• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: Shiny PC Tanabata Jirachi LF: Other Natures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
I have a Sassy and a Timid Shiny Tanabata Jirachi, I'm looking for other natures.

Right now I have Relaxed, Quiet, Timid, Sassy, Lonely, but since we both are collecting the natures I thought that if you get other natures we can trade with each other to complete our own collections? :pink_smile:

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Years
Right now I have Relaxed, Quiet, Timid, Sassy, Lonely, but since we both are collecting the natures I thought that if you get other natures we can trade with each other to complete our own collections? :pink_smile:

Cool, that would be great :) It's just sad since you have all 3 of my natures :P I just got Relaxed a while ago. I'll tell you when I get others.

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Years

Cool, that would be great :) It's just sad since you have all 3 of my natures :P I just got Relaxed a while ago. I'll tell you when I get others.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016

Sure thing! The 5 are the common ones floating around the internet now.. it's gonna be hard finding others :') maybe if we try to get different ones we can trade them with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back