• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terra: A New Era [OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
Denied. It needs a lot of fixing up. I count a total of 22 mistakes, grammatical and spelling. Also, you have a tendency to use fragments rather than complete sentences, try using more commas and semicolons. You're welcome to try and fix it up. Take a look at other sign-ups on this page for some reference.

dragonitelover

dragonitelover
Years
Yeah I have trouble with grammar. Thanks,Ill try and fix it up now.

Ok I went through it and fixed the mistakes I could find. Is it any better? Or did i just make it worse.

Last edited:

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
Yikes, the formatting is so messed up. I want to use spoiler tags, but it randomly adds some to the Routes and Cities tab. Ugh.

dragonitelover: Denied. He isn't even the right age.

Look, here is how the sign-up should have looked:

Name: Jesse Kanolye
Physical Appearance: Jesse is both skinny and muscular at the same time, which may have originated from his mother's side of the family. His hair is short, brown and always messy, sticking out all over the place. Some would say his dark green eyes and friendly smile are his best facial features. His skin is very tanned and healthy looking. On his neck are two puncture holes courtesy of an Ekans that attacked him when he was six, in his back yard

Clothing: He usually wears a deep blue shirt and a dark green hoodie that matches the color of his eyes. His lucky high tops are his favorite possession. His shoes are white with a black stripe that runs across the laces. Frequently worn are his denim jeans and a belt that has six holsters for his future Pokémon.

Personality: Jesse is extremely quite and shy. He is terrified of bug and ghost type Pokémon, like Beedril and Gastly, and will run in fear merely from the sight of them. Jesse is an admirer of Grass and Water Pokémon in particular. He loves sweet and spicy foods and usually mixes the two together. His favorite meal would be hot wings with sugar. When put in a tight situation, he panics and loses all focus. He generally cannot turn down a dare.
History: When he was only ten years old his father passed away in a work related accident. The Power Save belt of one of the working Machamps snapped causing it to lose control of its movements. The metal girder it was holding slammed into Jesse's father, killing him on impact. Since the accident had occured due to a Pokémon, Jesse developed a dislike for them. He blamed them for all the nights he had cried himself to sleep. His mom, trying to figure a way out of this messy situation, contacted Professor Thompson through his ad in the Delibird Delivery.

You see how a few adjectives and proper grammar brings your character to life?

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
Man, I was hoping this would be met with a bit more enthusiasm :\

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
The whole thing. :P
Oh well, maybe once Squirtle is taken this will liven up a bit.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Aahh. Phew, I thought I was gonna to bad with the whole Danger Zone thing >.<;;
Now onto the next post!

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
Updated a few sections. I almost created an alternate account just to grab Squirtle, haha. He is my favorite evolutionary line. Hope someone worthy grabs him.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
XDD I like Squirtle too. But I was using Squirtle too often and in this one RP, its my starter, so I chose Geodude
Raid Spin FTW.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
Yeah, that's completely understandable.

Man, I can't wait for the first trainer battles to occur!

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
Oh I always start off with a charmander in the games and in RPs I try to snatch an eevee if there is one going (Because my fave Pokémon is Vaporeon <3!) But I thought I might as well start off with a twist and take the Abra instead since I LOOOOOOOVE Psychic Pokémon and I always try my best to have a Psychic pokémon in my team all the time whether it be a rp or the games.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
That Abra will help tremendously once it evolves. The only other psychic type Pokémon that will be able in the near future is a Drowzee trade.

UraharaSteph

Years
I don't like Drowzee O_O good job I got the Abra XD~

Oh I attempted to capture a Pikacu. I hope the post is detailed enough and long enough to get it captured. If I fail..... Then damn I shall try harder next post~

Oh and are you not having Mr. Mime?

UraharaSteph

Years
OMG! I totally agree! I love Ghost type Pokémon and they can be so hard to bear :O Haunter is the best!
(But Shuppet looks so cute!)
Will there be a chance to catch ghost type Pokémon?

UraharaSteph

Years
I think My fave ice Pokémon are a toss up between... Lapras and Glaceon.~
Oh I have to ask, whos your fave fire type Pokémon? Mine is vulpix~ (CUTE)

(Oh beware, I have an obsession with things that are closely related to cats and stuffs.... even if Vulpix is a fox XD it has cat ears!)

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
All Pokémon except Mewtwo are obtainable. I only meant Drowzee is the nearest psychic Pokémon available.

My favorite fire Pokémon is Growlithe fersure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back