• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?pc Is Back With New Features!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2008
and whats makes u think your a respectfull member after what u tried to do

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
who said that i'll sell my toolkit? give me a proof!!

yes it's not free and i will not sell it.

IT ONLY BELONGS TO EO TEAM!!

crappy? make 1/1000000 of it and call it again crappy!

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2008
dude all youve shown of it is some maps and a battling system wow woppy there are alot better games made here by members that beats your game

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
n4pst3r said:
dude all youve shown of it is some maps and a battling system wow woppy there are alot better games made here by members that beats your game
Well......

Stick with RM2K and show us your experience not to show us your rudeness in a respectable community, eh?

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2008
i dont use rm2k2 i use my own 3d direct draw engine that i made my self ehich i will BE GIVING away when i finish it atleast i share and yes your right this is a respectfull forum and you aint you charge ppl for things and if u want to stay then i suugest you start sharing cos as soon as a admin sees this your gone

Years
Napster, I didn't say I was respectful. I am just fed up with people trying to sell things. I was actually just trying to get ExtraOrdinary to present the toolkit for free so he doesn't get in trounle for selling it. Instead, he insisted that he was right, and here we are.

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
Years
n4pst3r said:
na **** him and his bull**** maker its probably fake anywayz
you are soooo dumb. this is real! i even tryed it out myself. so shut the hell up, jackhole.

oh and one more thing, your just jealous cause you cant make anything better.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2008
why would i be jealous of some game engine that can make pokemon games if your a good programmer you dont need tools i wanted help with my menu but only because i wasnt sure with what type of code i should i use and thats all i would rahter wait for official games than play his (other games or here cool btw) and btw if u paid $60 for it then your stupid

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
n4pst3r said:
why would i be jealous of some game engine that can make pokemon games if your a good programmer you dont need tools i wanted help with my menu but only because i wasnt sure with what type of code i should i use and thats all i would rahter wait for official games than play his (other games or here cool btw) and btw if u paid $60 for it then your stupid

SHUT UP korean2 if you r a man PROVE IT!!
I got fed up! You are him 3-faced member :D

Years
Jackhole, now that is a comeback worth a 1000 laughs. Bravo! You have earned the "Funniest and Most Pointless Comeback Award!" Congrats!

And Congrats to you too, ExtraOrdinary! You have earned the "I am the Most Ignorant and Stubborn Person in the Universe" trophy!

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
긩까겷꿃깺 said:
Yes! mattgcn wins that award!

At least respect the topic flow of discussion

get away from this topic if u disapprove POK?PC :\

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
Years
긩까겷꿃깺 said:
Jackhole, now that is a comeback worth a 1000 laughs. Bravo! You have earned the "Funniest and Most Pointless Comeback Award!" Congrats!

And Congrats to you too, ExtraOrdinary! You have earned the "I am the Most Ignorant and Stubborn Person in the Universe" trophy!
**** YOU! IF I HAD MY COUSIN WITH ME. HE'LL BEAT YOUR ***!!! SO SHUT THE **** UP YOU ****ING N00BER SPAMMER. I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL FOR YOUR ****ING RUDENESS. SO KISS MY *** YOU ****ING SUN OF A *****. SO WHY WON'T YOU GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE OR EVERYONE WHO HATES YOU 3-FACED *****ES WILL FORCE YOU TO GET OUTTA HERE UNTIL YOU CRY TO YOUR OWN MOMMA. YOU FATASS SONOFA*****! AT LEAST IM NOT A DUMBASS LIKE YOU. OR ILL BE THE MOST IRRETATED. **** YOU **** YOU, I KNOW WHAT YOURE GONNA SAY. so please stfu. dont make me more pissed.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2008
just prooves your a kid cant handle your own battle got to get friends/cosuins to fight them for you and some1 needs to wash your mouth out with soap

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
Years
n4pst3r said:
just prooves your a kid cant handle your own battle got to get friends/cosuins to fight them for you and some1 needs to wash your mouth out with soap
Haha you make me laugh.

Quote from Dumbass: u can try and get mine but all u get is a fake ip my pc is well guared from fools like you.

Oh Im so scared well I have to go now because my sis wants to go on the pc now. so **** you.

I'm Pokeflute, and I'm outta heyah!

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2008
1 of these days your gonna regreat mouthing off to older ppl wait till you get to secondry school lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back