YuoCsA, and what color gym badge case would you like?

Also before posting make sure you have read all of the rules section :)

I would like a charcoal case, and would anybody like to interact with me on Route 1?

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Well um..., I'll see if Helix could after he finishes off with the two annoying duo he's dealing with..also, by tonight or tomorrow I'll be posting, since juniebug and the Casimiro guy haven't been able to post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back