• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Yea im getting my little Bor a GBA for christmas so untill then i can't trade any pokemon. O well its not that far away!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Still no Mareep or Rayquaza -.-'
Went to my friendz b-day party n we trained each others shiny Pokemon he had Mewtwo, Pupitar and a Mareep grrrr >.<
Man I also cant wait for D/P maaaannn i know its going to be great with all the Shiny Pokemon

Last edited:
Years
Just google Diamond Sprite pokemon or pearl sprite pokemon and you get some, dose it look any diferent from a normaly rayquazza sprite?

No new shinies, but i faced the rocket on nugget bridge and lost 20 times with 1 pokemon to get lots of nuggets, now i can buy my dratini earlier, cause i restarted my game last night :P

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
After much mental deliberation(more like 3 seconds of it) I've decided to soft reset for a shiny Chikorita on Emerald. I'll have to complete my Hoenn Dex again, and that will take a LONG time to do, unless I do nothing but hunt and sleep. I'm kinda regretful that I restarted my Emerald in the first place, but I'm over it now. I just don't want to have to go through so much trading... I hope I can complete it soon. I think I should be able to start SRing by next week. While I'm searching for pokemon on Emerald, I'll be SRing for Bulbasaur on LG.

:: Currently Hunting ::
FireRed :: Lapras
Ruby :: Latias(when I'm finished trading and stuff)
Emerald :: Chikorita
Sapphire :: Kyogre
LeafGreen :: Bulbasaur
Suicune :: Colosseum
XD: GoD :: Lugia

Edit: Pic of shiny Sceptile for everyone:

ShinySceptile.jpg

Years
Your going to search for Bulbasaur in LG? I though he was only a starter?

Anyway i tried about 20+ times for a shiny dratini and still no luck.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Your going to search for Bulbasaur in LG? I though he was only a starter?

Anyway i tried about 20+ times for a shiny dratini and still no luck.

You CAN breed starters though, which is great, cuz i need to do that for my Blaziken (Sasuke), and i need to for my Flygon oh yes, adn all the other pkmn as well XD adn i plan on SRing for a shiny Cyndaquil or shiny Totodile when i get Hoenn dex.

Years
O okay, you had me lost for a minute :P No new shinies, but i took the eevee over and over again trying to get a shiny one, no luck, and i evolved it into flareon to help beat garys stuuupid Venasaur

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Hey guys, very long time no post. Big shout out to all current members when I left (Lady D, MM, Ryan) and hi to all the new members since. I still play Pokemon, and completely unintentionally while EV training my Latias the other day, Shiny Spinda appeared! Seeing as I wasnt in Safari Zone like the last shiny I saw (Rhyhorn) I snapped him up and he now resides next to Cubone on my FR collection.

Ullion

Years
Well, welcome back Lord Jaws, i assume you left before i joined? Lol srry i dun remember you>.> oh well.
On my emerald version, i keep switching on what i'm doing, altho i now know, I'm gunna breed for my future team, adn use them to beat down the E4! So my first pkmn to breed: Lanturn, i recently talked about it on another post, but have it as Modest anture, teach it surf, rain dance, thunder and confuse ray. Think it could work? Oh and also, i havn't checked yet, but i think Lanturn's shiny will look pretty cool.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I felt as though completing the PokeDex would take up too much time of my shiny hunting, so I will only work on completing it during the weekends. During the weekdays, a majority of my time will be spent SRing for Latias and Bulbasaur, and a bit for Suicune on the side. Good thing I have so many games, I don't ever get bored of SRing...

Wish me luck.

:: Currently Hunting ::
FireRed :: Lapras
Ruby :: :Latias
Sapphire :: Getting the badges
Emerald :: Completing the Hoenn Dex
LeafGreen :: Bulbasaur
Colosseum :: Suicune
XD:GoD :: Lugia

Ullion

Years
lol 7 games, to my 3 games XD oh well, i only need 1 from each 'generation'. I got emerald sapphire and FR XD basically 3 diff games. Anyways, no shinies on duskull(now stopped) or chinchou XD

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
lmfao hey genious AM IS NIGHT! 12:00AM is midnight and 12:00PM is noon -_-
and you don't need to eb smart to know that either. Umbreon is 'dark' type, now what would amke one think it would need to be tamed during the day? *sighs* i currentrly stopped my duskull so i can ebat the E4, but ocne i beat them, i will be back at making mroe Duskies! XD

Yeah, I don't think you can be talking what with your impedement to SPELLING. I'm surprized you spelled genious correct, that's an awefully long word, eh?

Pwned...

Update:
Scyther: Still the same. I kind of lulled off of Scyther and am focusing on Rayquaza.
Rayquaza: 700 resets, nothing new.

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
Why is everyone obsessed with the Numa Numa (a.k.a Dragostea Din Tei) now? Its over a year old of being in, and have you seen the video of the fat guy dancing and singing it? Google Numa Numa video, its hilarous. Mia he, mia who, mia haa, mia ha ha! Wow good times..

Started trying for a shiny snorlax, no luck. Found a shiny Luv Disk! Although i got a critical hit and killed it :'( I was so excited too!

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
Yeah, I don't think you can be talking what with your impedement to SPELLING. I'm surprized you spelled genious correct, that's an awefully long word, eh?

Pwned...

Update:
Scyther: Still the same. I kind of lulled off of Scyther and am focusing on Rayquaza.
Rayquaza: 700 resets, nothing new.

<I>Kobra<I>

-_- my pselling is only off is because i don't have care to look back and check it. And i tend to miss the right letters when i do type, and also, for my "i's" i don't make them capitals ebcause i feel it is a waste of my time. Anyways, on emerald i am EV training a pretty good IV'd Chinchou ( if that actually makes sense..) adn then i'll be doing the same for my Duskull.

EDITL Umm shellder, ANOTEHR shiny?!?! Bah :( and also... a luvdisc? Aqwkward, cuz i heard recently that Kim and someone else were going after a shiny luvdisc, adn before you posted about the rayquaza, a few people posted about wanting oen of them. Lol *sigh* sorry for "accusing" you again, i just find it slightly awkward, adn thats now like, your 4th or so claiemd shiny you have seen/caught.

Years
Understandable, but look at some peolple with like 20 + shinies, and I was looking for the little fish thing, I forget its name, its small and thin, anyway I found a shiny Luvdisk totally out or randomness, I don't care if you don't belive me (not to be rude), but I found it and I wasn't even looking for it.

Ullion

Years
i nkow, i don't mean to eb a nag, it's just kidna awkward XD lol :P

Years
No no i totally get where your comming from, even i was suprised, i had a lot of luck ( i do have irish in me ;) ) but I get that its hard to belive, so I totally understand if you don't belive me. ANd i never even saw any posts about a Luvdisk, total randomness!

Ullion

Years
LOl all is forgiven! XD Oh adn Kim (Akidatheart) and someone else (SHido maybe.. oh its LDD!!) that wanted a luvdisc, go back alst page, or the page before it. You'll see it there, "BELIEVE IT!" XD

Back