• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Garet

GhostFire
Years
...That, I wasn't expecting between the two of them.

To clear something up, since the fall semester started, I probably won't have more than one or two days a week to check in, unless I figure out how to find more time.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Welcome back, NW. I believe you'll be able to bake cookies for Sovereign and Ragnaros now that the power's back, yeah?

Poor Ignus is wandering forever alone... someone interact with him? He's all left out of the fun. Or not? :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
It sure feels good to write in length. I was really getting tired of trying to type stuff on my phone. It's really annoying. I hope my power never goes out again.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hey, just a quick question before I make my next post. Are there still innocent civilians in this city?

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I imagine so, since I'm not sure that the battle has spread over the entire city. So far. Near the battle, though...they'd either have run away somewhere or are hiding in their homes, hoping that their house isn't destroyed.
I could be wrong.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Heh heh, Ignus is almost in the fun. I'm typing up a post here in a minute. Anyone mind if he joins the Sovereign/Ragnaros/Genivieve party?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey, guys. I'm back.

@Claire*- What Garet said is pretty accurate. Civilians are either hiding in their homes or have tried to escape to a different nearby village.

I'll get a post up sometime soon.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
@LT COL Fantastic you may want to wait to see what SV does. There's still other sentinels whose location is currently unknown, plus Vera's running around. You never know who you may run into. Also, Ragnaros is no longer part of that party, probably due to the fact that he won't be on much for a while.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Oh hey Garet, I just wanted to say that I know your profile has Hanso as a "small" gallade. When Genevieve said he was 'Big" she was simply using that as a means of trying to rile up Sovereign's sense of combativeness. It was more a manipulative choice of words than anything...

Didn't want you to think I was making him out to be large...

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Come one, Come all
to the Battle of the Century!
91233442.png

Showdown In Albia!!!

Please tell me I got everyone important. It took me a while to make. i tried my hardest to recreate the characters in your descriptions.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Maybe its something on my end, but I can't see the picture...lol sorry.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I opened the image in a new tab. Nice, very nice! :D

Back