• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's Mega Flea Market

What do you think of my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
im interested in your shiny shieldon shiny flaffy and ur shiny xatu....cmt? ...if u like somthing

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
Years
im here whenever you want to try again let me know. hopefully the wifi wont give any problems today

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
Hello, can I have Shiny Adamant Gallade and Jolly Gamestop Deoxys please? Please check my shop for my offers. The link is in my Signature. Thank you :D

Years
@KayKayMusume - Hmm.. I may be interested in the Pichu's and Jirachis, and possibly the Regigigas and Phiones. It all depends on the levels, natures, IV's, and their current EV spread if they are touched. If you can get me the levels, natures, and EV spreads for each it'll make my decision easier, but IV's would probably seal the deal, and depending on the IV's, I may offer more. :)

The Pichu's are Jolly and there stats are Lv. 30, Hp: 55,Attack:34,Defense"18,Sp.Atk : 26 Sp.Def:27,Speed: 51. Jirachi's are Rash ,Lv.5, HP: 25,Atk, Sp Def 15 , Speed 15.. 13,Def. 17, Sp.Atk 15. The Phiones are just hatches so Lv. 1, HP: 12,5,6,6,6,6.their natures are calm, naive,timid and rash. Regigigas is Hasty,Lv 100, HP 350,352,208,190,243,245. All are untouched. How would I check their IV's?

:)

Lua

dharma bum
Years
hey im sorry it took so long, but im finally ready to trade!
to remind u, it was my shiny blastoise, shiny venusaur,shiny charizard, ho oh, lugia and celebi
for ur shiny eevee, treecko,chikorita and dratini.

if ur still happy with that, then im ready to go on wifi when you are.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
im interested in your mew
i can breed you a shiny if you want?
(not including ivs, maybe a prefered nature)

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
@The Explorer of Destiny - I'm ready to trade when you are!

@NARUTOIDE4567 - I'm interested in your Shiny Tyrogue, Shiny Latias, and Shiny Mr. Mime.

@dastandy - What exactly is it that we were trading? Sorry, it seems like yours was the only one I didn't record. lol

@Celebi11 - Hey there.. I may be interested in your Shiny Aipom, Shiny Gengar, and Shiny Alakazam. Also, is there any way you could hook me up with 5-10 or so Rare Candies? :)

@KayKayMusume - Alright.. you can use this calculator to figure out the IV's: http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx. :)

@Lua - Of course I'm still happy with that. I'm ready when you are, just let me know. :)

@Future Arceus - Whenever you're ready. :)

@hiei-chan - Hello there. Snover and Chikorita are no longer available, but Houndour and Shieldon are. I may be interested in your Shiny Snorlax and Shiny Turtwig.

@Roalef - alright, what are its stats?

@BlackRay - Could you remind me of what you were wanting? Thanks!

@joshk_bra - Hey there. Thanks for the offer, but I'm actually learning an RNG technique that will allow me to do that, so I won't need that service. Thanks though.

Years
@The Explorer of Destiny - I'm ready to trade when you are!

@NARUTOIDE4567 - I'm interested in your Shiny Tyrogue, Shiny Latias, and Shiny Mr. Mime.

@dastandy - What exactly is it that we were trading? Sorry, it seems like yours was the only one I didn't record. lol

@Celebi11 - Hey there.. I may be interested in your Shiny Aipom, Shiny Gengar, and Shiny Alakazam. Also, is there any way you could hook me up with 5-10 or so Rare Candies? :)

@KayKayMusume - Alright.. you can use this calculator to figure out the IV's: http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx. :)

@Lua - Of course I'm still happy with that. I'm ready when you are, just let me know. :)

@Future Arceus - Whenever you're ready. :)

@hiei-chan - Hello there. Snover and Chikorita are no longer available, but Houndour and Shieldon are. I may be interested in your Shiny Snorlax and Shiny Turtwig.

@Roalef - alright, what are its stats?

@BlackRay - Could you remind me of what you were wanting? Thanks!

@joshk_bra - Hey there. Thanks for the offer, but I'm actually learning an RNG technique that will allow me to do that, so I won't need that service. Thanks though.

alright sounds good, when will you be able to trade?

NARUTOIDE4567

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
ok i can trade u that ones the only problem idk if its a problem for you but its that mr mime have matty as name

NARUTOIDE4567

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
ok then ill be ready in about 15 mins just finishing 4rth wave of battle tower

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
Hey everyone! I feel terrible for having so many delays, but my router's screwing up and my wifi is not working at all. :/ Sorry everyone, I'll try to have it fixed soon.. thanks so much for your patience!

NARUTOIDE4567

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
its ok it isnt your faoult lol well... when u can i can trade to you i have your pokes ...so when u fix your router ill trade u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back