• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I believe my Chinese element is steel ^^ and darkness isn't part of the original elements. If you used Pokemon types (excluding Normal, Flying, Fighting, and Bug, since they really aren't considered elements), I'd be Fire/Ice/Dark.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I *personally* prefer Yaoi over Yuri ^^

Hikaru HitachiinxKaoru Hitachiin = BEST YAOI/FORBIDDEN PAIR EVER

More problems with my character's next rivals:

Rydia's: A kid who's gone to juvi and who is quite perverted
Kit's: A shiny addict who breeds and breeds until she gets shinies that are absolutely perfect in every way (defying Dusty's Philosophy)
Noir's: Depends on if Dusty decides Weslyn will be his next opponent or not; if not, his will be an old coot who likes telling stories of the "old days" XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I *personally* prefer Yaoi over Yuri ^^

Hikaru HitachiinxKaoru Hitachiin = BEST YAOI/FORBIDDEN PAIR EVER

More problems with my character's next rivals:

Rydia's: A kid who's gone to juvi and who is quite perverted
Kit's: A shiny addict who breeds and breeds until she gets shinies that are absolutely perfect in every way (defying Dusty's Philosophy)
Noir's: Depends on if Dusty decides Weslyn will be his next opponent or not; if not, his will be an old coot who likes telling stories of the "old days" XD
Imma let ONE more battle for everyone go one. A regular one. No Rp'erX RP'er.
YET!
>:3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
OK. Old coot it is, then XD *goes to make trainer card*

f15bee8df3e4ec81975c6e1e69c3e308.png

All of his Pokemon match up to Noir's in terms of type (with the exception of them having a different second type than some of his). And the first three look like total pushovers (which they basically are), but that's just to lower the opponent's guard. His final three, being shiny, are much more powerful.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
OK. Old coot it is, then XD *goes to make trainer card*

f15bee8df3e4ec81975c6e1e69c3e308.png

All of his Pokemon match up to Noir's in terms of type (with the exception of them having a different second type than some of his). And the first three look like total pushovers (which they basically are), but that's just to lower the opponent's guard. His final three, being shiny, are much more powerful.
>~>
Imma bout to law out more than one shiny per person..............

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Aw... Well, you DID see the opponents Army and I picked out, right? XD They're total shiny users ><'

Is that your reason why...?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Aw... Well, you DID see the opponents Army and I picked out, right? XD They're total shiny users ><'

Is that your reason why...?
Yah.
and OTHER than the fact like.......ALL of the characters have a shiny........no more.
At all.
No shiny users, no shiny holders. Ya'll can keep your shinies now, but that's it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
So we have to redo our trainer cards...? OK. Poor Army XD It was originally his idea...

Fortunately, Bidoof boy has no shinies, though I'll redo his anyhoo since I wanna change Wobuffet for Shuckle O.o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
So we have to redo our trainer cards...? OK. Poor Army XD It was originally his idea...

Fortunately, Bidoof boy has no shinies, though I'll redo his anyhoo since I wanna change Wobuffet for Shuckle O.o
NO
APPARENTLY YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND. KEEP THEM, BUT NO MORE PEOPLE WITH SHINIES!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Oh. Sorry XD

Still reposting Han's card, since I wanted a few changes anyhoo O.o

0ae9669c9a32ca16cf109dae95e993a9.png

I should be in bed... XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Oh yeah... You're an hour back from me XD

It's past 9:30, so...

Fortunately, I don't have to get up as early as regular public high schoolers do :D I get up at 6:30, but only so we can be ready by 7:30. School starts at 8.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Oh yeah... You're an hour back from me XD

It's past 9:30, so...

Fortunately, I don't have to get up as early as regular public high schoolers do :D I get up at 6:30, but only so we can be ready by 7:30. School starts at 8.
LUCKY!
i get up at 5:20 every morning, to go to school at 6:30
>~<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back