• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
Years
Black and white -Dsi

Do these games work with the advanced setup (in the internet settings )of nintendo dsi?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
CommunityGamer, if you aren't sure, saying so won't help either.

Merged with our Help thread where I'm positive someone will be able to help you. :]

Merovin

Dragon Master!
Years
Yeah, you can. Are you sure you're speaking to the correct receptionist / going with the correct options?

I believe so - middle? Set the rules as unrestricted, but it showed our party Pokémon before hand and we had to select 3. Kind of ruined the fun as we plan to battle after each gym like an extra rival.

Chatot Lover

happy
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Do people treat the Victini caught on Liberty Island with the Liberty Pass like a true event? In other words, will people trade me another event for it or is it just a "normal" Pokémon like the others you can catch in the game?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Do people treat the Victini caught on Liberty Island with the Liberty Pass like a true event? In other words, will people trade me another event for it or is it just a "normal" Pokémon like the others you can catch in the game?

Considering its the only way to obtain Victini (as for now, I suppose) I would suggest asking for another event Pokémon or something of your interest in return for it, as it is a true event. Victini isn't obtainable within the games, so the current event going on is the only way of receiving it at the moment.

Chatot Lover

happy
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
I see, thanks Kaori!

I was asking because I wanted to keep Victini in my team but since it's a real event, I wonder if it isn't better leaving it UT.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Its just the same as New Moon Darkrai or Flower Paradise Shaymin. It does not have much value amount event trades as it is a Global Wifi Event. If you want a Victini of value it would be Movie 14 Victini, since it will be distributed via Wireless instead of Wifi(at least in Japan, pending the follow past movie event trends).

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
Kinda In-Game, kinda not :-/
Well during the intro, while N is being crowned, there's two girls.
Do they appear in-game? I wanna thrash them >:3

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Kinda In-Game, kinda not :-/
Well during the intro, while N is being crowned, there's two girls.
Do they appear in-game? I wanna thrash them >:3

They appear in the game during the ending in the castle; however you cannot battle them, actually the pink haired one heals your team :]

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
When doing a WiFi battle, can we make it 6v6?

Are the levels ever set to 50 or 100?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2011
I'm confused at Nacrene gym! I'm on the last clue and it doesn't make any sense.

"From this bookshelf... Move two backward, move one to the left, move two forward, move one to the right, and move one backward..."

So if you do that, you step of the ladder on the first step and away from the ladder on the second step. Then you move to the left and move two back up to find yourself right next to the ladder. You can't move one right because the latter is blocking the way!

I can't think of any other way to interpret this clue. I've been stuck on it for ages and can't find anything on the internet that explains it.

Perriechu

Years
I'm confused at Nacrene gym! I'm on the last clue and it doesn't make any sense.

"From this bookshelf... Move two backward, move one to the left, move two forward, move one to the right, and move one backward..."

So if you do that, you step of the ladder on the first step and away from the ladder on the second step. Then you move to the left and move two back up to find yourself right next to the ladder. You can't move one right because the latter is blocking the way!

I can't think of any other way to interpret this clue. I've been stuck on it for ages and can't find anything on the internet that explains it.

Actually there was several explanations in the older Simple Questions thread ~ But anywho,

Basically from that one, which is the first on the right, just go to the one above it with the young girl standing on the ladder once she's beaten and the books been read; the case will move showing the secret stairs ~

Does anyone know where the happiness checker is? :c I wanna know who far of Woobat and Swadloon are from evolving

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
Which is better for a team, Reuniclus or Bouffalant?

I love them both but I don't want to have Pokémon in my PC (for reasons I'm not even gonna get into here >.> ) so I only have room in my party for one. Who should I pick, considering I'm one route away from Reuniclus and a whole bunch away from Bouffalant?

Perriechu

Years
Which is better for a team, Reuniclus or Bouffalant?

I love them both but I don't want to have Pokémon in my PC (for reasons I'm not even gonna get into here >.> ) so I only have room in my party for one. Who should I pick, considering I'm one route away from Reuniclus and a whole bunch away from Bouffalant?

Well obviously Reuniclus is better, because it's more diverse than Bouffalant.

Plus your right near the jelly <: and ages away from the Moo Cow. ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back