• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Nothing found here. (I got sidetracked when I bought Tales of Legendia on saturday, btw I won it last night, I really need to learn that when a game says it takes 70 hours to win it isn't telling me how long it'll take to win from the moment it's bought...)

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
yo, ben a while since i last posted ^^.But I have been very busy. I have started playing lots of other games on my GBA SP like LOZ: Link to the Past, Golden Sun 1&2 and some others, anyway gtg break time sys guys, will edit later.

Years
well no new shinys

tonight since i have the urge to play badly i will hunt eevee some more

here is what i am hunting

emerald:nosepass(hatching
sapphire:regirock(still)
fire red:dratini(game corner)
leaf green:eevee(celedon mansion)

also you know you can save before you use rock smash and sr if the pokemon is not shiny or is the one you need

that is how i got my normal nosepass LOL

well wish me luck

btw welcome into the club mrplanters

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Yay I'm in. anyways can't do anything now because school is about to start but when i come home I'll look for that Moltres.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Its been so hard to get my shiny Mareep I gave up hunting it:'( Soo ive moved on to hunting to get a Tropius! Happy Shiny Hunting pepul.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
welcome to the club planters-and grats on the SS (Shiny Shuppet >.>)

o.O Lolz, nothin new, i just ebat Koga and Erika, so now I'm going through Silph Co. XD i've memerized how to got hrough it.... but i just killl everyone there- need exp :P

mrplanters

Years
Well i wish you good luck Shiny Legendarys well i think i'm gonna begin a hunt for a shiny registeel. Or a Shiny Beldum.

mrplanters

Years
Well i just cought a a regular registeel, so much for the shiny idea. Anyways I'm gonna have to catch a regular moltres too since my brother wants to restart my FR version. So the only thing i can get at this point is a shiny beldum.

Ullion

Years
hey guys, adn welcome Planters ( how come i think ive said this already?)

Anyways, ntohing new but i am slowly (and maybe not really surely) going through my FR.. so yah >.> but i am going through Silph and i'm planning on beating it VERY soon XD sorry for my lack of gameplay.. its just that i have to read LOTF in English AND read another book for my ISU and i'm reading a book called Regeneration... WWI book... bout a psychhologist guy... nevermind im just wondering offtopic srry byez! But i will get some hunting when i finish emerald and FR XD

Ullion

Years
nothing yet, but im goin 2 get my xmas tree like.. right now XD
I'll be playing it on the way there/back XD So gl to ya'll!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Yay! I cant believe its like 15 dayz till X-mas. I really hope I get my Rayquaza by then it will be soo kool n stuff!(if not Shiny Rayquaza then I hope I get my shiny Tropius). Happy Shiny Hunting to All

Back