• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Platinum Elite Four

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
So I finished all my training for the Platinum Elite Four. Thanks to sources I know all their items, movesets, and levels
Is the following a good team to beat them with?

Empoleon- Lv. 55: Ice Beam, Surf, Flash Cannon, Drill Peck, holding Razor Claw
Houndoom- Lv. 55; Fire Blast/Fire Fang, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, holding BlackGlasses (can't decide between Fire Fang and Fire Blast)
Abonosnow- Lv. 55; Avalanche, Blizzard, Ingrain, Wood Hammer, holding NeverMeltIce
Gengar- Lv. 55; Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Destiny Bond, holding Spell Tag
Luxray- Lv. 56; Thunder Fang, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Crunch, holding Magnet
Garchomp- Lv. 56; Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw/Flamethrower, Crunch, holding Dragon Fang (can't decide between Shadow Claw and Flamethrower)

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Houndoom's SpAttack is higher than its Attack, so go with Fireblast as a solid Special KO move.
Again, Garchomp's Attack is higher than his Special Attack, so go with Shadow Claw.

Other than that this looks like a very good and balanced team. Buy a lot of healing items before you begin! Good Luck

Regards, Chris

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Flamethrower on Garchomp. Shadow Claw and Crunch is redundant.

Without beating the game, what you got is really the best you'll get from the Pokémon you have.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Houndoom's SpAttack is higher than its Attack, so go with Fireblast as a solid Special KO move.
My Houndoom has an Attack-boosting nature, but I will.

I have 50 Hyper Potions, 30 Revives, 10 Max Potions, 25 Full Restores, and 2 Max Revives.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Okay, so I did more training this morning.

Empoleon, Houndoom, Abomasnow, Luxray, and Gengar are Level 57.
Garchomp is Level 60, because he'll be real useful.

Houndoom has Fire Blast instead of Fire Fang.
Abomasnow has Ice Punch instead of Avalanche.
Gengar has Focus Blast instead of Destiny Bond.
Garchomp has Flamethrower instead of Shadow Claw.

Back